Batman VS Black Panther No Weapons or Suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Bruce VS W/e Black Panthers true Identity is.

long pig
Panther.
Faster, Stronger, More Durable, Smarter, Healing Factor, More Agile, As good or better Fighter.

olympian
Pretty much.

Batman Wins
Not all of those, at all....wait what the heck...healing Factor...

olympian
Even without healing factor. Hes physically overall above.

Batman Wins
NO HEALING FACTor either...ok now it's fair.

Tron
I don't know about the healing factor, but everything else is very true. He's physically up there with Captain America, and has given him serious trouble in all their fights.

Batman Wins
Batman roles with Cap as well, so this fight will be pretty much even. Panther gave Cap trouble with his weapons, and suit(I think) but this match is without all that stuff. Batman knows more martail arts than Panther(yes panther knows alot too but Batman knows more) Batman has a good reaction time, and delt with people thats faster than him in martial arts fighting. He even trained fighting with his eyes closed, and is able to block attacks(just an examplke on his reaction time.) Bats does keep his eyes open though, because Panther aint ordinary at all. Batmans reaction time will keep him in par,(it's no Spidersense at ALLLL) but it will keep panthers speed in check. Bats Pressure points will also disable Panther.

long pig
His healing factor isn't like Wolverine's, it's more like Spiderman's.

Still, he's way more durable and has way more stamina than Batman.

grey fox
SMACK......another thread by batmanwin's down, logic shall prevail i tell you

Batman Wins
Originally posted by grey fox
SMACK......another thread by batmanwin's down, logic shall prevail i tell you

..... confused

Tron
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Batman roles with Cap as well, so this fight will be pretty much even. Panther gave Cap trouble with his weapons, and suit(I think) but this match is without all that stuff. Batman knows more martail arts than Panther(yes panther knows alot too but Batman knows more) Batman has a good reaction time, and delt with people thats faster than him in martial arts fighting. He even trained fighting with his eyes closed, and is able to block attacks(just an examplke on his reaction time.) Bats does keep his eyes open though, because Panther aint ordinary at all. Batmans reaction time will keep him in par,(it's no Spidersense at ALLLL) but it will keep panthers speed in check. Bats Pressure points will also disable Panther.

See, this is what you get for thinking. He does that with Cap without weapons, and their first fight or two was without the vibranium suit. And knowing more martial arts don't mean jack, it's about how you use the ones you got, which is why Cap is still considered on par with Batman. But like I said, go to the very beginning of the Black Panther vs Batman thread, and you'll learn a lot more.

Batman Wins
Damn this Panther man. He is like Batman on steriods.

olympian
Both Captain and Phanter are Batman with steroids.

Bane is as well altho with alot less class id say.

grey fox
well duh

long pig
Damn this Panther man. He is like Batman on steriods.
There's the spirit!

Panther, much like Wu Tang, ain't nuthin' to **** wit'.

:coughsladebeatsthembothcoughcoughcough:

Gettin' a cold.sad

Batman Wins
Cap is over rated, because he wears the red white and blue.he is no batman on steriode, he is just batman. Panther is Batman on steriods. He has the money the suit and more.

olympian
Cap is more on par with Phanter physically than Bats.

Batman Wins
Physicaly is not everything. Alot of people are stronger than the Bat.

Tron
You're right, it's not everything, which is why BP is just as skilled as Batman, if not more. The physical superiority tips the scales a good bit though.

And if you question that, then you should see what he did the last time he met the Red Skull, who's pretty much Cap's clone physically (minus the face). He punched his his jaw clean off, HIS JAW SON!!

Batman Wins
Indeed, but Batman has more deadly Martial arts, Fighting styles, than Panther. Batman has more fatal hits, to give.

