Dooku/Sion VS Sidious/Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Dooku
Charismatic Sith lord and Vibroblade Sleeper VS Jawless and Shockboy.

tommy vercetti
unlucky mate not a single reply better luck next time

Count Dooku
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
unlucky mate not a single reply better luck next time

Ack! Newbie!

There isn't that many people coming into the forum to reply except for....Well....Read the above!

darthrevan89
Hmm...I dunno who would win.

Count Dooku
AHA! Difficult, isn't it?

tommy vercetti
if it is sion he beats both sidious and malak. bit if it is dooku, both malak and sidious win

Count Dooku
If you're on drugs, yep.

Nai Fohl
Really nice thread !

Well...

a)
I think Dooku can defeat Sidious in a lightsaber duel and he might even be able to defeat Malak or at least fight him into a standstill.

b)
Sion, I think, is also able to defeat Sidious while Malak might be too much for him to take - at least Malak would be smart enough to "talk" him into dying and be able to kill him.

Now...

If it's Dooku vs Sidious and Malak vs Sion, I'll guess that Dooku would take Sidious while Malak takes Sion and then Dooku takes Malak after a damn hard match or it's a draw.

If it's Dooku vs Malak and Sion vs Sidious, Sidious will go down before the fight of Dooku vs Malak is over leaving Malak vs Sion + Dooku which he won't survive.

So...I just give it to Dooku / Sion

Hornyman
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Really nice thread !

Well...

a)
I think Dooku can defeat Sidious in a lightsaber duel and he might even be able to defeat Malak or at least fight him into a standstill.

b)
Sion, I think, is also able to defeat Sidious while Malak might be too much for him to take - at least Malak would be smart enough to "talk" him into dying and be able to kill him.

Now...

If it's Dooku vs Sidious and Malak vs Sion, I'll guess that Dooku would take Sidious while Malak takes Sion and then Dooku takes Malak after a damn hard match or it's a draw.

If it's Dooku vs Malak and Sion vs Sidious, Sidious will go down before the fight of Dooku vs Malak is over leaving Malak vs Sion + Dooku which he won't survive.

So...I just give it to Dooku / Sion

I believe that Malak will be able to defeat Sion before Dooku or Sids will be decided, which, in turn, means that it's two on one, Dooku's down.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Hornyman
I believe that Malak will be able to defeat Sion before Dooku or Sids will be decided, which, in turn, means that it's two on one, Dooku's down.

Well...I think it needs more time to defeat Sion in combat and defeat his mind so that he will die.

FistoFan
Sidious and Malak.

Hornyman
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Well...I think it needs more time to defeat Sion in combat and defeat his mind so that he will die.

I don't believe Malak wil be going for the mind, he seems more of someone who would cut him in half and cut ff his arms.

Count Dooku
In my opinion, Sion would rip Malak to shreds. Sion is no pushover. He is extremely powerful. Sion has the power to sustain himself using the force. Anyone, and i mean ANYONE powerful enough to sustain every broken bone in their body with the force is pretty much unwreckable. And Malak isn't always going to have the opportunity of tubed-up Republic Soldiers.

As for Sidious and Dooku, we have gone over this Lightsaber to Lightsaber, Sidious gets his ass played by Dooku.

So that leaves Dooku and Sion, who then fight for the mantle of Sith Lord.

Emperor Revan
IMO, Sidious and Malak without casualties.

darthrevan89
Hey EM nice sig.

Hornyman
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
IMO, Sidious and Malak without casualties.

yes

Fishy
I agree...

Malak is better then Sion and Dooku. Sidious would take out Dooku in a duel of the force, but Dooku would never let that happen and would win from Sidious.

But I'm not so sure if he can do it before Malak takes out Sion, he will need to move fast and Sidious might start using other things in the fight, forcing Dooku away and forcing him to slow down. It would not be an easy thing to do but he could pull it off, it really depends on the area in which they fight.

Gryn Jabar
Sion can easily take Sidious, FL won't much of an effect on Sion, and even if it does, Dooku's still there, and might be a better duelist then Malak.

Fishy
Might be, but all logic goes against it. There is no reason to assume that Sion could beat Malak, his control over the force is good but so was Malaks control, his lightsaber skills are probably good, but those of Malak were great and seen as such by all that could know and many that could not.

