Redeemer's BIZARRE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Dooku
Yep, i say Redeemer instead of Dooku because i should be getting another name change soon.

This is the Bizarre. Come or go, i couldn't give a shit. Just talk about crap!

BNC, people.

indie_director
I think there should be a nut called the Dooku Nut. It sounds fitting. You know like... Walnut, Peanut, Dooku Nut

Count Dooku
Or Dokunut!

DOKUNUT!

(Doku is poison in japanese so everytime you eat one, you turn green and pass out!)

HAR HAR HAR!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by indie_director
I think there should be a nut called the Dooku Nut. It sounds fitting. You know like... Walnut, Peanut, Dooku Nut hell yes

indie_director
oh dear now what.

.sdrawkcab klat lla ew taht tseggus I

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
hell yes

Doku would be more fitting enough for a nut....

If we lived in the Edo age.... I suppose...

Ack, f*ck it, Dooku nut it is.

indie_director
Let the record state indie_director came up with the term. This is fun. Happy Dance

Revernd Maynard
Let the record state indie_director came up with the term. This is fun. Happy Dance nope i did stick out tongue

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
nope i did stick out tongue

Don't matter to me.... I'm the Poisonous nut.

indie_director
I'm Banana Nut. or Elephant Nut. Or.. OOH!! What about Berry Nut? THat's cool.. or ahaha.. Nut Nut

Count Dooku
I'm Banana Nut. or Elephant Nut. Or.. OOH!! What about Berry Nut? THat's cool.. or ahaha.. Nut Nut

Or Indy nut....

indie_director
Indie* Nut. But yes that's a good one. I like Nut nut better. sounds like a poodle name. Like JoJo.. or NutNut..

Count Dooku
Indie* Nut. But yes that's a good one. I like Nut nut better. sounds like a poodle name. Like JoJo.. or NutNut..

How about INutNut.

indie_director
Shoo. You're not good at this game. Happy Dance

Count Dooku
Shoo. You're not good at this game. Happy Dance

You Shoo! You're in my Bizaar/Bizarre/Bizarr/Bizaree!

And Banana Nut sucks. I pwn at this game.

indie_director
I didn't realise you created the Nut game. Oh well.. it's boring now. Berry is the new wave

Count Dooku
I didn't realise you created the Nut game. Oh well.. it's boring now. Berry is the new wave

Dokuberry! That sounds so much better!-

indie_director
Dokuberry is good. What about.... Nut Berry. haha. Banana Berry.. that has a ring to it.

Count Dooku
Dokuberry is good. What about.... Nut Berry. haha. Banana Berry.. that has a ring to it.

Nut Berry Cake..... Mmmmmm....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.