Morg VS. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

golem370
Witch Captain Marvel?

Sentry
Originally posted by golem370
Witch Captain Marvel?

DC.

Billy

leonidas
great fight! morg is a savage and next to ss the most powerful herald. hmm . . . i need to think about this one. (though a bunch will jump in and say morg easily . . .)

kgkg
morg easily smile

Sentry
Originally posted by leonidas
great fight! morg is a savage and next to ss the most powerful herald. hmm . . . i need to think about this one. (though a bunch will jump in and say morg easily . . .)

I agree with you leo, this fight will be good, and not be an easy fight for either. Good fight.

leonidas
<<morg easily>> roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Billy = Morg wanna be

Morg is easily more powerful, faster you name it , morg takes it

King KAM
I feel that if Captain Marvel uses his super speed, that he can overwhelm Morg, but he will win ONLY if uses all of his powers at their full potential to take Morg out hard and swiftly

golem370
Not even close Morg on top of Warp Speed Flight he also has Superhuman Speed Agility and Reflexes from what I read just read his speed is more like supersonic also it says he is a great fighter.

golem370
Remember he did take on terrax Airwalker Nova and Firelord at the same time

K Von Doom
Even if you say that their power levels are comparable...

Terrax = Trained fighter and executioner

Billy = not even close to that

leonidas
yeah, ultimately i think it would be a close battle but morg is just an animal. cm would give him hell, but gotta go with morg.

sad

nimbus006
Capt Marvel puts up a decent fight for a while, but in the end Morg eats him as an appetizer. Morg is just to aggresive and crazy, Capt. Marvel will not know how to handle him.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Even if you say that their power levels are comparable...

Terrax = Trained fighter and executioner

Billy = not even close to that

Err... I meant Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.