Ganymede Gamora and Mantis vs Slade Batman Wolverine and Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
And Captain America Marrow. A straight up fight

Khellendros
So, Captain America on the Men's side and Marrow on the Women's side? I'm going with Women, you've got three of the most dangerous women in the MU on there (Gany, Mantis, Gamora).

Sentry
Mantis... Gamora... GANYMEDE... Ouch... This Ganymede:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/ganymede3.jpg

Bye bye men.

golem370
Slade Batman Wolverine and Sabertooth and Captain America and Marrow. would add Gambit and Spider-man Against The Three Girls

RogerRamjet
5 of the best..if not THE best hand to hand combattants against a bunch o' Amazones? well if ya ask me...the guys'll take em out while they got into argument over Gamora happen to have the same nailpolish as Mantis has...

Khellendros
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
5 of the best..if not the THE best hand to hand combattants against a bunch o' Amazones? well if ya ask me...the guys'll take em out while they got into argument over Gamora happen to have the same nailpolish as Mantis has...
Man, you obviously don't know who the women are. Ganymede give heralds trouble, Gamora has stalemated Thanos and Mantis has knocked Thor the hell out.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Khellendros
Man, you obviously don't know who the women are. Ganymede give heralds trouble, Gamora has stalemated Thanos and Mantis has knocked Thor the hell out.

BUT they're women!

Sentry
5 of the best..if not THE best hand to hand combattants against a bunch o' Amazones? well if ya ask me...the guys'll take em out while they got into argument over Gamora happen to have the same nailpolish as Mantis has...

You know Ganymede has thrown blows with Silver Surfer, Tyrant, and that's Terrax she's kicking in the picture. Gamora has taken has been trained and given technology from Thanos himself, even battled him at one point. Mantis has the ability to stun beings such as Thor with her skill. Those 5 are gonna get slaughtered.

Khellendros
BUT they're women!
Yeah. List for me the men who have knocked Thor out with one punch.

golem370
8 against 3

golem370
Slade Batman Wolverine and Sabertooth and Captain America and Marrow and Gambit and Spider-man Against Ganymede Gamora and Mantis

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah. List for me the men who have knocked Thor out with one punch.

yeah that's all nice an' dandy with me..but you see..women are always the biggest threat to each other..so all the men gotta do is..spread a rumor amongst the girls that let's say Gamora made a remark about Ganymede for having gained a few pounds since last met...boy... you should see the fists fly then!
and the guys just have to pick up the pieces, afterwards...

golem370
Thats not going to happen here until after they fight the others

K Von Doom
This is so lopsided

golem370
For who?

Wynndar
Wolverine's healing factor and skeleton would keep him from getting killed with one hit from any of those girls. The same goes for Sabretooth. Cap would be able to protect himself somewhat with his shield. I think Batman would figure out some way to stay alive. Marrow would be dead immediately.

jinzin
actually marrow in full battle mode has bones that cover her better than armor....however a couple of hits really would do the trick....

Wynndar
yea her bones would shatter. If ur talking about kicks that hurt Terrax's body. He's built tougher than Thor. Strong enough to endure the gravity of a Star, durable enough to withstand its heat. Terrax is alost 3000 pounds dont forget! He weighs more than the 8 person team by himself.

K Von Doom
Wolverine (kicked by Ganymede): NGH!

Slade (kicked by Gamora): NGH!

Cap (kicked by Mantis): NGH!

and so on...

golem370
Captain America and Marrow and Gambit and Spider-man would be beaten by Gamora and Mantis and that leaves Ganymede taking the others Slade Batman Wolverine and Sabertooth evil face evil face smokin'

golem370
Also Marrow took it to Wolverine one time

Wynndar
yea she got him good. Although she would have died if Cannonball didnt knock out Wolverine just in time.

golem370
yep

golem370
I bet Marrow and Lady DeathStrike would be a good match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.