-=- Sad Sad Sad -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
This Group is for real... there where on music show in Montreal... Little did they know that show makes fun of bad music and groups...

http://cannedhamm.com/

ShapedByWords
That has to be a joke

Acherontia
Its not, trust me, they are for real.

ShapedByWords
I think someone ought to tune them into reality cuz they suck

§P0oONY
laughing

ShapedByWords
It just occurred to me that someone is producing the album and a label signed them! messed

Acherontia
Great... so all in all, Canda spat out a whole bunch of artist

Avril..

Celine...

Canned Hamm...

Shania...

At least we can be "proud" of Jim Carey, Tom Green and the Bare Naked ladies.

indie_director
Excuse me? Are you saying we can't be proud of Shania, Avril or Celine?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by indie_director
Excuse me? Are you saying we can't be proud of Shania, Avril or Celine?

No, they all suck monkey balls.

indie_director
That's your opinion. You can't say the entire country isn't proud of them, just you. Maybe you've forgotten that Shania is one of the biggest country singers in the world and actually DOES have an amazing voice (that's fact, not opinion my friend) and Celine, however annoying My Heart Will Go On was/is, it was played 500 Billion times in the span of 10 months that Titanic was in theatres, and everyone, including you, liked that movie and song. She also has an incredible voice. Avril... is arguably a good singer.

Acherontia
I hated titanic, its not the most tragic Ship accident that ever happened.

The song was even mroe Horrible, She was arguably good when she was in her early twenties, but now she does just like most singers, the $$$.

Shania, yes actually does havea good voice, But then "party for two" keeps on drilling in my brain every time anybody turns ont he radio at work.

Otaku
Has to be a Parody group...

ShapedByWords
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.