4 on 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Lots of scenarios. Only one team or (wo)man can stand....

Team A
Batman
Daredevil
Captain America
Storm

vs

Team B
Spidey
Wolverine
Bullseye
Rogue

colossus17
Originally posted by BobbyD
Lots of scenarios. Only one team or (wo)man can stand....

Team A
Batman
Daredevil
Captain America
Storm

vs

Team B
Spidey
Wolverine
Bullseye
Rogue

is this spidey with the reality gem?

BobbyD
No, Colussus. Of course, Bats has all of his "toys", and Caps has his shield.

My bad.

colossus17
No, Colussus. Of course, Bats has all of his "toys", and Caps has his shield.

My bad.

well if everyone gets standard equipment why dosent spidey get the reality gem.he uses it all the time

BobbyD
Cause when I see Spidey, I don't see him using the gem. I see just Spidey with his Spider senses and his agility. But, if you'd like to answer with him using the gem, you may. But, I also want your outcome w/o the gem as well then.

colossus17
Cause when I see Spidey, I don't see him using the gem. I see just Spidey with his Spider senses and his agility. But, if you'd like to answer with him using the gem, you may. But, I also want your outcome w/o the gem as well then.

fine then i say spidey with the reality gem wins

BobbyD
See!? That's no fun. I want you to think, Colussus. Think!

I want your brain to reach to those dormant places of your deepest mind that no longer function. wink stick out tongue

colossus17
See!? That's no fun. I want you to think, Colussus. Think!

I want your brain to reach to those dormant places of your deepest mind that no longer function. wink stick out tongue

but spidey always uses the gem..just like cap uses his shield....so whats the point of giving the characters standard equipment......if u know spidey is uber powerful....taking the gem from him is like takin the claws from wolverine

jrodslam
Team A wins.

They all have the superior fighters. Plus Storms powers would be too much for anyone on team B.

kinda lop-sided no?

Metalmanx
I agree, this could be seen as very lopsided. That is, of course, whether or not this is classic Rogue, the Rogue with all of her Ms. Marvel powers--subsonic flight, super strength (class 50), nigh-invulnerability.

If this is true, then Storm goes down to Rogue.

Bullseye fights DareDevil.
Wolverine fights Batman.
Spiderman fights Captain America.

Some of those could go either way.

Again, I think this depends on whether or not this is Classic Rogue.

the-unforgiven
I think team A would win.

Juntai
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
I think team A would win.
cosign

SeerQris
This hurts my mind. I realy dont know who would win. Good match up. I say its circumstantial. A sometimes team A wins sometimes Team B wins. BTW Whats with this spidy reality gem stuff. When did he get it. is this a new thing? I dont think he really has ownership of the gem does he?

BobbyD
I like your answer, Seerqris'. Team B could still win. I'm just trying to figure out the chess match.....

It's likely that the fastest person to land a blow or spell meets the other person who can do the same from the other team. This pairing off of oppenents doesn't always happen. In a perfect world, it does. In this vs forum, sadly yes also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.