Tron
Dude, more styles mean jack sh*t. It's not about how many styles you know, it's about how you use the styles you already know, which they're both damn good at. More styles does not guarantee a win, and if you think that, ask the guys who competed in some of the first UFC competitions. Or better yet, look up what Bruce Lee has to say about that.wink

Batman Wins
This is true, but Depending on what style Batman uses, it's over for Panther(not wasy but over). Batman has the touch of death, and other Fatal attacks, to put Panther out of commission. Unless Panther knows the touch of death, I don't see him winning. batman attacks fatal spots, and also could use pressure points, to disable the Panther. I say 7/10 Batman in a no weapon or suit match. With suit and weapons, Panther Wins 7/10.

Tron
Maybe, but you're talking like Panther can't block or dodge any for his attacks, which he can do extremely well.

Batman Wins
Oh, I forgot about that. Hmm it's more of a 5/5.

Tron
And don't forget the various African styles Black Panther knows, styles Batman may not have even heard of.

Batman Wins
Thats a good point. An unknown style might throw Batman off, but depending on how affective the style is in fatal, connection, it could either be an annoyance or a Victory.

Batman Wins
Thats good credibility, from them. Black Panther is truley Batman on steriods. I bet Dr. Doom will say the same thing to Batman as well though.

Tron
Yeah, but remember, neither has to kill the other to win.

Tron
Thats good credibility, from them. Black Panther is truley Batman on steriods. I bet Dr. Doom will say the same thing to Batman as well though.

He might, but not really. Unlike Black Panther, Batman doesn't run his own country which other countries wouldn't dare f*ck with. He wastes his time and intellect running around a slum of a town when he probably be doing greater things. Doom may respect Batman's intellect and strategic know-how, but he would still think him a fool. But, that's a conversation for the Batman/Doom thread, which is around here somewhere.

Batman Wins
Good points....I have no idea. Threads are hard to find.....also go to comic book Forums, and check out your thread Batman takes over the world(I forget what it's called but it's batman doing something) Read it and tell me if it's good.......Sadly Batman only wins 4/10 town.

Tron
Good points....I have no idea. Threads are hard to find.....also go to comic book Forums, and check out your thread Batman takes over the world(I forget what it's called but it's batman doing something) Read it and tell me if it's good.......Sadly Batman only wins 4/10 town.

Yeah, it's Batman: World Domination:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314083&highlight=Batman+World+Domination

And I kinda think you gave him a little too much credit in your comment. It wouldn't be that easy for him. Just my opinion though.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, it's Batman: World Domination:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314083&highlight=Batman+World+Domination

And I kinda think you gave him a little too much credit in your comment. It wouldn't be that easy for him. Just my opinion though.

I know for a fact, that Batman Black Panther and Deathstroke, could take over every one...I would say Doom to but he is to powerful.

Batman alone uses deceptsion....anyway

Panthers lack of powersuit, would give Batman a good chance of winning. Atleast a good 4, with the Touch of Death. He also faced Ras Agul(w/e) and that guy(I forget his name) but was in japan and trained togather. One chose to be a Ninja and the other chose to be a samurai.

Tron
I know for a fact, that Batman Black Panther and Deathstroke, could take over every one...I would say Doom to but he is to powerful.

Well, Doom already has, and he could do it again, and the world's governments know it. As much as I like Slade, I don't think he's capable of it, he doesn't have the resources the rest do.

Batman alone uses deceptsion....anyway

Panthers lack of powersuit, would give Batman a good chance of winning. Atleast a good 4, with the Touch of Death. He also faced Ras Agul(w/e) and that guy(I forget his name) but was in japan and trained togather. One chose to be a Ninja and the other chose to be a samurai.

Black Panther doesn't need it, he accomplished a majority of his feats without it, and earned the title of Black Panther without it, so it's only a small advantage really. And it's Ra's Al Ghul (I figured a Batman fan would at least know how to spell his name).

Anyway, we've gotten way off topic here. Back on the topic at hand...

T'Challa wins.wink

Batman Wins
Well, Doom already has, and he could do it again, and the world's governments know it. As much as I like Slade, I don't think he's capable of it, he doesn't have the resources the rest do.

Black Panther doesn't need it, he accomplished a majority of his feats without it, and earned the title of Black Panther without it, so it's only a small advantage really. And it's Ra's Al Ghul (I figured a Batman fan would at least know how to spell his name).

