Hurley...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

house
is fat

discuss...

«§hõnknêss»
There is already a thread on Hurley

Smodden
I think Jack should seriously comment on Hurley's weight, and that he needs help, then have hurley get offended! And JACK start fighting!!eek!

WHo would win??! Jack vs. Hurley?!eek!

Flying High
Hurley....he would sit on Jack....

«§hõnknêss»
Buh Bye Jack buhbye

He wouldn't have a chance

ilvorlandobloom
poor Hurley, i wonder if hes always been fat? and i wonder if he'll ever be not fat?

Flying High
he's really only big boned smile

KillTheLight

~*Angel_Wingz*~
wouldnt being on an island with not much food mean you would lose weight? Also he seems to run around a lot, or hes just out of breath a lot lol

Flying High
Originally posted by KillTheLight
he's losing weight he's on Atkins...they told him to lose weight for his character to be more realistic..i guess we'll notice it at the end of season 2...happy

laughing out loud
ha ha....so we only have to wait a season and a half before his metabolism kicks in....(that isnt the right saying but it makes me seem smart) stick out tongue

Smodden
Originally posted by Flying High
Hurley....he would sit on Jack....

Fee!eek! I didn't know you were a lost fan...hug

«§hõnknêss»
Jorge has lost 14kg no expression

I don't know how much that is but Ive got an article on it...& who is Malia. Apparently she is his gf.

ilvorlandobloom
oh, and i read an article that he and his gf have a dachshund/(chiwawa? i think) mix.... how cute!

Flying High
Originally posted by Smodden
Fee!eek! I didn't know you were a lost fan...hug
yah....but it only started in the uk....5th episode tonight big grin

Locke was lucky huh....

«§hõnknêss»
chiwawa's are evil no expression

KillTheLight

«§hõnknêss»
laughing

_Sanctuary_
Hey why aren't there any pictures like there are with the other threads big grinhttp://www.tvsquad.com/images/2005/07/Lost_Garcia_200_225_Touchstone_Television.jpg

Flying High
im sorry...he is just FAT...

_Sanctuary_
lol At least now you've got something you can secretly drool over shifty

Flying High
he's my secret love.....

did i say that out loud...?!

_Sanctuary_
laughing

«§hõnknêss»
who?

_Sanctuary_
Burley -I mean Hurley!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.