Am I Crazy????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Ok i was watching TV.. and a commercial was for Arbys...and they're saying something about getting 5 melts for 5.95...and now you can get five pizzas for 5 dollars...are we being fattened?!?!...then it hits me...ALIENS...aliens are fattening us up. they have to be....oh god..

WATCH THE SKYS

does this make sence? or am i crazy?

s|m
um...laughing

GuitarBunny
syko whistling

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Ok i was watching TV.. and a commercial was for Arbys...and they're saying something about getting 5 melts for 5.95...and now you can get five pizzas for 5 dollars...are we being fattened?!?!...then it hits me...ALIENS...aliens are fattening us up. they have to be....oh god..

WATCH THE SKYS

Americans LOVE to eat erm

Acherontia
No no no, let them eat, one day there cows will be all gone, And they will have to accept our Canadian beef, which, after awhile, will become infected with mad cow, and will get into the food supply they eat, then, well, thats when teh fun begins, and the TRUE world freedom will finally be near.

Disturbance
Haha. Fatsos.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Disturbance
Haha. Fatsos. ....i'm not fat....

StinkFist462
too much drugs in your system bud.

Revernd Maynard
that may be it blink

StinkFist462
end of story

now i will use my imaginary mod powers that dont exist to close the thread.

silvertsume

WATCH THE SKYS

does this make sence? or am i crazy? crazy for me big grin stick out tongue.. nah. ur perfectly fine hun yes....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sweet Chocolate

WATCH THE SKYS

laughing out loud I love you

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Sweet Chocolate
laughing out loud I love you aha...really? and you are?

StinkFist462
laughing out loud

Sweet Chocolate
I'm sweet chocolate yes

wanna taste? shifty stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
ohhhhh Your Angle....wussup babe

Sweet Chocolate
ohhhhh Your Angle....wussup babe

Angel wink

Not alot...planning my party. How are you sexy?

StinkFist462
tired.

Revernd Maynard
Angel wink

Not alot...planning my party. How are you sexy? good....whats your name?

Sweet Chocolate
Diana

Revernd Maynard
Diana Diana....i'll remember that

Sweet Chocolate
and i'm guessing your name is Maynard?

Revernd Maynard
and i'm guessing your name is Maynard? NOPE

its Alex, or Axel, or hotpants

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
Americans LOVE to eat erm

they sure do...and while junk food like pizza an' burgers're destroying their health..they eventally become frequent patients...so they pay a shitload of money because the government cuts healthcare...it's a devil's circle set up by their government...not aliens...

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
they sure do...and while junk food like pizza an' burgers're destroying their health..they eventally become frequent patients...so they pay a shitload of money because the government cuts healthcare...it's a devil's circle set up by their government...not aliens... pshhhh....government wanker

its aliens

StinkFist462
pssh. its called advertisement.

Sweet Chocolate
NOPE

its Alex, or Axel, or hotpants

droolio hotpants

Revernd Maynard
droolio hotpants laughing

Sweet Chocolate
big grin Your MY hotpants stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
big grin Your MY hotpants stick out tongue i can deal with that naughty

RogerRamjet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.