what happened to my KMC friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enslaved
Does any body know what happened to..Cyclops.telpie..black dragon and libertine. oh and the mighty yoda..I miss them

shellie
Originally posted by Enslaved
Does any body know what happened to..Cyclops.telpie..black dragon and libertine. oh and the mighty yoda..I miss them Cyclops as in Scott?....he's in the military service and cant come on much anymore. He comes around on the occasional weekend. Telpie, Im not sure, I think she is busy with school. Mighty Yoda I dont know either. I just seen he posted a couple days ago but it had been a couple weeks before that since he posted last. Basically...they are moving on.

Enslaved
its a shame...really..My buddy lists looks kinda lonley..lmfao

Arcane
candy kisses, u changed ur name alot stick out tongue

Enslaved
Originally posted by Arcane
candy kisses, u changed ur name alot stick out tongue

omfg.. Babes i missed you..How you been suga..You ok? wink

Arcane
good good, life has gone in a full twist, but its cool

hows u?

Enslaved
Im ok...my life took a twist too..I left here..got engaged gor dumped came back here...wierd tht

Arcane
awww, mine wasnt taht dramatic

u ok??? hug

JToTheP
eek! Sarah! i still lurk this hole that hates me! laughing out loud big grin

Enslaved
Originally posted by JToTheP
eek! Sarah! i still lurk this hole that hates me! laughing out loud big grin

we dont hate you...honest

JToTheP
to be fair, I had to deal with far too many people for that to be true.

Enslaved
to be fair, I had to deal with far too many people for that to be true.

well i dont hate you babes..never have

JToTheP
I know, I was quite close to leaving until you came back, & Kerry rattling my brain, plus shellie lurks still, I guess I didn't check enough threads

Enslaved
I know, I was quite close to leaving until you came back, & Kerry rattling my brain, plus shellie lurks still, I guess I didn't check enough threads

you have to stay...if not for your self for me...

a1hsauce
sad im not your friend?

Enslaved
Originally posted by a1hsauce
sad im not your friend?

Of course you are sweets...But i was on about the people in the first post.

gives ye a huge hug and a kiss to cheer u up

Syren
eek! I'm still here chick, do you remember our nicknames that you gave us when you were She Devil? I think you were something 'Evil' but I can't recall what I was called embarrasment

ALSO, I went to that site (Janesko) and I can't use any of the pics... did you have to ask permission?

Enslaved
Originally posted by Syren
eek! I'm still here chick, do you remember our nicknames that you gave us when you were She Devil? I think you were something 'Evil' but I can't recall what I was called embarrasment

ALSO, I went to that site (Janesko) and I can't use any of the pics... did you have to ask permission?

hahha syrenna i clicked on a button called prtsc! its da bomb!

I was not evil...well alittle bit..muahhaha!

i dont remember chic but i like syrenna..or english rose.

and i know your here silly...but barakus is not...Or linka.love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.