what if legolas was gay??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i know this thread lacks intellegence but what would happen if he was??

Flying High
he would like men instead of women...

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Flying High
he would like men instead of women... I gues that pretty much sums it all up, eh?

Flying High
yes smile

NunYahBidness
Poor thread, died before it actually saw the light of day.

Flying High
yes....i thought the thread starter would have been back by now...hmm...

NunYahBidness
Not unless he wants tomatoes thrown at him for such a ridiculous thread.

Flying High
no...we are nice here....we welcome people big grin

come visit us in tig big grin

NunYahBidness
Actually I meant, that maybe that's what he thinks. Not that you or anyone else would actually do that.

Or, would you?

Flying High
maybe if they were completely stupid....but meh...

so....who would Legolas fancy in LOTR? stick out tongue

NunYahBidness
I think he'd make a play for Gimli to be honest. Have you noticed how he looks on him at the gates of Mordor?

Flying High
ooooh....im was thinking Aragorn...the way he looks to him....

NunYahBidness
nah...not aragorn. 'sides, Legolas already knows he's all into that elf wench wotsername? Eo-arwen? okay w/e.

seriously i think he's gone up on Gimli. Maybe Faramir.

masterkit
whut if?

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by masterkit
whut if? yes yes yes...we know. so answer the question.

Son of Boromir
I think Leagolas is gay along with everyone in the movies think Leagolas+Gimli Aragon+Gandalf Frodo+Sam Merry+Pippin

Bar-en-Danwedh
was there a point to this?

what if...?

maybe he'd chat with haldir a bit longer in lothlorien...

maybe he'd do dancing with his constant singing...

who knows...

::yawn::

Coldfire
Originally posted by Bar-en-Danwedh
was there a point to this?

what if...?

maybe he'd chat with haldir a bit longer in lothlorien...

maybe he'd do dancing with his constant singing...

who knows...

::yawn::
lol good answer stick out tongue

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Coldfire
lol good answer stick out tongue what are your thoughts?

Clovie
Originally posted by b-dan
i know this thread lacks intellegence but what would happen if he was?? he isn't? huh

think about the friendship he had with Gimli....

sorry...couldn't have stoped myself stick out tongue

Smodden
laughing out loud

Oh, I shouldn't find this funny...laughing out loud

Fianna
i know this thread lacks intellegence but what would happen if he was?? Aragorn would not try to eat Arwen's face at the coronation yes

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Fianna
Aragorn would not try to eat Arwen's face at the coronation yes Actually the whole time he was doing that, he was eyeing Elrond. Did you not see Legolas sigh unhappily when Aragorn did that?

Coldfire
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
what are your thoughts?
Lol if he was gay it really wouldn't have made a whole lot of difference... he wasn't the main character after all stick out tongue
Originally posted by Clovie
he isn't? huh

think about the friendship he had with Gimli....

sorry...couldn't have stoped myself stick out tongue
lol stick out tongue
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Actually the whole time he was doing that, he was eyeing Elrond. Did you not see Legolas sigh unhappily when Aragorn did that?
laughing out loud

Mandos
If Legolas was gay, he would have attracted the attention of Aragorn, who is also gay. That would have led to Arwen the choice of being lesbian and having afffairs with Galadriel, also lesbian. The great Sauron the gay would be jealous of Aragorn and Legolas so he would send is gay army of gay orcs to put gayish stuff everywhere. Then gay Frodo and homosexual Sam would lost the ring (too deep into Frodo's *** and when he would fart, the ring would have gone in the gay mountain and who would spit gay lava. It would have saved some life in the end

Flying High
so everything would still be good smile

Mandos
Indeed.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Mandos
If Legolas was gay, he would have attracted the attention of Aragorn, who is also gay. That would have led to Arwen the choice of being lesbian and having afffairs with Galadriel, also lesbian. The great Sauron the gay would be jealous of Aragorn and Legolas so he would send is gay army of gay orcs to put gayish stuff everywhere. Then gay Frodo and homosexual Sam would lost the ring (too deep into Frodo's *** and when he would fart, the ring would have gone in the gay mountain and who would spit gay lava. It would have saved some life in the end
laughing out loud

And a happy ending for all stick out tongue

DarthLazious
He was not gay.

LittleGilraen
it'd be cool if he was though.....i always knew he was... stick out tongue

Dreamroom
jajajaja......legolas? but he is very sexy.....I love his face in kingdom of heaven.....but.....all is posible! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Coldfire
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
it'd be cool if he was though.....i always knew he was... stick out tongue
Lol yeah he kinda looked it stick out tongue

Murray
IF
he was gay, and that's a big IF, he'd probably try to get it on with Aragorn.

