Serra Keto vs. General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistoFan
http://img227.exs.cx/img227/9222/serra13un.jpg
vs
http://img161.exs.cx/img161/3782/robiwan20050102016jo.jpg
Who would win?

darthrevan89
Grevious

FistoFan
Why is that?

Darth_Janus
Well, Grievious was a tough opponent for advanced jedi... a mere padawan would probably die.

Darth L. Dipsit
That is a really cool picture of him, though.

FistoFan
She's actually a Jedi Knight. Her fighting techniques were very good.

masterkit
IM goin with them on this sorry

DarthMaul9123
obiwan finished two hands off with one blade.... so with two blades it should be easier

Darth Faunus
Holy. . . Serra gets owned in the blink of an eye, literally. I really don't know why people think she's so good. . .

And maul, two sabers don't equal better. Not the case. The greatest duelists used only one. Obi-Wan did what he did because he's one of the best swordsman in the Order.

FistoFan
Thank you, DarthMaul9123.

tommy vercetti
grievous has this he is powerful and quick and very consistent, it would take a skilled jedi master to destroy him and serra keto is inexperienced and just noy good enough even though she was probably the most promosing jedi knight during the great jedi purge besides anakin

FistoFan
She is very experienced. She was taught be Cin Drallig, who's skills rivaled those of the Jedi Council members.

tommy vercetti
she may have been taught by the powerful cin drallig but she was inexperienced, she was arragant and resorted to petty insults as is shown in revenge of the sith video game. she was too offensive and was not able to defend herself properly and it is very rare to find a jedi knight with enough experience to face up to the sith and dark jedi.

darth plo koon
greviouse would win with out a saber or 4

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by FistoFan
She is very experienced. She was taught be Cin Drallig, who's skills rivaled those of the Jedi Council members.

Just because she was taught by someone who was a god duelist doesn't make her great in the least. And the most promising Knight in the Order? Hardly. She's just one who was made up for the video game. That youngling in ROTS, Zett Jukassa; that's a badass Padawan.

Rayvann Sadow
That pic of Serra up top makes her look sortav hot.

Redeemer
I think the SEARCH BUTTON WOULD WIN!!!!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352965&highlight=Serra+Keto+VS+Grievous

Darth_Janus
lmao

Captain REX
I dunno, the Search Button does not see action much... stick out tongue

I'd go with Grievous. Serra Keto is a mere Padawan, not a Knight.

FistoFan
No, she's a Jedi Knight. In the game, if you go over to her name in Versus, it says Serra Keto Jedi Knight.

tommy vercetti
she is a knight, just because anakin refers to her as padawan of cin drallig. anakin was a knight but obi won still referred to him as padawan. And at her time she was one of the best knights. That youngling couldn't do $hit against her

Darth_Janus
She could be a bloody jedi knight guardian with the belt of ass kickery... she still loo=ses this fight

Darth Faunus
And horribly.

FistoFan
Just because she's not a Jedi Master?

Rayvann Sadow
I HATE NAR SHADDA!!!

FistoFan
What does that have to do with anything?

Rayvann Sadow
What does that have to do with anything?

Absolutly nothing at all.

FistoFan
Then why did you say that? I HATE NAR SHADDA!

Rayvann Sadow
Then why did you say that? I HATE NAR SHADDA!

Becuase in KOTOR 2 Nar Shadda has gotta be the biggest annoyest place you can go.

tommy vercetti
actually janus if you read whati said earlier you will see that i did actually say she would lose but i added that she was in fact a knight and not a padawan, get your facts right

FistoFan
What does Knights of the Old Republic 2 have to do with this thread?

Rayvann Sadow
Arg!!! People learn how to spell already!

FistoFan
What does KOTOR 2 have to do with this thread?

Rayvann Sadow
What does KOTOR 2 have to do with this thread?

Nothing I am simply venting my fustrations.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
actually janus if you read whati said earlier you will see that i did actually say she would lose but i added that she was in fact a knight and not a padawan, get your facts right

Actually, if you weren't a total noob, I might actually consider anything you have to say. But you just type poorly, act poorly, and piss off everyone you come into contact with, so... please... by all means-

tommy vercetti
i me be new to this but at least i have better things to do than fantasize about jawas and r2d2

Darth_Janus
You just don't get it, do you?

You are new and all you do is go about insulting everyone else for next to no reason.

So basically you're an *******.

FistoFan
Will you two stop arguing?

tommy vercetti
the thing is janus you are the one who always starts it, i just tend to finish it and make you look like a clown

Rayvann Sadow
I still think that pic of Serra makes her look hot.

Darth_Janus
the thing is janus you are the one who always starts it, i just tend to finish it and make you look like a clown

I don't start anything. You come back every so often and start antagonizing people and calling them names. you have mods who tell you to bite your tongue for your behavior... And yet still you are like this, insulting everyone. Well, I don't like that. I don't like the idea of someone coming in here and acting like his shit doesn't stink and generally acting like he owns the place.

As for you finishing anything, it usually ends with you leaving the forum and everyone else going back to normal.

FistoFan
tommy and Janus, stop. This is my thread. Stop fighting!

