Gothic Clothes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
If Goths don't want to be part of conformist society and be individual why do they all dress the same?

And I have a lot of friends who call themselves Goths,and that is there reason for being the way they are!

Kharhmah
I dont.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
If goths dont want to be part of conformitist society and be individual why do they all dress the same?
Because black is our favorite color.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Because black is our favorite color.

that doesn't seem very individual why isn't YOUR fav colour mauve?

SlipknoT
I wear all black mostly, But I hate most goths these days, the ones who listen to Marylin Manson and act all depressed cause mom wouldnt buy them a new X Box game.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I wear all black mostly, But I hate most goths these days, the ones who listen to Marylin Manson and act all depressed cause mom wouldnt buy them a new X Box game.

I know alot of them well i dont know them they never talk!

DanieLs_4_Ever
that doesn't seem very individual why isn't YOUR fav colour mauve?
Because I've never heard of that color .....maybe that's why..no expression
Nobody knows why they were born to have a specific favorite color..it just appeals to them. Black just appeals to me, and others who dress up in black 2 or 3 days out of the week..or even all. I just like it. It's me.

shaber
One of the goth kids on south park was so non conformist that he didn't even not conform along with the others all the time.

Grand Moff Gav
Nobody knows why they were born to have a specific favorite color..it just appeals to them. Black just appeals to me, and others who dress up in black 2 or 3 days out of the week..or even all. I just like it. It's me.

oh its YOU not peer presure just you.

SlipknoT
Yes, Black is my Favorite Color, therefore I always Wear it...and some people have called me goth and it pisses me off

shaber

mauve is a shade of purple. My dad showed me a mauve sponge once.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by shaber
mauve is a shade of purple. My dad showed me a mauve sponge once.
oic.

Kharhmah
I like purple and red. yes

Enslaved
i wear black..

GuitarBunny
some people call me goth becoz i wear black alot confused i hate it...

shaber
My clothes are mostly cheap hence black and dark grey sad

Cinemaddiction
If Goths don't want to be part of conformist society and be individual why do they all dress the same?

And I have a lot of friends who call themselves Goths,and that is there reason for being the way they are!

Because Black is representitive of their tortured souls, for they ahve been cast out by society, and forced to live in an unhole seclusion! Virtually banished from the world they once knew, these creatures are relegated to belltowers, darkened corners, and Hot Topic stores everywhere..where they spread their hate, malice, doom, and brood amongst themselves in communion!

shaber
like the avatar cinemaaddiction

Cinemaddiction
http://www.boomersfunnies.com/Pictures/Supreme%20Goth%20Dork.jpg

The Dark Overlord suggests using plywood instead of drywall when preparing your dungeon or lair of brooding and discontent!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Because Black is representitive of their tortured souls, for they ahve been cast out by society, and forced to live in an unhole seclusion! Virtually banished from the world they once knew, these creatures are relegated to belltowers, darkened corners, and Hot Topic stores everywhere..where they spread their hate, malice, doom, and brood amongst themselves in communion! I know goth Kids who like Arch Enemy stick out tongue

Good live band though

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Because Black is representitive of their tortured souls, for they ahve been cast out by society, and forced to live in an unhole seclusion! Virtually banished from the world they once knew, these creatures are relegated to belltowers, darkened corners, and Hot Topic stores everywhere..where they spread their hate, malice, doom, and brood amongst themselves in communion!
Um...I understood one thing in that whole para and that was Hot Topic. My favorite store in the whole entire world.
Anywho, most of the people I know who wear black are happy and wierd. All my friends are crazy ass holes but we have a good time. Just this morning one of my friends got hot and heavy humping another person, I was crying laughing. no expression

SlipknoT
I get shirts at Hot topic...Thats it

GuitarBunny
Um...I understood one thing in that whole para and that was Hot Topic. My favorite store in the whole entire world.
Anywho, most of the people I know who wear black are happy and wierd. All my friends are crazy ass holes but we have a good time. Just this morning one of my friends got hot and heavy humping another person, I was crying laughing. no expression i'm confused yet aroused by your post no expression...

DanieLs_4_Ever
I get shirts at Hot topic...Thats it
I get shirts, pants, the whole nine yards..smile
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i'm confused yet aroused by your post no expression...
That's lovely for you...um...I wasnt when I saw it, yet he did hump my fiance and I got a good laugh from that as well.