Dooku has an even slimmer chance of defeating Malak, his lightsaber skills are good but he has not seen as much war. Malak has probably fought lightsaber masters before and he always came out victorious. Dooku his style is great and he mastered it, and if he would have been around in Malak his time he could have been the stuff of legends but he simply isn't good enough.

Emperor Revan
Fishy beat me to it.

Darth Revan89: Thanks, Janus made it for me.

Redeemer
Originally posted by Fishy
Might be, but all logic goes against it. There is no reason to assume that Sion could beat Malak, his control over the force is good but so was Malaks control, his lightsaber skills are probably good, but those of Malak were great and seen as such by all that could know and many that could not.

Dooku has an even slimmer chance of defeating Malak, his lightsaber skills are good but he has not seen as much war. Malak has probably fought lightsaber masters before and he always came out victorious. Dooku his style is great and he mastered it, and if he would have been around in Malak his time he could have been the stuff of legends but he simply isn't good enough.

Sion held himself together with the force. If you can do that, how are you not great in the force? And at the same time he could use Force powers.

And Malak isn't a godly persuasionist. And who says every single person out there can talk Sion into defeat? You cannot say that because not everyone will be able to do it.

and the Dooku/Sidious against each other?

Well, if Sidious has stronger force, how come when Sidious does Force lightning, Mace sat there for a while before being launched?

When Dooku did Force Lightning on AOTC to Anakin, he right away flew across the room into a wall. Dooku didn't even have to charge up. And how far would Anakin have gone if there was no wall?

And we have confirmed that Dooku is the better Swordsman so....

Dooku/Sion own this match.

Fishy
Hmm dude..

Mace and AOTC Anakin, there is a big difference. Also Dooku was still fresh Sidious just had a shit load of lightning going into his ass, of course he's going to feel tired or weakened.

And no you are right not everybody can talk Sion into defeat, but there are other ways to defeat him perhaps not kill him, but he can still be knocked out or something. Malak could take him down and keep him there.

Darth Kun
Dooku takes Sidious while Sion wipes Malaks flipping but
laughing

BLAK FOX
Sion vs Sidious = Sion.
Sion vs Malak= Sion.
Dooku vs Sidious = Sidious.
Dooku vs Malak = Malak.

Lightsnake
Sidious would take Sion...Dun Moch anyone? He's a master at breaking peoples' spirits and wills...and Dooku dies first.

And Dooku hasn't seen much war? He's only been fighting for....well, most his life, he destroyed the Mandalorians, defeated Durge, the Clone Wars, among many others.

Razielim
I think Sidious might be able to talk Sion out of it... I mean, that man is a damn good manipulator.

Then Dooku beats Malak, IMO Sidious mops up.

Lightsnake
Actually, it'd be pretty amusing to see Malak and dooku throwing down in the background as Sidious chats Sion up

BLAK FOX
Coming to think about it does Sidious know anything like Morichio because I'm pretty sure that would affect Sion.

darthsith19
Sion could likely take Sidious while Dooku and Malak fight. Malak beats Dooku, then Sion fights Malak and wins. So I go Dooku/Sion. Hell, it'd be close, though.

Lightsnake
Yeah, right. A bit of smooth talking, Morichro and Dun Moch and the fight ends

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
Sion vs Sidious = Sion.
Sion vs Malak= Sion.
Dooku vs Sidious = Sidious.
Dooku vs Malak = Malak.

Lightsnake
Why do people think Sion>Sidious?

darthsith19
Sion's, like, almost immortial. Sidious isn't the god you make him out to be.

Lightsnake
he's more than enough for Sion, a brilliant manipulator who can tear peoples' spirits apart even without Dun Moch, which he was a master of...

NineCoronas
Isn't Sion the one who can't die?

BLAK FOX
Sion is able to hold his body together via the force, so basically anything physical will not affect him.

Deception
True, but as Lightsnake said, its very likely that Sidious can wear down Sion's will, hell his words manipulated the entire Republic.

Lightsnake
And Dun Moch is designed specifically for breaking one's spirit

BLAK FOX
Plus I'm pretty sure that a force attack that wouldn't affect Sion's body but just his mind would be able to kill him.

jollyjim311
Sure he can hold his body together, but Sidious could toss something on top of him and render him useless for a good portion of the fight. Then Malak and Sidious destroy Dooku and go back to beat down an immobile Sion. Sidious could make Sion realize he can't win, and Sion would give up and allow himself to be defeated. Sidious and Malak win. That's how I would see it happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.