armandovalles' micro-heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
okay, in my personal opinion i a master editor when it comes to microheroes, so if anyone needs one or anything all u have to do is tell me what character it is (must be Marvel or DC) and what costume their wearing and ill make it look alot better than on any of the sites around here where u get em. A picture of who u want done would also be greatly appreciated. I'll do anyone, as long as their from either Marvel or DC and i know who the character is, but if i dont know who it is, then just send me a pic.

Ill post some examples of my work.

armandovalles
Here's a Wonder Man i did:

armandovalles
a Hawkeye:

armandovalles
a Hercules:

armandovalles
and for my last example, the ionic Wonder Man from Avengers disassembled where u could see all of his features:

armandovalles
anyone?

armandovalles
come on guys, anyone?

pr1983
Those are cool (hercules in particular)... but i've too much pride to ask for anything... stick out tongue

armandovalles
just ask

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
just ask

Nah, i have this complex... i'd never be happy with it unless i made it myself... big grin

hotsauce6548
They are cool. Can we see the originals to see the changes you've made?

armandovalles
I didnt have any originals, i just took bits and pieces from separate micros to make them.

armandovalles
anyone else?

armandovalles
bump

armandovalles
here's a Rune King Thor:

armandovalles
(REMEMBER, IF ANYONE WANTS TO USE THESE OR TAKE THEM FOR ANY REASON PLEASE ASK ME FOR PERMISSION)

armandovalles
here's a Sentry all lit up:

armandovalles
A Drax the Destroyer:

armandovalles
a golden Hercules:

armandovalles
one of my best Micro's, a Genis from when he was reborn when he looked like the Silver Surfer with hair: (a made the gold aura around him thatwas seen when Songbird was telling Atlas to apologize)

armandovalles
another one of my best, current Genis, who is now known as Photon II:

armandovalles
and ill post just one more, this i think is probly my best work, it's Ultimate Mahr Vehl from the Ultimate Secret storyline:

hotsauce6548
The costume in that series is badass. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.