GuitarBunny
I get shirts, pants, the whole nine yards..smile

That's lovely for you...um...I wasnt when I saw it, yet he did hump my fiance and I got a good laugh from that as well. as things should be happy

DanieLs_4_Ever
lol smile

SlipknoT
I hate the hot topic pants, If I want clothes like that I'll go to a sex shop, I actually Have a pair of Bondage pants embarrasment

GuitarBunny
I hate the hot topic pants, If I want clothes like that I'll go to a sex shop, I actually Have a pair of Bondage pants embarrasment Spencers? eek!

DanieLs_4_Ever
I hate the hot topic pants, If I want clothes like that I'll go to a sex shop, I actually Have a pair of Bondage pants embarrasment
As do I. Two actually. One baggy, and one tight. The baggy pair are the most awesome. They're black with blue and 4 bondage straps. 3 Blue skulls on the back. I luv em to death love Plus HT is where I get all my Bam and Manson shirts n stuff.

SlipknoT
Manson is an idiot, I hate the guy. Eh, I'll stick with my Dickies.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
Spencers? eek! No but I like that store happy

vatalya
Anywho, most of the people I know who wear black are happy and wierd. All my friends are crazy ass holes but we have a good time. Just this morning one of my friends got hot and heavy humping another person, I was crying laughing. no expression
I thought it was a faux pas to admit that one was a goth... Anyway, in the area where I am from, to wear black was not just a fashion statement. There was a deep meaning behind it. People who only wore black but didn't have the brains for it were considered posers at one time but I hear these days it's somewhat acceptable; they're just considered happy goths. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I'm not an elitist.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by vatalya
I thought it was a faux pas to admit that one was a goth... Anyway, in the area where I am from, to wear black was not just a fashion statement. There was a deep meaning behind it. People who only wore black but didn't have the brains for it were considered posers at one time but I hear these days it's somewhat acceptable; they're just considered happy goths. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I'm not an elitist. i've been wanting to ask is the chick in your sig the lead singer of Garbage? confused

vatalya
Why, yes it is. smile I'm not hot for the last two cds but love the old stuff.

GuitarBunny
i do like "Bleed Like Me" smile
and i have heard some of the old stuff but i can't remember titles confused

Rogue Jedi
goth's wear uniforms. we all wear uniforms.

Ronny
Because black is our favorite color. My favorite colour is orange, I have one orange shirt clown I think it has more to do with like... sad depressing hell beasts.... Or like practicaly every hot topic shirt comes in black...

Yes i shop at hot topic sneaky2 Only for band shirts. Go to hell

StinkFist462
i just have a bunch of band tees (like 6) from hot topic. the rest of my t shirts are white.

Ronny
I have like 6/7 band shirts, like 3 from Hot topic or something, then a yoda shirt from Hot topic and a batman shirt all black... all the rest of my clothes are all colourfuly... blink colour-full-y

Wolflet
Originally posted by Ronny
blink colour-full-y
laughing

Sir Mist
colourful?stick out tongue

Sir Mist
then a yoda shirt

Im sorry, this was all that registered for me..

DarkC
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Im sorry, this was all that registered for me..
Michael.....laughing

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I only wear Band shirts So i have no choice to shop at Hot Topic or Online

DarkC
Oh, what I would do to be a 2003'er.

StinkFist462
or concerts.

Ronny
Originally posted by Wolflet
laughing My words are like sex droolio Yo, are you on msn right now, i need advise.

Wolflet
ive never been to anything you guy are talking about

i love japan love

Ronny
Im sorry, this was all that registered for me.. *pokes* Geekvert droolio

DarkC
Originally posted by Wolflet
ive never been to anything you guy are talking about

i love japan love
My parents hate it for some reason.

StinkFist462
how can you hate it.

Rob Owns You
Spencers owns

SlipknoT
Originally posted by StinkFist462
or concerts. Yea but I dont like Paying $35 for a shirt

Sir Mist
*pokes* Geekvert droolio

Uh oh...physical contact from a female...

What do I do?

I think I read a book on this once.....

Wolflet
Originally posted by DarkC
My parents hate it for some reason.
maybe cause japanese are smarter than them ninja

DarkC
how can you hate it.
We're Chinese. There's a shitload of history 'twixt us and the Japanese. erm

I for one, find them cool.

StinkFist462
Yea but I dont like Paying $35 for a shirt

true.

DarkC

What do I do?

I think I read a book on this once.....
Michael. You're married, damn you!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Spencers owns I bought a belt from there, yea it kicks ass

Sir Mist
Michael. You're married, damn you!

I am? confused

To who?shifty

StinkFist462
i laugh at the dildos.

DarkC
I am? confused

To who?shifty
Dang, there goes my #1 comeback.

