Better Mechanics: Jawas OR Ugnaughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
I say the Ugs, cuz they operated Cloud City, unlike those rodents who tried to sell fukt-up droids to people and never developed star travel.

Darth_Janus
Heretic!

Illustrious
Those Jawas are in league with Artoo; with Artoo by their side, the Jawas are omnipotent!

DiamondBullets
Sandcrawler or Cloud City?--hmmm, this is a tuffy. LOL!

"I find those Jawas to be rather disgusting creatures."- Threepio in ANH

Darth_Janus

Nein.

Illustrious
The Jawas are in league with Artoo.

The Effigy of Artoo is greater technology than Cloud City!

Count Dooku
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I say the Ugs, cuz they operated Cloud City, unlike those rodents who tried to sell fukt-up droids to people and never developed star travel.

Are you on drugs??!?! You dare mock the New Jawa Order and the Entire Jawa Society with your shitty sattire?

Janus and Faunus....

LET'S TAKE THIS GUY DOWN!

Darth_Janus
Agreed...

Heretic, thou art ...

ESB-1138
JAWAS!

darth plo koon
jawas rule you can shove ur uganaughts were the sun dont shine they are DEFORMED LITTLE RE-TARDS jawas own

darth plo koon
huraay for jawas

darth plo koon
hahahah

darth plo koon
i make my side of kmc very dark side muhahahahahah

DarthMaul9123
FOOL jawas will be conquered

SS_181st_Snow
JAWAS OWN ALL!

tommy vercetti
Ugnaughts, jawas are not skilled mechanics but scavangers

darth plo koon
shut your teeth timmy vercetti you cant even swim .... ASS

Darth Faunus
That is not the Jawa way. . . you are no Jawa.

Redeemer
Originally posted by darth plo koon
shut your teeth timmy vercetti you cant even swim .... ASS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

darth plo koon
faunus pls you ccant kill me i will be loyal to the jawa order

darth plo koon
sorry tommy when someone offends a jawa they offend me i got out of hand .... il make it up to you il get you some arm bands so you can float in the wat

darth plo koon
water
sorry

Darth Faunus
*snorts*

darth plo koon
snorts louder

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by DiamondBullets

Damnit. Here's the new toy I've "found" in that great fruit-fabric with the strange Apple on its side. Eat this !

darth plo koon
hahaha thatl teach him not ta mess with us jawas

wait a second am i still a jawa after the crap ive caused

Darth Faunus
. . . No.

darth plo koon
....yes

Darth Faunus
Um, no. Read my title. Respect my authority. However, if you can accomplish the task I set forth for you, you may join.

- Make an argument in a thread that uses well thought out reasoning, and two valid, supportive facts. The members of the New Jawa Order all use such tactics in their arguments. (Janus, myself, Redeemer, Nai Fohl, Illustrious)

Rayvann Sadow
I am heartless...

darth plo koon
hey but faunus i have created many arguments backing you dan and janus and the JAWAS

DiamondBullets
Did a single Jawa ever leave Tatooine?, or were those filthy rodents always covered in dust?

tommy vercetti
what is it with you guys and jawas have you got some kind of obsession with them or something cos that just isnt healthy

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
what is it with you guys and jawas have you got some kind of obsession with them or something cos that just isnt healthy

Obviously you don't have a sense of humor. But that's okay; you're a noob who barely contributes.

Darth Faunus
Ewok, Janus. The term "n00b" is beneath us.

Darth_Janus
Right... "ewok"

Darth Faunus
yes

elemental
what is a jawa

Darth_Janus
Are you sure you're supposed to be in a Star Wars forum?

elemental
sorry i didnt express myself properly i know what the alien species is but what does it mean here

Gryn Jabar

Darth_Janus
Der Meister? Hm....

elemental
janus i told raz to verify it for you so he should write in a minute

Nai Fohl
Well Gryn...

As much as I like Rammstein...that doesn't seem to fit here. wink

Rayvann Sadow
I love Rammstien...except for I don't understand what their saying.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
I love Rammstien...except for I don't understand what their saying.

Well...I'm from Germany so I understand them (as far as this can be done...) wink

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Well Gryn...

As much as I like Rammstein...that doesn't seem to fit here. wink
It does! It's a metaphor!

Nai Fohl
A metaphor ? Where ?

Gryn Jabar
Err, well, considering a metaphor is "a comparison is made between two seemingly unrelated subjects" (wiki), and this is about a crazy God like master and Jawa's, how is it NOT a metaphor?

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Err, well, considering a metaphor is "a comparison is made between two seemingly unrelated subjects" (wiki), and this is about a crazy God like master and Jawa's, how is it NOT a metaphor?

Well...just to tell you...

"Meister" is basically a text about what is called "Judgement Day" in English ("juengster Tag" or "Tag des juengsten Gerichts" in German). It (most likely) is written from the perspective of what is called "riders of apocalypse" (I think) and now they try to strike fear in the hearts of the people listen to them.

That's what the text of "Meister" is about. So where do you get the "crazy God" here and where is the relation between Jawa's and this text...well...maybe I just don't get it.

Gryn Jabar
Metaphor:a comparison is made between two seemingly unrelated subjects
Subject of Meister: Apocalypse.
Subject of Thread: Jawas
Therefor, Ode=Metaphor.

Nai Fohl
Ah well...now I got it.

Darth_Janus
I'm a huge Rammstein fan, btw. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Illustrious
You're definitely not.

tommy vercetti
ramstein suck rock sucks

tommy vercetti
makaveli rest in peace

Gryn Jabar
It's nice to see that retarded peoples aren't being kept in asylums any more. </sarcasm>

Rayvann Sadow
Well...I'm from Germany so I understand them (as far as this can be done...) wink

What does Feuer Frei mean? Sounds like firefly to me.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
What does Feuer Frei mean? Sounds like firefly to me.

"Feuer frei" = "Fire at will"

If your asking because of the Rammstein song. The "Feuer frei" in this case is an ambiguity. It can be translated with "fire at will" (followed by "bang bang"wink but seen in the context it can also mean that "the fire is free".

Rayvann Sadow
"Feuer frei" = "Fire at will" or "open fire"

Thanks

Gryn Jabar
The best though, is definently Links, or Buch Dich, holy shit, those are bloody amazing. Anyway, Ugnaughts are better mechanics, but have no soul.

Darth_Janus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.