Hahahahaha.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanTheMan1138
they cant baN me.

Im Dan The MAn.

whut up suckas!?

Count Dooku
Hahaha! Good going, Dan.

Darth243
how many times have you been banned?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth243
how many times have you been banned?

Quiet! You are disturbing Dan's Chi!

Darth_Glentract
Did you know you lose some Chi whenever you masterbate.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Did you know you lose some Chi whenever you masterbate.

Goddamnit...

darthrevan89
Haha Dan! Your back! That's great!!

DanTheMan1138
I love mE!!!

MOds...u suck, and if u ban me, i shall keep returning to smite thee.

so i mean, this will be the last useless post, but i had to for my return!!

muahha

and for all of those who expressed no emotion for my bannishment, well i forgive u all, but i must say it hurt me where it counts.

Darth243
LOL

DanTheMan1138
yeah....ITS ME!!^^^

Count Dooku
Originally posted by DanTheMan1138
yeah....ITS ME!!^^^

DanTheMan pwned this forum before he was Restricted. HE PWNED IT! Along with the Pwnage Crew.

Darth_Janus
Welcome back Dan!

Here's a special pic in honor of you!

Lil Krueger
Woot! Go Dan the man!

Hermione202
Another one ? This is getting out of hand............

Lil Krueger
ITS THE RETURN OF THE GREAT ONES!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Hermione202

Dan has actually been here longer.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Hermione202

Where in the sam hell did she come from? ^

Darth_Glentract
I know. She is getting annoying.

Darth_Janus
Who are all these people who are suddenly concerned with the bastard section of KMC?

DanTheMan1138
My dong is so large, it can only be measured in theory.

I call it The Abnormal. Due to its size.

DanTheMan1138
bleh!

Darth_Janus

lmfao

Darth L. Dipsit
That was pretty clever. And what's all this about banning? I've been M.I.A. recently.

Darth_Janus
Just... stuff.

Darth_Glentract
Human Vader and DantheMan have been permanetly banned and it looks like Count Dooku and myself may be following them shortly(probably not permanet bans for us though).

Darth_Janus
You're kidding... You're still gonna get banned?

Darth L. Dipsit
I saw that thing about supporting a permanent ban, but I don't think that you will be banned according to what Captain REX was saying. And why were Dan and Human Vader banned (I really liked their old signatures and avatars - I wondered why they had changed)?

Darth_Glentract
HV was banned for calling the mods pricks and Dantheman went on a little rant and cussed out the mods on mutiple occasions and so on and so fourth.

And, although they don't have any reasonable charge against me, I won't be surprised if I get banned so if any of you have AIM, now might be a good time to PM it to me.

Darth L. Dipsit
Woah. Things are cracking down. I'm sorry to hear that. They have always been polite to me - I hope I can talk to Human Vader again. He was always civil and I like him.

DanTheMan1138
what about me man? lol

they can ban me all theyd like, im still here, and always will be.

Darth_Glentract
Raz himself banned you. You should feel honored. I only get banned by mods like winddancer(no offense winddancer)

Darth_Glentract
Who is idiot lackey? he just sits there, but he never post(at least according to the little info bar thing)

Darth L. Dipsit
what about me man? lol

they can ban me all theyd like, im still here, and always will be.

Dan, you know how much I like and respect you. My concern was that you're still here, so i know I can talk to you. I'm not worried about you. I am, however, not feeling too secure about the deal with Human Vader. See what I mean? He might not have an IP as flexible as yours (sorry if that sounds stupid) - I'd be just as concerned if you couldn't come back, man.

Darth_Glentract
He'll be back. I just have a feeling about. He probably won't reveal himself though. If he uses different Sig, different Avatar and a very different SN, it will take them some time to discover him and ban him. He might already have a knew SN, who knows.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I've got a feeling too - like it's won't be like so profoundly definite.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I saw that thing about supporting a permanent ban, but I don't think that you will be banned according to what Captain REX was saying. And why were Dan and Human Vader banned (I really liked their old signatures and avatars - I wondered why they had changed)?

They were debating on banning us?

Darth_Glentract
Dooku and me at least. I think you were just going to get a warning. I have a record with the mods. The first day I was here I pissed off a mod.(Didn't mean to though)

darthrevan89
Get a warning for what? Supporting a friend? OMFG.

Darth_Glentract
That's what I said

darthrevan89

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by darthrevan89
They were debating on banning us?

Not you, I think. You are fine. I hope that the mods do not mistakenly think we are condoning disregarding them rather than simply sympathizing with friends who simply had misunderstandings. I don't think anyone who was banned was ever really mean or overly inappropriate - I think there were just misconceptions of what they were doing or saying on a particular instance. Anyways, I think as long as we all show the mods respect and courtesy and no more problems arise then we should be able to,I think, hang out and not face repercussions. You haven't done anything wrong, right? No big deal, as far as I know.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Not you, I think. You are fine. I hope that the mods do not mistakenly think we are condoning disregarding them rather than simply sympathizing with friends who simply had misunderstandings. I don't think anyone who was banned was ever really mean or overly inappropriate - I think there were just misconceptions of what they were doing or saying on a particular instance. Anyways, I think as long as we all show the mods respect and courtesy and no more problems arise then we should be able to,I think, hang out and not face repercussions. You haven't done anything wrong, right? No big deal, as far as I know.

Thanks for the info Dipsit.

darthrevan89
Hey anyone know were Julie has been? We seem to have lost a lot of members.

DiamondBullets
yeah....ITS ME!!^^^

Hey braddah, in dat picture are u giving thumbs up or shaka (the Aloha sign)? J-dub, cuz i'm from Hawai'i.

Sir Mist
they cant baN me.

Im Dan The MAn.

whut up suckas!?

Reported laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

Paola
banned & closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.