Sith War Heroes vs. Clone War Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Sith War:
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Sion

Clone War:
Count Dooku
Mace Windu
Master Yoda

darthrevan89
This is overkill the Sith War heroes take this.

Revan will take Yoda and those two will be fighting for awile. Malak and Windu will duke it out. Sion and Anakin will fight each other while Traya wastes Obi.

First Traya will kill Obi then She will team up with Revan to take out Yoda. Once Yoda is dead Revan and Traya will team up with Malak to take out Windu and if Anakin isnt already dead than he is once the four Sith gang up on him.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Sith War:
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Sion
Darth Traya

Clone War:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Mace Windu
Master Yoda

Well, the weakest link here is Skywalker and Kenobi, but together they may be able to work it out. I have no clue.

darthrevan89
One of the Jedi is gonna die first. Janus read my post.

ESB-1138
Yeah I forgot the limit is 3 vs. 3 so I changed it.

darthrevan89
Oh in that case...well lets see.

Malak and Windu will fight.

Dooku and Sion will fight.

Revan and Yoda will fight.

Now I think Malak can take Windu so if he takes Windu than he can help Sion take Dooku. Then they together take out Dooku then help Revan finish Yoda.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
Oh in that case...well lets see.

Malak and Windu will fight.

Dooku and Sion will fight.

Revan and Yoda will fight.

Now I think Malak can take Windu so if he takes Windu than he can help Sion take Dooku. Then they together take out Dooku then help Revan finish Yoda.

Hm. All the fights are good, but I disagree on the outcomes. Dooku would defeat Sion before Malak could get somethng on Mace. Windu has a chance to actually defeat Malak, but this is a long shot.

So, Yoda engages Revan, Mace duels Malak, and Dooku fights Sion. Dooku would presumably defeat Sion before the other duels could be decided. S, he'd help either Yoda or Mace, and for argument's sake, we'll go with mace. Malak gets wasted, and the three Jedi take out Revan.

Oh yeah, and Mace could switch places with Dooku.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Hm. All the fights are good, but I disagree on the outcomes. Dooku would defeat Sion before Malak could get somethng on Mace. Windu has a chance to actually defeat Malak, but this is a long shot.

So, Yoda engages Revan, Mace duels Malak, and Dooku fights Sion. Dooku would presumably defeat Sion before the other duels could be decided. S, he'd help either Yoda or Mace, and for argument's sake, we'll go with mace. Malak gets wasted, and the three Jedi take out Revan.

Oh yeah, and Mace could switch places with Dooku.

Good points although I would wonder if Dooku or Windu could really take out Sion that fast I mean the dude is no pushover.

Darth Faunus
No, of course not. It wouldn't happen fast and easy as hell, although it would happen before any other duel is decided.

Rayvann Sadow
Ok I agree with that.

Rayvann Sadow
Where has Janus been? I have hardly seen him on here all day.

Darth Faunus
Work, I'd assume. Us Dark Lords are busy. It's his shift though, so I'm guessing that at the moment he's busy taking back the Hoth system. Snow jawas with wampas are badass. . .

ESB-1138
I agree with Fanus.
Dooku would be able to defeat Sion before anyone else but it won't be easy. But what would the outcome be as:
Yoda vs. Revan
Dooku vs. Malak
Mace vs. Sion
Mace is a bit weaker then Dooku so he should be able to defeat Sion.

Gryn Jabar
Dooku doesn't have a hope in hell of beating Sion, Yoda or Mace maybe, however, I think Sion's DS "purity" would overcome any of them individually.

ESB-1138
Help me out since I'm not a big KOTOR II fan. DS "purity" what is that?

Fishy
Sion would not fall to Dooku fast if at all.
Mace would fall to Malak first, he is fighting somebody more powerful and more skilled and does not have a chance of defeating him.
Revan and Yoda will last a shit load of time, but once Mace is dead, Malak will finish of Yoda alongside with Revan. Then if Dooku has somehow won the two will take care of Dooku and if he has not then the three surviving Sith will take him out.

ESB-1138
Mace has a better chance of holding off Malak longer then Sion does with Dooku. Yoda and Revan will fight for a long time. I vote Clone War Heroes.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku would beat Sion in a few minutes. Mace would hold off Malak long enough for Dooku to come and together they'd kill Malak. Then they go help Yoda kill Revan.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Help me out since I'm not a big KOTOR II fan. DS "purity" what is that?
Sion is kept alive by pure hatred and fear, he is completely unkillable as long as he has his faith the Dark Side of the Force.

DarthMaul9123
sith take all they might lose the lesser revan but doubtably the reason i call him lesser is malak killed him in the jedi sith war

Darth_Glentract
DarthMaul9123, you're starting to piss me off with all the crap you keep spouting.

DarthMaul9123
i only said one thing but ok
guess if you have an anger problem its not my fault

Darth_Janus
Chill guys.

DarthMaul9123
thank god for janus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.