Amazing Spider-man 522

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Any body got scans from Amazing Spider-man 522? I've heard Spidey throws Wolverine through a window. I need to see this.

brainchild81
Anybody?

munkiesarus
There's a total of three threads on this now.

Use the search feature.

brainchild81
I did. I put "Amazing Spider-man 522" down and nothing useful came up. Put some links up please.

willRules
I have the issue but I dont have a scanner or anything.

What happens. MJ is caught going in to Stark Tower and makes up the excuse she is having an affair. It goes all over the Newspapers. Peter goes to see MJ. Logan insults MJ whilst talking to Peter. The next panel is a pic of MJ crying with a crash in the background. The panel after that Peter is walking away with a hole in one of Starks unbreakable windows. Luke Cage says "thats one way to catch a taxi." A couple of Pages later Logan walks past an angry Tony Stark, Logan is muttering "No sense of Humour........."

Arahan
That was really fun. I liked the part where Luke and Jessica talking.

munkiesarus
http://tinypic.com/aowbq9.jpg

Enjoy.

willRules
YAY!!! Thank u!!!!!!!!!

hotsauce6548
lol I love it!

Do you have scan of the page with Wolverine muttering "No sense of humor..."?

brainchild81
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Enjoy. Thanks.

doctorstrongbad
Thats awesome, I'm glad they made Spider-man look like a pimp in that scene. It must be after his powers were upgraded. smile

munkiesarus
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
lol I love it!

Do you have scan of the page with Wolverine muttering "No sense of humor..."?

I do.

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/8220/nosenseofhumour3co.th.jpg

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by munkiesarus
I do.

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/8220/nosenseofhumour3co.th.jpg

I love it! eek!

lol

willRules
LOL its a great change to see spidey beating him up after the stabbing in Marvel Knights 13

doctorstrongbad
They are really playing up the conflict between these 2 team mates.

willRules
Yep and the fans are lapping it up..........

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by brainchild81
Thanks.

yeh but spidey could of done it before too. Earleir his maximum strength was up to 10 tons, now he can bench press 15.

Spiderman_RJ
anyone knows in what avenger issues does spider-man appears and join up? i missed these part of story i only buy spider-man issues

hotsauce6548
I just bought this issue. It was a nice read, and I'm excited about the next issue, even though I hardly ever read the Amazing series! big grin

willRules
It was a good issue, with nice art............

DBZ MAN
the art is really good but i don't think it suits spidey very well. but im not knocking it off.

willRules
Did you read Sins Past? It was by the same artist, and the art in that was nothing short of fantastic.............

Spiderman_RJ
HEY respect here dude, its mike deodato u are talking about!!!! he is brazilian like and and he art is awesome, when he does people i dont like his style when he does stereotype kind of hero. uknow the all muscle tipe.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
HEY respect here dude, its mike deodato u are talking about!!!! he is brazilian like and and he art is awesome, when he does people i dont like his style when he does stereotype kind of hero. uknow the all muscle tipe.
yes and thats why i said "i'm not knocking it" off in two different terms.

Arahan
Sins past...was a terrible story, sorry but it really sucked.

willRules
I wasn't on bout the story, I meant the art was good........

scorpionlord
you guys can actually read?just joking laughing

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by scorpionlord
you guys can actually read?just joking laughing

Um... yeah... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.