Lessee what we have for #2....

Rob Owns You
I bought a belt from there, yea it kicks ass

One time my freind bough one of those fart machines from spencers and taped it under the teachers chair and he made it go off like every 4 seconds during class, when the teacher found it she was pissed and he got suspended

StinkFist462
those fart machines are funny, til 5 minutes later.

SlipknoT
One time my freind bough one of those fart machines from spencers and taped it under the teachers chair and he made it go off like every 4 seconds during class, when the teacher found it she was pissed and he got suspended He got suspended for that and you got suspended for throwing milk, Do you go to school run by nazis? laughing out loud

DarkC
those fart machines are funny, til 5 minutes later.
I like the novelty refrigerator magnets.

Backspace
hmm...

Ronny

What do I do?

I think I read a book on this once..... You are such a loser msn-oh oh god i cant even look at you

DarkC
He got suspended for that and you got suspended for throwing milk, Do you go to school run by nazis? laughing out loud
Yeah, calling people Nazis are fun. laughing out loud

Sir Mist
He got suspended for that and you got suspended for throwing milk, Do you go to school run by nazis? laughing out loud

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Wolflet
We're Chinese. There's a shitload of history 'twixt us and the Japanese. erm

I for one, find them cool.
that sucks sad

DarkC
You are such a loser msn-oh oh god i cant even look at you
Go easy on the man, Ronny. stick out tongue

Sir Mist
You are such a loser msn-oh oh god i cant even look at you

msn-oh

Im sure this part was in chapter 3.....dang if I remember...

Wolflet
mist laughing out loud

Rob Owns You

My school has gangs like the bloods and the crypts in it which adds up to like 76 fights last year erm They have to make a lot of rules to keep the peace but to bad cause dem foos bread de rules anyways yo. Whats the 2030400030403 on that raver

Ronny
Go easy on the man, Ronny. stick out tongue Uh-buh stick out tongue buhu mubuhu

Rogue Jedi
gangbangers. just a bunch of sissies.

Ronny
msn-oh

Im sure this part was in chapter 3.....dang if I remember... laughing just go with the flow

Ronny
My school has gangs like the bloods and the crypts in it which adds up to like 76 fights last year erm They have to make a lot of rules to keep the peace but to bad cause dem foos bread de rules anyways yo. Whats the 2030400030403 on that raver My school is awesome stick out tongue there are gangs but no one i know is dead yet.
We cant were red and burgndy or black on black

Sir Mist
laughing just go with the flow

Ok...*checks book* Aha! Yes...I see!

According to the book, I should:

wink

No wait! Was that too sexual? Dang it!

Uhh..

big grin

Wait! Too much....

happy

Aha! So smoooothsmoke

Rob Owns You
My school is awesome stick out tongue there are gangs but no one i know is dead yet.
We cant were red and burgndy or black on black

Last year three people at my school got arrested, one for bringing a knife, and the other two beat the shit out of a teacher, one of the guys hit the teacher with a chair laughing out loud

Sir Mist
Last year three people at my school got arrested, one for bringing a knife, and the other two beat the shit out of a teacher, one of the guys hit the teacher with a chair laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
damn. those teachers should be armed.

Ronny
Sexy Mist happy

They hit a TEACHER with a CHAIR? WTF msn-oh thats horrible

SlipknoT
I told my Math Teacher that if he didnt pass me, After school it would go down....I got C's after that....The first time i got arrested was for knife possesion, Stupid New jersey cant carry a Switchblade sad

StinkFist462
i got arrested for

being drunk
being high
stealing
carrying a knife (my sweet butterfly, how i miss you)
fighting
streaking

Ronny
Of course you cant carry a switchblade crazy i understand a pockey knife but really, you can do some serious harm with a switch

SlipknoT
My school has gangs like the bloods and the crypts in it which adds up to like 76 fights last year erm They have to make a lot of rules to keep the peace but to bad cause dem foos bread de rules anyways yo. Whats the 2030400030403 on that raver My Schools Like that, Blood forever though, Cripps are pussies...But it also sucks because when you are with one group you have all the others hate you erm

StinkFist462
i stay away from the gang shit.