Anyway, we've gotten way off topic here. Back on the topic at hand...

T'Challa wins.wink

That's how you spell Ras Al Chul in Hebrew whistle

I must read Panther. First appearence was like F4, I forget what issue number....

Yes, the end of this thread is Panther Slamming Batmans head against the concrete.

Juntai
Batman wins, anyone coming down to Batman's level, loses immediately.

Juntai
He might, but not really. Unlike Black Panther, Batman doesn't run his own country which other countries wouldn't dare f*ck with. He wastes his time and intellect running around a slum of a town when he probably be doing greater things. Doom may respect Batman's intellect and strategic know-how, but he would still think him a fool. But, that's a conversation for the Batman/Doom thread, which is around here somewhere.
Most people do think Batman is a fool for wasting his talents.
Lex Luthor too.
I remember Lex one time saying something like "I could find the cure for cancer. With a spare thought I could rid the world of diseases like aids. I could lead mankind to it's highest pinacle of achievement. But NONE OF THIS WILL BE DONE AS LONG AS THE KRYPTIONIAN FILLS MY EVERY THOUGHT"

CorderaMitchell
Thats a good point. An unknown style might throw Batman off, but depending on how affective the style is in fatal, connection, it could either be an annoyance or a Victory. Yes,styles were made to counter another, to use an unknown...

Wynndar
The Panther is also trained in countless styles...he was trained essentially since he was born. And The Panther has one draw against Cap. HE has one fight where Cap gave his all and couldnt do anything, but Panther just wanted to test if it was the real Cap. Then in the most recently written fight from the present Panther comic, Panther beats Cap, knocks him out, and carries him away, without the use of any high-tech weapons because it is T'Chacka not T'Challa.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
The Panther is also trained in countless styles...he was trained essentially since he was born. And The Panther has one draw against Cap. HE has one fight where Cap gave his all and couldnt do anything, but Panther just wanted to test if it was the real Cap. Then in the most recently written fight from the present Panther comic, Panther beats Cap, knocks him out, and carries him away, without the use of any high-tech weapons because it is T'Chacka not T'Challa. But Batman beat cap in like two moves.

tjizz350
I'm calling a stalemate on this one weapons or not these guys are pretty much equals IMO. No Batman does not know more styles than Panther. He knows just as much as Batman. I mean the guy has been training since he was a child and even has some styles that only the people in Wakanda know. And no Panther does not have a healing factor. This is as even as you can get in a Marvel vs DC battle and actually the best fight IMO it can go either way.

Shabazz916
Black panther wins batman with no weapons is unless. Panther has every leg up on batman. And unlike batman movies, comics, and tv shows the plot isnt planned for batman to come back and win.

DarkSaint85
Panther.

leonidas
split

srankmissingnin
Classic HSH Panther takes a comfortable majority. He might not be quite as skilled as Bruce, but he is still one of the very best and his super human states push him over the edge to victory. Peak human puts up a hell of a fight, but Bruce would take a solid majority in that situation, in equal bodies his superior combat skills make all the difference.

Current Panther should probably effortlessly stomp but we haven't seen the extent of his upgrade yet.

JakeTheBank
Technically, just how strong should T'Challa be? I highly doubt he'll be penned at that level anyway, but I'm curious as to how theoretically absurd BP would weigh in at.

DarkSaint85
HAs the strength of 100s of men!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Technically, just how strong should T'Challa be? I highly doubt he'll be penned at that level anyway, but I'm curious as to how theoretically absurd BP would weigh in at.

Well the first BP was Bashenga 10,000 years ago. So maybe around 160 different Panthers, if they lived an average of 60 years. That would the strength, speed and skills of 160 class 2 warrior kings.

Likely won't be written above Spider-man level though. sad

ares834
Damn! When did he get this upgrade?

DarkSaint85
FF 608, I believe.

JakeTheBank
Christ lol.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Christ lol.

Yeah... it's pretty disgusting how powerful he should be.

ares834
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
FF 608, I believe.

Thanks. Guess that's what I get for falling a single issue behind...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.