However, even an elf with blonde hair who kickes ass THAT well and quick can't be gay.

The Inkeeper
Then im sure the fellowship and middle earth would still have accepted him for the handy, trustworthy and good in battle elf he is.

Fëanor
Yes they would as a matter of fact...as they're not so weirded out by such things. Hell, if you've got orcs, and hobbits and such...what's one gay elf?

~*~pinkypie~*~
well, i wudnt av cared coz he CANT ACT well in LOTR hes ok and POTC but everything else, nuh ah

LittleGilraen

Japanese_wolf52
i dont think he is

Coldfire

golem370
What if Eowyn & Arwen & Galadriel were lesbian lol rock

DarthLazious
Why do you guys think he is gay?

Coldfire
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Why do you guys think he is gay?
Lol well I don't know how many people really think that, but it's fun to ponder what it would be like if it was true stick out tongue

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by golem370
What if Eowyn & Arwen & Galadriel were lesbian lol rock

Then my right bicep would rival Arnie in his prime while the rest of my body withered away and my skin turned slowly transparant from sitting inside in the dark with the dvd on loop. Basically.

fini
LMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Then my right bicep would rival Arnie in his prime while the rest of my body withered away and my skin turned slowly transparant from sitting inside in the dark with the dvd on loop. Basically.
laughing out loud

gandalftheblack
apologies to all fans of legolas and gimli, but i reckon they would have much more fun riding through the middle earth had legolas indeed been gay... ;-)

Batman Returns
this is a kinda stupid thread. why does the gay thing HAVE to come up so often?? just cuz the elves are more.....feminine then the men! and dont grow mustaches and beards?? might as well have a "gay hobbit" thread, oh brother, srry but its just sick and im not diggin this at all. sad

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Batman Returns
this is a kinda stupid thread. why does the gay thing HAVE to come up so often?? just cuz the elves are more.....feminine then the men! and dont grow mustaches and beards?? might as well have a "gay hobbit" thread, oh brother, srry but its just sick and im not diggin this at all. sad
we just enjoy sick and twisted humor, dude. wink

sorry you aint diggin' it though. sad

Coldfire
aww they're just trying to have a bit of fun hun hug

Leo.M
HOBBIT ON HOBBIT coming soon to theaters everywhere
warning this film is rated XXX crazy

hysterical

bardock
he is gay real real gay

gandalftheblack

Agree. Elves are more feminine than masculine but then some of their attributes, such as everlasting loyalty and belief in their quests are highly commendable and probably swing theb alance back to the masculine side wink

LittleGilraen
most definitely it is. wink

Coldfire
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
most definitely it is. wink
laughing out loud
Originally posted by gandalftheblack
Agree. Elves are more feminine than masculine but then some of their attributes, such as everlasting loyalty and belief in their quests are highly commendable and probably swing theb alance back to the masculine side wink
yes stick out tongue

eezy45
he would like men instead of women...

laughing out loud

well... I guess, in the first line, many screamy little 10-13 year old girls would not be Orli fan. Right?

eezy45
Originally posted by The Inkeeper

laughing out loud dude, so yes yes

Flying High
Originally posted by eezy45
laughing out loud

well... I guess, in the first line, many screamy little 10-13 year old girls would not be Orli fan. Right?
also true stick out tongue

Mandos

The gay hobbit thread can be arranged. roll eyes (sarcastic)

alantie
LEGOLAS IS NOT GAY

JaehSkywalker
yes it's true.... legolas is defnitly gay

Bar-en-Danwedh
and so is rosey cotton...

she only married sam because her star crossed lover Lobeilia sackville was dead!

PinstripePapaya
legolas getting off with aragorn - now that would be hot

Bar-en-Danwedh
what about radagast and tom bomabadil?

xx_Arwen_xx
hello....new here

Bar-en-Danwedh
hello, welcome... you picked a scary thread to start on. smile

Fëanor
Originally posted by Bar-en-Danwedh
hello, welcome... you picked a scary thread to start on. smile hahahaha...that he/she did, yeah?

Flying High
i would be terrified if this was the first thread i found no expression

sasscat13
Who is Gimli? I've seen all three movies, and i don't remember a Gimli. unless its that dwarf guy.

sasscat13
legolas might be gay, but the actor isnt.

Flying High
Originally posted by sasscat13
Who is Gimli? I've seen all three movies, and i don't remember a Gimli. unless its that dwarf guy.
he's the dwarf...

