I dont feel well..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enslaved
I dont know what is wrong with me..but i feel all sickly..My stomach hurts and my dumb arse foot aint healing....

ShapedByWords
What happened to your foot?

a1hsauce
do you have the stomach flu?

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Enslaved
I dont know what is wrong with me..but i feel all sickly..My stomach hurts and my dumb arse foot aint healing....
the end is near evil face

Piggle Humsy

sad petpet

Enslaved
OHHHH! i have an inflammed heel due to me wearing flip flops and some jackarse hitting my car..I think the tablets are making me sik...

a1hsauce
ohh pain killers?

Enslaved
yes and anti flammatries...

ShapedByWords
OHHHH! i have an inflammed heel due to me wearing flip flops and some jackarse hitting my car..I think the tablets are making me sik...
those must be some serious flip flops

Enslaved
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
those must be some serious flip flops

there they have no support so imagine a car crashing you with bare feet...its likeouch

ShapedByWords
there they have no support so imagine a car crashing you with bare feet...its likeouch
I think it would be a tad more than ouch. lol

I hope your heel gets better. yes

Commando Queen
aww i hope you feel better.. i am not feeling so peachy either today.. but thats just cuz o cramps

ShapedByWords
So are you feeling any better?

indie_director
I got in a car crash one. A stump was this > < close to hitting my head. yup fun times, fun times.

ShapedByWords
That was a very close call yes

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
the end is near evil face laughing out loud nioce one stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.