Darth_Janus
Fine. Fair enough.

tommy vercetti
i just want to say one thing, janus you are a jawa obssessive, ok i said it

DarthMaul9123
grievous has this he is powerful and quick and very consistent, it would take a skilled jedi master to destroy him and serra keto is inexperienced and just noy good enough even though she was probably the most promosing jedi knight during the great jedi purge besides anakin
she would have beaten anakin if she had a week more of training and anakin technically beat obiwan its just that obiwan was so cheap but cutting off his leggs and leaving him to parish in the lava

DarthMaul9123
grievouse is not as good as you people think

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
she would have beaten anakin if she had a week more of training and anakin technically beat obiwan its just that obiwan was so cheap but cutting off his leggs and leaving him to parish in the lava

"She would have beaten Anakin if she had a week mroe of training"

Speculation; unsupported.

"Anakin technically beat Obi-Wan"

Ridiculous. Anakin lost. End of story. Obi-Wan was his better and it shows.

Otaku
IMO Serra would beat GG...

DarthMaul9123
SERRA KETO WINS END OF THE THREAD

Otaku
W00T!!!rock

Darth_Janus
... no.

DarthMaul9123
im sorry the thread is over

tommy vercetti
i agree with the fact that serra keto would never beat anakin but obi won was not better than anakin but anakin was arragant for one moment and that is the reason he lost. anakin was beating obi won the whole fight. just because you beat someone it doesnt mean tha you are better than them. obi won beat darth maul but he wasnt better than him

Darth_Janus
i agree with the fact that serra keto would never beat anakin but obi won was not better than anakin but anakin was arragant for one moment and that is the reason he lost. anakin was beating obi won the whole fight. just because you beat someone it doesnt mean tha you are better than them. obi won beat darth maul but he wasnt better than him

No.

DarthMaul9123

thank god someone who agrees with me

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Redeemer
I think the SEARCH BUTTON WOULD WIN!!!!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352965&highlight=Serra+Keto+VS+Grievous
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DarthMaul9123
but this thread is over

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
thank god someone who agrees with me

Yeah the only guy who agrees with you is a cuss word away from being banned bya global mod.

You gots some friends.

DarthMaul9123
well i guess you got me janus now what did you succeed in doing....nuthing

tommy vercetti
janus you can say no but back up what you say saying no is not enough. you dont make sense. and you say you're clever prove it

DarthMaul9123
i agree earlier someone called you a clown and tommy the krunk king verticetti sayes you cant back nuthin up and i see now you NEVER have but janus youve earned my respect

Darth_Janus
I've never backed anything up?

You two must never read my posts...

tommy vercetti
i didnt say that all i said is that you didnt back it up there and there have been other times aswell

FistoFan
STOP FIGHTING!

Darth_Janus
What exactly did I not back up again?

And who are you to say anything? Your posts run like this:

"zOMG... exile winz because he can reach level 50 and beat Kreia"

FistoFan
You are still working on my signature pic, aren't you?

FistoFan
Tommy, get off my thread, don't post anything else on my thread.

tommy vercetti
look janus i never said that and you know so motherwise you would have properly quoted it but i didnt say it so you had to make up that i did

Darth_Janus
You are still working on my signature pic, aren't you?

I'm at work... I don't have the capacity until I get home. And with the way this night is running, I'm gonna head straight for bed. So I'm thinking after 6 PM tomorrow, eastern.

FistoFan
Okay. Thank you so much!

Darth_Janus
You're welcome.

FistoFan
Finally! I thought that tommy vercetti would never get restricted.

Nai Fohl
Finally! I thought that tommy vercetti would never get restricted.

Well...at least it's finally done. I guess he reached the highest reporting rate ever in the last 24 hours.

Darth_Janus
Finally.

FistoFan
Thanks for the signature pic, Janus!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_74922_sl.gif

Darth_Janus
Score! It looks good!

joeyvermont
how do you make a signature pic

FistoFan
Ask Darth_Janus to make one.

FistoFan
But for some reason, I have to go over to User CP and highlight that thing and then paste it. How do I make it appear on my posts without me having to do that?

Lord Janus
Uh, you're supposed to upoad the sig, and then copy the link they give you with image tags and paste it into your sig area on your profile.

Illustrious
Yes, put this in your signature.

img]http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_74922_sl.gif/img]

FistoFan
What image tags?

dannymaul1138
omg, what kind of thread is this?

Captain REX
OMG, stop evading your ban.

FistoFan
What image tags?

Lord Janus
]

They often look like that, with less space in between the words and the brackets. In particular, the first one looks like that, and the second one has a / in it, denoting the end.

Tiberius
In the game she's definately stronger than Grievous.

Lord Janus
And that matters... why?

Dimmimar
Game mechanics are irrelevant in a versus debate, one persons experience can highly differ from another.

Lord Janus
Yeah. In ROTJ for SNES, I can fight through thousands of enemies only to die from a jawa chucking grenades. Does this mean Luke was killed by jawas? Well... erm... actually, he was. And then he was recloned by the great jawa elders, so they could infilitrate the Sith order and the jedi order, and destroy both! Mwa ha ha ha ha haaaa... hack, cough... ugh.

Dimmimar
Just like in Kotor where you can kill Malak but die from a street thug. Does that make the street thug stronger than Malak? No.

Fishy
Originally posted by Dimmimar
Just like in Kotor where you can kill Malak but die from a street thug. Does that make the street thug stronger than Malak? No.

Well if you die becuase of a street thug you really are a loser...

Dimmimar
Or have 1 hp.

Fishy
Then your still a loser, use force powers and shields already.

Lord Janus
Uh, no. With 1 HP, unless you have a shield that absorbs more than the total of the damage, you will still take some and die.

Fishy
Well okay, move the two other characters up front stay back use force powers and let them do the melee fighting... Its still possible to survive.

Dimmimar
What if the other two were dead?

Fishy
Okay okay okay, you can die by street thugs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.