DanieLs_4_Ever
i know this thread lacks intellegence but what would happen if he was??
Id get to see Legolas **** Aragorn! droolio

gshkris7272
haha, i doubt that aragon isnt gay, he loves umm the women elf

DanielLB
the women elf? forgot her name or something? hahabig grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
Arwen Undomiel droolio

Elvish Girl
He could get any guy'(sorry-ELF) he wanted........
cool

gshkris7272
Originally posted by DanielLB
the women elf? forgot her name or something? hahabig grin

indeed i did, my bad.

happihappisong
yeah....

Cybervader
i think legolas and aragorn led a double life. Throughout the time starting from the Council of Elrond till the end of war, both of them haf been *censored* each other at nite. they were attracted to each other only physically:

1) Bcos Aragorn misses Arwen, n Legolas being an elf is the closest tink he have to sustain the memory of her (i mean look at legolas, if ur a guy u wud still be attracted pls!)

2) Legolas go for Aragorn's manliness. (I mean wat other better choice does he haf in the Fellowship?)

Both of them need that physical thing to keep them going thru the perils.

Legolas and Gimli are true frenz. Platonic ones. wink

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Cybervader
i think legolas and aragorn led a double life. Throughout the time starting from the Council of Elrond till the end of war, both of them haf been *censored* each other at nite. they were attracted to each other only physically:

1) Bcos Aragorn misses Arwen, n Legolas being an elf is the closest tink he have to sustain the memory of her (i mean look at legolas, if ur a guy u wud still be attracted pls!)

2) Legolas go for Aragorn's manliness. (I mean wat other better choice does he haf in the Fellowship?)

I didnt understand that, too many errors. *Scratches head*

Coldfire
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I didnt understand that, too many errors. *Scratches head*
Yeah... I think I got some of it...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Coldfire
Yeah... I think I got some of it...
Lol

Coldfire
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol
I don't think anyone could really have gotten it stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol, I understood maybe a few words?!

gshkris7272
Originally posted by Cybervader

interesting.

DarthMaul9123
i say/ think he already is

lothlorien.elf
If Legolas was gay, I wouldnt care, because my heart belongs to Haldir.

bonbon
if he was..then surely he would go for the hobbits they wouldnt have to bend down already the right hieght..oops below the belt sry! lol not a good first post ..im so imature *hangs head in shame* and erm..hi everyone...:s

lotrgirl
Originally posted by Son of Boromir
I think Leagolas is gay along with everyone in the movies think Leagolas+Gimli Aragon+Gandalf Frodo+Sam Merry+Pippin

that is so wrong......like really really!!!

Fëanor
i would be terrified if this was the first thread i found no expression hahaha...what doesn't terrify you Fee?

Blaxican_Jedi
Wait wait wait, so your saying Legolas ISN'T gay?...

Wow you learn somethign new everyday..

LadyOfMirkwood9
I only have one word for this AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draugwen
laughing That expresses most of it...
There's nothing above a bit of silliness stick out tongue

I really, really don't think so... but if he was gay... then he'd already have somebody in Mirkwood, and all your guesses are wrong eek! And then his dad sent him away to Rivendell and he happened to get involved in that quest and now he misses that other elf terribly and that's why he looks so dreamy all the time wink

*inwardly apologizes to Legolas Thranduillion*

stick out tongue

ElvishDream
Surely if legolas were gay, there would be a huge scene about it. Maybe a fight. That plot would probably overshadow the ring and we might find the film more interesting. Trebeard and gandalf. Thats wat i wana see! eek!

Oh yeh. Hi i'm new.

megaroguefan
omg i can't imagine legolas gay..horrible

DarthLazious
Nothing would happen.

Its a movie and it would still play itself out like it did before.

KingD19
Legolas would be all like, O....M....G, those Orcs and Uruk-Hai got their filthy blood in my hair. It'll take hours to get this out, uhhh.!!!!

Mindset
He wasn't gay?

siriuswriter
no way... j.r.r. tolkein was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay religious.

he wouldn't make one of the nine gay.

maybe saruman, though. he's always so nice and clean even when touring the slimy underground spawning out of the mud uruk-hai.

KingD19
It's funny you should say that, since Ian Mckellen(Gandalf), is gay in real life.

Mindset
So is Orlando Bloom.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Mindset
So is Orlando Bloom.

never heard this joke before.....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Incanus
wtf is up with this thread.............

happysmile98
DUH! If Legolas WAS (WAS) gay, he would get it on with BOROMIR!!! Have you guys seen them together..?

teamB_macro
that's why he has long fine hair! so what? dumbledore's gay too

DarthLazious
If he was Gay I would ask him out and then see if we had a connection and then date.

Mindset
Originally posted by siriuswriter

never heard this joke before.....

roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not a joke.

The Nuul
Heres one, what if Gimli was gay?

Hairy Dwarf sex....no expression

Orlando already looks gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.