...Black Eyed Peas...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxNessiexx
Chat about B.E.P! What do you think of their singles?

xxNessiexx
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/tn228/B.jpg

Alpha Centauri
I feel sorry for them to be honest.

-AC

Dr. Octagon
they had a few good songs before they added that white elf girl thing.

Jack of Clubs
theyre ok i guess. fergie is mad fine. but to be honest they were btter of whithout her music wise. but.....you gotta make money, so mainstream is the way to go.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by xxNessiexx
Chat about B.E.P! What do you think of their singles?

well since the got that bulemic biatch..on to the bandwagon..they suck a$$

Jack of Clubs
well im no hatin on the girl like yall are, but they are better off without her i agree.

SlipknoT
Shes Hot....But as for the Music they are horrible.

Dr. Octagon
on television she's hot...thats all i'll say.

koolruningz
Agreed, they were better musically without her. But even then there music probably wouldnt have been out of place in the charts, thats their style. IMO the girl they had on the track "weekends" had a better voice than Fergie but she probably didnt look like her.
I dont like their last 2 albums but if i had to listen to mainstream hip pop then i'd choose these cats way before the G-Unit shit thats out there.

Alpha Centauri
I never said I wouldn't have a go with her.

I feel sorry for them because they had a few critically acclaimed albums, record company execs decided to make them their bitches and add an accessible white girl to the mix. Now they're shit.

-AC

SlipknoT
And Doing a song with Justin Timberlake sure isnt helping them

koolruningz
I dont think any man would kick her out of bed for farting.
I have to be honest and say i havent heard their new album, mainly because of the adverts i've seen on T.V. for it. It sounds worse than Elephunk, but at least it gives kids a better message than the other bling bling hip pop out there.

alic88
they're average

Cinemaddiction
They're as close to Hip Hop in the mainstream as I think we'll ever see with exception to the Beastie Boys. That said, I loved the 1st CD, the new song with the Dick Dale sample was fun, but the rest is just too "party" music-ish..thus pretty useless.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by SlipknoT
And Doing a song with Justin Timberlake sure isnt helping them

I've heard that song so many times, yet i am still unable to pin-point where the phunk his part is...Not that it matters...

As for the BEPs, they're fun, light-weight pop. Sometimes, there ain't nuthin wrong with dat...

I like that 'Bebot' song..."Filipino! Filipino!..."

Jack of Clubs
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
They're as close to Hip Hop in the mainstream as I think we'll ever see with exception to the Beastie Boys. That said, I loved the 1st CD, the new song with the Dick Dale sample was fun, but the rest is just too "party" music-ish..thus pretty useless. nah man, when i compare them to britney spears and worthless artists like her (not that black eyed peas is bad) i see alot of similarities. i throw them in the Pop category.

StinkFist462
she sucks.

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by StinkFist462
she sucks.

peni...

nevermind...

LiL nAstY GirL
I love them.... I love their song gone going...

Lana
Can't say I like them at all.

MC Mike
Old = Alrite.

New = Sh!t.

Lana
Fergie killed them, music-wise.

Darth Jello
when they were playing some awards show and the camera zoomed in on Jon Stewart looking like he really wanted to leave, that was priceless.

PINBALL
I cant stand them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.