General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth243
i just read from answers.com (not 100% sure if this source is reliable) that greivous was once a sentient lifeform and was put in his mech body after a bomb exploded on his ship planted by count dooku , which he blamed on the republic, by geonosians. his organs were put into this "suit", anyways too my point..........many say darth vader is slow because of his limb loss, but thats not true. look at grievous

Lil Krueger
Wow really? I never knew!

Sarcasm mode off.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth243
i just read from answers.com (not 100% sure if this source is reliable) that greivous was once a sentient lifeform and was put in his mech body after a bomb exploded on his ship planted by count dooku , which he blamed on the republic, by geonosians. his organs were put into this "suit", anyways too my point..........many say darth vader is slow because of his limb loss, but thats not true. look at grievous

My Newb detector just rang like crazy.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Count Dooku
My Newb detector just rang like crazy.

Mines exploded.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Mines exploded.

Uh...

But you're a n....

Um....

Gotta go. Bye.

Lil Krueger
I dont care what u r...Hey I thought Darth Janus was the Master Of The New Jawa Order!!

Darth_Janus
There's three of us.

We are legion.

BTW, for the thread poster...

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
There's three of us.

We are legion.

I see! But out of three which one is the best?

b-dan
i remembure when i foun dout about what happend to greivous soo many people were amazed

Nai Fohl
There's three of us.

We are legion.

Three ?!?

Darth_Janus
Yeah, the original NJO masters were myself, Dooku, and Faunus.

Count Dooku
Yeah, the original NJO masters were myself, Dooku, and Faunus.

Original? that's the way it still is.... Unless you have invited new masters... Have you?

tommy vercetti
vader is slow because of his breathing

FistoFan
He was a Kaleesh warrior. He is an alien inside a droid body.

Captain REX
Grievous is almost entirely droid, with just his brain, eyes, and guts, whereas Vader's suit is meant to keep him alive, since only his legs and arms are fake.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Redeemer
Original? that's the way it still is.... Unless you have invited new masters... Have you?

Just us. . . the others are underlings.

Scoobless
any of you have the General Grievous comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.