Music Question on dUECe Bigalow 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cpo999
Hey guys, towards the end of deuce bigalow european gigolo.. the gigolo's dance to that techno song for like 1min.. does anyone know the name of it? theres some singing in it... someone pleasee tell me =).. thank you.

Myth
Haven't seen it yet but this reminds me. What the hell is with the retarded song in the previews. You know, "He's Duece Bigalowww, and everywhere he goes...." God that is awful.

cpo999
haha.. no but this song is like really popular..and its buggin me.. someone help!!!

Munoz
yeah! that techno song is catchy! got to know the name of it big grin

Munoz
the song when the gigolo is tanning?

malvolio7
this one?
h t tp:// www .ebaumsworld.com/flash/american_idle_numa.html

Cut and paste and fix

s2king
The song that the gigolos dance to in the end is by o-zone - dragostea din tei, in the movie however its re-mixed by lucas prata and is called my-ya-hi or something like that. I have a question though about the trance song played in the tanning bed scene... anyone know who its by or whats it called??

Lukeyson
Originally posted by s2king
the trance song played in the tanning bed scene... anyone know who its by or whats it called??

Yes i am looking for that song too !!!!!

Lukeyson
I just did some digging, the tanning song is : Autobahn by Peter McEvilley
, but it was made for the movie, not released

Lukeyson
i found on another forum, if you email peter at [email protected] and ask him for it, he will email you it.
I just got it sent to me then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.