Superhumans: girls or boys ???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
which gender do you prefer and why.

i would say the men as they seem to have bigger fights and overall better pewers and better reading material in comics although recently the She hulk comics have been pretty amazing but i just don't connect with her character.

beer

ps female villains are pretty nasty don't get into a fight with them.

HigH ScholaR
beer

HigH ScholaR
mad

Whirlysplatt
For Self Realisation Actualisation and meta id fantasy males smile

Keep the faith smile

I am still Whirly rock

King KAM
I Like the Males they fit the dominant role better.

and like I SAY!

Stay Whirly rock

stormfront13
I like the women more, i mean what would you rather look at in a comic. a man in a tight costume, or a woman in a tight costume. for me I'd rather look at a woman in a tight costume.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by stormfront13
I like the women more, i mean what would you rather look at in a comic. a man in a tight costume, or a woman in a tight costume. for me I'd rather look at a woman in a tight costume.

I have a girlfriendsmile

pr1983
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I have a girlfriendsmile

thats cold... stick out tongue

i prefer men for the simple fact that being a guy i can identify with them more...

and they're usually in better fights imo...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by pr1983
thats cold... stick out tongue

i prefer men for the simple fact that being a guy i can identify with them more...

and they're usually in better fights imo...
Hopefully she will be home in 15 minutes to make me tea, otherwise I will have to have something cold smile

pr1983
Hopefully she will be home in 15 minutes to make me tea, otherwise I will have to have something cold smile

laughing

HigH ScholaR
huh

Mainstream
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
huh

nana

Dizzle

Adaptation of the British equivalent of the popular Yankee phrase "b!tch make me a sandwich," perhaps? laughing

Males win, because many female characters are made only after the male counterpart has found success. And they're usually less powerful. Male dominance is alive and well in the world of comics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.