Who's the most dangerous when they get pissed off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who do u think is the most dangerous comic character when they get pissed off?

I think the top 10 is this, tell me if u agree:

Superman: he destroyed Cyborg Supes in one blast.
Firelord: he beat the shit out of SS.
Silver Surfer: he went toe-to-toe with Tyrant.
Captain Marvel (DC): he said Shazam when mad and the lightning ripped off a piece of the Earth, knocked out cosmic-level heroes and villains in single punches.
Savage Hulk: he ripped Onslaught's armour off.
Invisible Woman: she killed the Brood Queen.
Invisible Man (Johnny Storm): he ripped some poor guys skin right off.
Gladiator: he beat the shit out of Ego.
Drax the Destroyer: he went toe-to-toe with Thanos, and in the process of their fight they destroyed a planet.
Juggernaut: he got the flesh magically ripped off his bones so all that was left was a skeleton and he still kept fighting saying "all that's left is hate!"

colossus17
wolverine.....nuff' said.....

armandovalles
why Wolverine, can u give an example?

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Because Wolverine mad can beat almost anyone

King KAM
Xavier..... Onslaught, remember that whole shindig?

armandovalles
Originally posted by kgkg
Because Wolverine mad can beat almost anyone

who has he ever beat when he was mad?

kgkg
who has he ever beat when he was mad?
U name it

armandovalles
i dont recall him ever NOT being mad actually in a fight. So i dont think it makes a difference with Wolverine.

"NEXt!"

kgkg
i dont recall him ever NOT being mad actually in a fight. So i dont think it makes a difference with Wolverine.

"NEXt!"
by the way armand am joking if u haven't realized by now

King KAM
screw Wolverine this time, XAVIER!!!

colossus17

i am kidding dude.....u should know it by now.....

Dizzle
Surfer. Biatch. You'd think Hulk, but Surfer has the ultimate anti-Hulk defense, so...

Strength is not everything. Superman wish he was silver.

mikedgravity
professor xavier

King KAM
Originally posted by mikedgravity
professor xavier THANK YOU!

mikedgravity
Originally posted by King KAM
THANK YOU! sure

Darth Sparhawk
Superman, I guess. Then Hulk.

Khellendros
Supes was pretty freaky when he had snapped in OWAW and was pushing that whole planet after a sundip. He had just snapped.

Overall, I'd go with Hulk, the classic tantrum-thrower.

ImmortalOne
Superman Prime
and Glads (that is if anger = confident)

and
.................................... FRANKLIN "PSILORD" RICHARDS!!!
He created a pocket universe when he was sad + confused, imagine what kind of HAvok he can cause if he is MAD !!!

Tron
Moving

Molecule man
Molecule man if u miss him off u r as good as dead

olympian
Surfer pretty much.

But i got to say the one that impressed me most of the ones listed was Juggernauts skeleton. Badass.

Lord S
Originally posted by colossus17
wolverine.....nuff' said..... Actually, yeah. Wolverine can be pretty dangerous (to those in his class) when pissed off.

One of my favourite moments was when he almost killed Marrow. All through the comic book he was patronizing her and trying to get her to see the light in becoming a full fledged X-Man, and she appeared to be turning...then out of nowhere she stabbed him in the throat. He lay there...apparently dead or unconscious, so she put him on her lap and slowly pulled back his mask, which revealed his pupilless eyes...an indication that he's ready to go feral. If you remember when Marrow was introduced, she was a badass broad, with a bad attitude, taking shit from nobody...but in this instant, she was terrified. She could see death coming, in the form of three claws. Logan pounced on her and was ready to carve her up, but Cannonball intervened and she was able to escape with her life.

I always give props to Wolverine on being a badass...in his own class. When they get into ridiculous situations (ie. vs. Hulk, Lobo, Surfer, etc) then I get turned off.

Nataku8188
Firelord? Firelord doing anything to Surfer is hilarious, because he knows how to absorb his attacks. He's done it before.

I'd say Hulk, Thor, Surfer, Thanos, pretty much anyone who is strong in general is dangerous when they are mad.

Characters like Hulk and Damage, however, are even more dangerous because they get stronger as they get angry, and Damage gets stronger as he gets hurt as well, both of these guys can end up totaly mauling the shit out of things if given the right situation.

joesha28
Warrior Madness Thor.

Maestro
Franklin Richards

willRules
I gonna say Xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.