SlipknoT
i got arrested for

being drunk
being high
stealing
fighting
streaking I've only been arested for Knife Possesion and Assault and "Terroristic threats" roll eyes (sarcastic) Which was bullshit. A Butterfly is what I have now happy

SlipknoT
Of course you cant carry a switchblade crazy i understand a pockey knife but really, you can do some serious harm with a switch But the thing is that Switchblades arent that big, and you should be able to carry whatever you want. And when you have a knife I think you intend to do some harm stick out tongue

StinkFist462
I've only been arested for Knife Possesion and Assault and "Terroristic threats" roll eyes (sarcastic) Which was bullshit. A Butterfly is what I have now happy

sad

Ronny
i got arrested for

being drunk
being high
stealing
fighting
streaking streaking? No way laughing out loud

I'm an angel happy never been arrested

Rob Owns You
My Schools Like that, Blood forever though, Cripps are pussies...But it also sucks because when you are with one group you have all the others hate you erm

Your in the bloods? laughing out loud

StinkFist462
streaking? No way laughing out loud

I'm an angel happy never been arrested

yes, it was very cold outside (mid-january). running around with my pants down to my ankles barefeet in the snow in the cold minnesotan winter.

Ronny
laughing Thats priceless.

I'm much too behaved to break any laws, as a matter of fact everytime a police car drives by i smile and wave.

angel Nurr

vatalya
I told my Math Teacher that if he didnt pass me, After school it would go down....I got C's after that....The first time i got arrested was for knife possesion, Stupid New jersey cant carry a Switchblade sad
I'm sorry but that's stupid. If you're not doin the work right you should fail---not take it out on your teacher. He's just doing his job.

StinkFist462

I'm much too behaved to break any laws, as a matter of fact everytime a police car drives by i smile and wave.

angel Nurr

if im holdin, i make sure to stay away from busy streets. if im smokin, shit i just take the alleys.

SlipknoT
Your in the bloods? laughing out loud Well I technically Cant be in the Bloods because I'm black but I have friends in it so I support them

StinkFist462
*sings* damn it feels good to be a gangsta

SlipknoT
I'm sorry but that's stupid. If you're not doin the work right you should fail---not take it out on your teacher. He's just doing his job. I really Dont care cause If I didnt Pass I wouldnt Graduate on time so Hey I had to do something and i didnt feel like working

Rob Owns You
Well I technically Cant be in the Bloods because I'm black but I have friends in it so I support them

You mean, your NOT black right stick out tongue

SlipknoT
*sings* damn it feels good to be a gangsta Yea, All us Gangstas in Minnisota and Jersey stick out tongue

SlipknoT
You mean, your NOT black right stick out tongue Yea embarrasment

Ronny
if im holdin, i make sure to stay away from busy streets. if im smokin, shit i just take the alleys. whats holdin? embarrasment

StinkFist462
Yea, All us Gangstas in Minnisota and Jersey stick out tongue

lol you spelled minnEsota wrong, but its all good.

StinkFist462
whats holdin? embarrasment

carrying anything illegal

alcohol, weapons, drugs, etc. and paraphenilia. im often carrying that than anything else.

SlipknoT

angel Nurr I get scared when they drive by me shock

SlipknoT

alcohol, weapons, drugs, etc. and paraphenilia. im often carrying that than anything else. I just put Drugs or paraphenilia in my sock if I'm walking around, they cant make you take off your shoes.

StinkFist462
i just dont walk around when im carrying.

vatalya
I really Dont care cause If I didnt Pass I wouldnt Graduate on time so Hey I had to do something and i didnt feel like working
It still wasn't cool.

Ronny

alcohol, weapons, drugs, etc. and paraphenilia. im often carrying that than anything else. ah okay, I get it. Yea i've never done drugs... this morning i accidently swallowed a bit of listerine. Uh.. and i like burning sage..

Woohoo!

StinkFist462
listerine has 21% alcohol. i would drink it, but im not that dumb.

Sir Mist
ah okay, I get it. Yea i've never done drugs... this morning i accidently swallowed a bit of listerine. Uh.. and i like burning sage..

Woohoo!

shock

You are so bad Ronny....Im telling your parents you do Listerinemhm

StinkFist462
who HASNT done listerine. i mean, not swallowing but at least using it to rinse your mouth.

Ronny
I get scared when they drive by me shock laughing out loud I would understand why. One of the cops around here stops on my street so much that he knows my birthday and name. The house at the end of my street is le ****ed

SlipknoT
It still wasn't cool. Its not like I actually got ina fight with him, just told him I would erm

StinkFist462
i hate cops, cept they gave me and my friend a ride home cause we were drunk off our asses walking around in the wrong direction at 4am.

vatalya
ah okay, I get it. Yea i've never done drugs... this morning i accidently swallowed a bit of listerine. Uh.. and i like burning sage..

Woohoo!

laughing out loud Reefer on occasion and I drink.

