Cheap b@stards!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I quit work two months ago and they still haven't given me my final pay. My step-mum keeps on having to ring up and talking to them but the person who's meant to pay me is always conveniently 'busy.'
They better hurry and pay up! There are things I want to buy with that money! cursing

Acherontia

BlackC@t
Ha ha ha! Kiss my grits! mad

Deano
he has a valid point

Acherontia
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Ha ha ha! Kiss my grits! mad

I'm sorry just because you where not stupid enough to think about that before does no oblige me to kiss your sweaty shrivled scrutum.

Movie_Geek_
If you worked the hours they have to pay you I think, but that dose suck for you. sad

Deano
you have 2 choices

1 wait for you to recieve the money, which you wont
2 burn the work to thr ground

Acherontia
Originally posted by Deano
you have 2 choices

(...)

big grin

BlackC@t
I don't have a scrutum.

Anyways, I couldn't have waited until the paid me for everything, I was meant to work every saturday, they would have to pay me after I quit anyways.

Shame. Don't try to mess with me, I solve crimes part time pimp

Jedi Priestess
Oh for heavens sake, quit giving her such a hard time.

BC they HAVE to pay you it's the law.

Heres what you do. You call them tomorrow and tell them they have exactly 2 business days to produce your paycheck or you will be turning them over to your states attorney general's office and contacting a lawyer to sue for breach of contract. Simple as that.

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud I would be pissed if I where you. I can get hotheaded at times. If it where me I would go down to where I work ( and I am assuming that it was a public place ) and start a seen if they did not gave me my money.laughing out loud
But she is right it is the law.

AdventChild
....bring the authorities....police...sheriff...that should clear things up....if you have your hours on paper or something that is...

Acherontia
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Oh for heavens sake, quit giving her such a hard time.

BC they HAVE to pay you it's the law.

Heres what you do. You call them tomorrow and tell them they have exactly 2 business days to produce your paycheck or you will be turning them over to your states attorney general's office and contacting a lawyer to sue for breach of contract. Simple as that.

Won't work if she didn't sign anything. no Contract, No Obligations.

Jedi Priestess
Sweetie when you go to work somewhere you fill out a W-2 form. Thats contract enough.

Deano
listen to the voice in your head telling you to burn the motherfukin place to the ground

Acherontia
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Sweetie when you go to work somewhere you fill out a W-2 form. Thats contract enough.

Not if she worked under the table, much like a lot of cantine type summer jobs.

AdventChild
listen to the voice in your head telling you to burn the motherfukin place to the ground

oh, how funny you are laughing laughing out loud laughing

BlackC@t
Oh, Deano! You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me!

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Acherontia
No that is wrong. My parents own a Bar and hire and pay people. I just asked them they say they still have to pay.

AdventChild
if the hours are recorded and she has proof that she worked.....

Deano
Originally posted by AdventChild
oh, how funny you are laughing laughing out loud laughing

big grin can i ask why u think cinemaddiction is a jerk?

Cinemaddiction

What does signing something have to do with a company withholding earnings? I'm lost.

All she'll need to do is go to the DOL (Department of Labor), and they'll get with the company, give them the 48 hour compliance window, and check will be in the mail.

Deano
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What does signing something have to do with a company withholding earnings? I'm lost.

All she'll need to do is go to the DOL (Department of Labor), and they'll get with the company, give them the 48 hour compliance window, and check will be in the mail.

why did u have to go and get all smart on ussad

Jedi Priestess
Not if she worked under the table, much like a lot of cantine type summer jobs.

well then she wasnt too bright.........

Cinemaddiction
I almost had to do the same thing with UPS when I worked there in HS about 10 years ago, so, it's still kinda fresh. My Union let me down..mad

AdventChild
big grin can i ask why u think cinemaddiction is a jerk?

in a forum i made a while back, he mad me think extreamly low of myself, and he's insulted my friend mr. park a number of times....that's why.....

Mandorallen
you have 2 choices

1 wait for you to recieve the money, which you wont

http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace/images/milton/milton2.jpg

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by Mandorallen
http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace/images/milton/milton2.jpg

he looks like ricky tomlinson

http://www.southportflowershow.co.uk/images/Ricky-Tomlinson.jpg

BlackC@t
Ew! sick

Put him back in! He's not done yet! fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.