what is your fav select pic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarWarsFreekazoid
the title says it all
my is the guy in the mask taking a break.

Dim
Mine's the half twelik face..second is probably the one of Mel's diner, just because it's so tongue in cheek.

theEviljedi
In order-
1]Padme
2]Anakin
3]Obi Wan
4]The clown face
5]Twi Lek at Palpatine's quarters
6]The buffet
7]The diner

King Jedi
It has to be Obi-Wan as it's the only one which shows us any real action.

Ratcat
Padme at the Lars place.

Ratcat
This latest one replaces that.

Dim
Yeah, this new Padme one is my new favorite too. smile

King Jedi
It's mine as well now. Is her shirt ripped or is it just the pattern?

Ratcat
Either way it looks good. Wouldn't it be great if they made these into prints and sell them at in the Star wars shop. I'd love a copy of the latest one to hang over my desk.

StarWarsFreekazoid
what is she sitting on in the new pic?

Dim
I don't know, but it looks like she has half her shirt torn off showing her middrift and I think she has at least one cut on her back..TFN wondered if she had been attacked or flogged...

Ratcat
I just think they should (WARNING: Sexist Comment Approaching) rip the whole shirt off and turn her round.

EJ, Close your eye!!! You can look next year when you're 18!

UnknownBountyHunter
On behalf of the male population over 18, I agree with RatCat. EJ close your eyes! :

Dim
I'm closing my eyes too...roll eyes (sarcastic)

UnknownBountyHunter
Well let's hope so! smile

Dim
The funny thing is that she's not in any way buxom...but I guess that's not what's important to you boys. wink

Ratcat
Breasts don't maketh the woman....

But anyway, a friend of mine at work is into boats and when I was fiddling around with the image on Friday (in my lunch break of course!!!) he spotted that on the LHS of the big block there appears to be a docking ring where you could tie up a boat. So maybe this is image is Padme sitting at the dock???

Originally I though she might be in a cell, which could still work if that ring was for putting chains through. Maybe she is captured and ends up in Jabba's palace.

Jedi Mercenary
I like the recent Padme one.

King Jedi
This new one is now my favourite. I mean, it has to be. What could be more interesting than the back of someones head? I must write and tell Lucas Film how greatful I am.

Dim
I bet anything LFL sells prints of these later on.

King Jedi
They will probably be coloured differently and called Special Edition! Sorry if I sound bitter but my Special Edition ANH and ESB don't work anymore, and I don't know why.

Dim
That sucks...guess I know what to get you for Christmas now smile ..Then you'll get the set with the info on EP2 and you can tell us what it says!

Xantos Clone
rated PG-13

YEA!! now she would be my choice a Jabba's slave wearing the standard 'Leia bikini'!!!

King Jedi
I think Lucasfilm put a bug in my videos so that they won't work just as they are about to re-release the OT.smile

theEviljedi
I never should have told you my agemad

Dim
Hahaha RC, is that your conspiracy theory? smile

EJ, The truth be told I don't really ever even think about your age...I think you're a good representive for the under 21 crowd on this forum. smile

theEviljedi
You may but not the others.

Dim
I think they just like to get a rise out of you EJ smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.