SlipknoT
i hate cops, cept they gave me and my friend a ride home cause we were drunk off our asses walking around in the wrong direction at 4am. Most Cops are assholes, But this on time I was with 4 of my friends and i guess we were acting shady, and a cop rolled up and was talking to my friend Johe asked if he had anything on him, and he didnt wanna risk anyhting so he told him he had 3 grams on him and the cops just said give it to me and and then just told us to go home. I wonder what he did with it roll eyes (sarcastic)

vatalya
Its not like I actually got ina fight with him, just told him I would erm
Right, right. You threatened him. I sorry still not cool to me.
By the way, I saw Slayer in NJ a couple of years ago. Good show.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud I would understand why. One of the cops around here stops on my street so much that he knows my birthday and name. The house at the end of my street is le ****ed My cousin is becoming a cop so she can smuggle me stuff out of the evidence bin laughing out loud

SlipknoT
laughing out loud Reefer on occasion and I drink. Ohh lets see I've done

Weed
Coke
Crack
Shrooms
X
Lsd
and I drink

Ronny
laughing out loud Reefer on occasion and I drink. drugs are bad msn-oh mkay

nah do what you do, im tired of talking to people about the effects of drugs

Dogbert
Ronny big grin

SlipknoT
Right, right. You threatened him. I sorry still not cool to me.
By the way, I saw Slayer in NJ a couple of years ago. Good show. Oh Slayer are amazing live, Half the crowd is just a big fight laughing out loud Do you live in NJ?

SlipknoT
drugs are bad msn-oh mkay

nah do what you do, im tired of talking to people about the effects of drugs Like me? stick out tongue

StinkFist462
Ohh lets see I've done

Weed
Coke
Crack
Shrooms
X
Lsd
and I drink

ive done

weed
lsd
shrooms
X
coke
hash
vicodin
oxycotin
alcohol

Ronny
Ohh lets see I've done

Weed
Coke
Crack
Shrooms
X
Lsd
and I drink shock

Oh and once i had a hlaf glass of vodka and mountian dew

Ronny
Originally posted by Dogbert
Ronny big grin Dogay eek!

vatalya
Ohh lets see I've done

Weed
Coke
Crack
Shrooms
X
Lsd
and I drink

I'm scared to get into the other stuff cuz I hear it speeds up your heart (or risky in general for heart) and I take meds that already speed up my heart. I wouldn't mind tryin shrooms or lsd.

SlipknoT
ive done

weed
lsd
shrooms
X
coke
hash
vicodin
oxycotin
alcohol Oh yea forgot Hash. Whats Oxy like? or is it just like a normal pain killer?

SlipknoT
I'm scared to get into the other stuff cuz I hear it speeds up your heart (or risky in general for heart) and I take meds that already speed up my heart. I wouldn't mind tryin shrooms or lsd. Well The only ones on there I do alot are Weed, Drink and Shrooms, the other I just did to see what it was like. I'd still do them again but meh

vatalya
Oh Slayer are amazing live, Half the crowd is just a big fight laughing out loud Do you live in NJ?

I was living in Maine at the time and drove down with some friends to see them. It was in 2002 at some old theater. I can't even remember what town. It was cool, though...

SlipknoT
shock

Oh and once i had a hlaf glass of vodka and mountian dew Gee Wiz Ronny shock

Sir Mist
shock

Oh and once i had a hlaf glass of vodka and mountian dew

Time for rehab missymad

SlipknoT
Yea Ronny, you need to pull yourself Toghether, Enough with the Substance Abuse stick out tongue

vatalya
beer laughing out loud

Ronny
Time for rehab missymad *waits fgor men in white coats to drag me off kicking and screaming* happy

Revernd Maynard
*puts on white coat* oh i'll drag you..into my bed shifty

kofmaster

no expression they dont all dress the same, theres only so many clothing that people lable as "goth" so just because some guy in is black doesnt mean hes goth

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
*puts on white coat* oh i'll drag you..into my bed shifty And do what? no expression

Revernd Maynard
And do what? no expression play Scrabble

Sir Mist
play Scrabble

*jumps in bed*
Im game eek!

Revernd Maynard
*jumps in bed*
Im game eek! droolio

SlipknoT
play Scrabble Damn Man, Thats ****in hardcore shock

Revernd Maynard
Damn Man, Thats ****in hardcore shock i know *screams in orgasm scream* tripple word it...tripple it droolio

DarkC
sigh

SlipknoT
i know *screams in orgasm scream* tripple word it...tripple it droolio NO! NO! Well I got a little Trick up my sleeve *Puts "the' on the board* Take THAT! sly

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>