Jawas Vs Ewocks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
An Ewok rised from an hill and ran toward a Jawa. The Jawa and the Ewok fought bravely. The Sandcrawler began to dominate them and crushing trees. However Ewoks had setted a trap for the sand crawler. Four trees fell on the sandcrawler, exploding it. Wait whats that? Its a speck! Its a StarFigher! Its DARTH JANUS! He flipped out of the Sandcrawler and activated the lightsaber. Darth Janus the same one who caused the Second Jedi Purge is here. Using flips, rolls, and acrobatic moves with his red lightsaber he has killed many Ewoks. Of course he lost many of his Jawas thanks to the Ewoks.

An Ewok walks out his hut quietly and uses the force to call upon his lightsaber. Its its...DarthRevan89! The Lord of the Ewoks! Janus looks eye-to-eye with the Ewok. They uses force speed and clashes with the lightsabers. He rolled right and and flipped left trying a slash but Revan dodged and goes for a flipping slash! ZZZ Janus's lightsaber blocks it and flips. He lands behind Revan and goes for 360 slash but Janus flips back looking face-to-face with Janus. They fought more, hours-to-hours. They land on a bridge. Revan jumps and Janus uses the force lightning. It sends Revan flying! He lands on a ground surrounded by Jawas. One by one Revan slices them. After he was done a head rolls to his feet, a Ewok head. It was Janus.

Janus goes for another lightning but Revan absorbs and sends it back. However Janus blocks it with a lightsaber. They fight for 30 minutes more. Janu's hand is sliced off clean by Revan's lightsaber. Thinking Revan won the battle, Janus uses 360 slash move and slices Revan's body is half! Killing him.

Janus walks to a hill and sees his fellow Jawas won!

Jawas Wins! Fatality!

What happened next?

Like Anakin Janus got a new robotic hand and goes for a new planet. Kel-Dors.

Captain REX

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
An Ewok rised from an hill and ran toward a Jawa. The Jawa and the Ewok fought bravely. The Sandcrawler began to dominate them and crushing trees. However Ewoks had setted a trap for the sand crawler. Four trees fell on the sandcrawler, exploding it. Wait whats that? Its a speck! Its a StarFigher! Its DARTH JANUS! He flipped out of the Sandcrawler and activated the lightsaber. Darth Janus the same one who caused the Second Jedi Purge is here. Using flips, rolls, and acrobatic moves with his red lightsaber he has killed many Ewoks. Of course he lost many of his Jawas thanks to the Ewoks.

An Ewok walks out his hut quietly and uses the force to call upon his lightsaber. Its its...DarthRevan89! The Lord of the Ewoks! Janus looks eye-to-eye with the Ewok. They uses force speed and clashes with the lightsabers. He rolled right and and flipped left trying a slash but Revan dodged and goes for a flipping slash! ZZZ Janus's lightsaber blocks it and flips. He lands behind Revan and goes for 360 slash but Janus flips back looking face-to-face with Janus. They fought more, hours-to-hours. They land on a bridge. Revan jumps and Janus uses the force lightning. It sends Revan flying! He lands on a ground surrounded by Jawas. One by one Revan slices them. After he was done a head rolls to his feet, a Ewok head. It was Janus.

Janus goes for another lightning but Revan absorbs and sends it back. However Janus blocks it with a lightsaber. They fight for 30 minutes more. Janu's hand is sliced off clean by Revan's lightsaber. Thinking Revan won the battle, Janus uses 360 slash move and slices Revan's body is half! Killing him.

Janus walks to a hill and sees his fellow Jawas won!

Jawas Wins! Fatality!

What happened next?

Like Anakin Janus got a new robotic hand and goes for a new planet. Kel-Dors.

Stop making these threads, damnit!

There is two already?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!

Lil Krueger
sorry does this belong to the fiction board? Someone did Ragnos vs C3PO thread so I made this one. embarrasment

darthrevan89
Holy crap! I change my avatar and sig and call myself the Ewok Lord and all hell breaks loose!

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Count Dooku

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!

Im on Coffee.

Captain REX
How about you just post and stop making threads? No one ever seems to like your threads, yet you expect them to go 'Hey, good thread!' every time.

Lil Krueger
Im gonna keep making threads till a Mod WARNS me not to for 1,2,3 etc days.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Captain REX
How about you just post and stop making threads? No one ever seems to like your threads, yet you expect them to go 'Hey, good thread!' every time.

Rex.

Question.

If you made a thread, and i said that to you, what would you do to me?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Im gonna keep making threads till a Mod WARNS me not to for 1,2,3 etc days.

Rex...

Captain REX
Krueger, I am a mod.

Sorgo, I rarely make threads. And I can't do anything to you if you didn't like my threads. Why bother asking?

Lil Krueger
But u didnt warn me yet.

Captain REX
You want to be warned? That puts you on list of Troublesome Posters.

Lil Krueger
I dont want to be warned. I was inspired by Ragnos Vs C3PO to write this Ewoks Vs Jawas.

Darth_Glentract
You want to be warned? That puts you on list of Troublesome Posters.

hey, am i on that list? (not trying to be smart or anything, just curious.)

Count Dooku
Krueger, I am a mod.

Sorgo, I rarely make threads. And I can't do anything to you if you didn't like my threads. Why bother asking?

Curiousity killed the Cat, Rex.

But Cat's have nine lives.

Captain REX
That's great, Sorgo.

Darth_Janus
Like your new makeover, Rex.

Captain REX
Meh, I've used it before. I just like it.

Count Dooku
That's great, Sorgo.

Greater than you seem to know, Capt REX.

By the way, i like that set up. What happened to the "Party's over" Siggy?

darthsith19
Ewok's for sure

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/jawa.htm

Baston Alveron
the mandalorians back the jawas

DarthMaul9123
Jawoks are the best

DarthMaul9123
"were keepers of the peace not warriors"....tehehe whats that from

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
Ewok's for sure

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/jawa.htm

You're always agreeing with something that is stupid.

The Ewoks bow to a Synthetic Life form.

The Jawas make 'em left and right.

So the Ewoks bow down to something the Jawa's create? I find that FUNNY!

The Ewoks have sticks with Rocks.

Jawas have big phat blasters.

(And Lightsabers....)

The Ewoks are a bunch of uncivilized freakin' Teddy bears.

The Jawas are smart enough to break down and build droids and guns. They also have massive sand raiders called "Sandcrawlers."

Jawas look cooler and they own Ewoks anyday, anytime and any DAMN PLACE!

Darth_Janus
PWN3D! Ooot33tni3!

Darth Faunus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.