So.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
She is with him, but she is showing me a lot of 'friendliness' and some of it is physical, so she does like me. and he knows that she likes me but doesnt utter a single word about it, even when we are vis-a-vis.

But i dont wanna start a war, but he seems like a helpless pansy.

So should I ? confused

I think I should ; what do you think ?

Sir Mist
Yes.

Acherontia
Talk to him and her about it..... My last one broke up with another guy to be with me.

StinkFist462

Disturbance
You absolutely should. Just don't go over the top. Let her make up her own mind.

Acherontia
It depends, if your 15 and under, Don't. If your voer, it might ebcome serious.

GCG
hang on ; there is one more thing to the equation;

she has a kid that is his

GCG
Originally posted by StinkFist462

Thank your father for his support !

Sir Mist
An anomaly!msn-oh

Well...this is interesting....divide by pi and reduce the lower quartile by 3.....

StinkFist462
Originally posted by GCG
Thank your father for his support !

if i knew him i would! eek!

Acherontia
then don't touch her, its his kid, And she is with HIM. plus, if she wants to be with you and got with him and ahd a kid, the it only prooves that she goes from guy t guy for whatever reason. Probly **** and in search of the perfect wang of the month.

GCG
if i knew him i would! eek!

he is that ****** in the picture , DUH !

StinkFist462
my dad can kick your dads ass, and do it at the same time stick out tongue

Acherontia

yeah? Well my dad finishes work at 4 and is back at 3:30!!!

Sir Mist
OOhhh.....you got served..

GCG
Originally posted by Acherontia
then don't touch her, its his kid, And she is with HIM. plus, if she wants to be with you and got with him and ahd a kid, the it only prooves that she goes from guy t guy for whatever reason. Probly **** and in search of the perfect wang of the month.

Yeah but i never saw this kid ; It said that he lives in the Phillipines with grandparents

. and i have also been told that they say that they are married BUT i am 100% sure that they are not.

StinkFist462
lets see here. well, i dont anything else about my "dad". the real one and captain homo.

GCG

I bet your dad is giving you a butterfinger as you say that eek!

Acherontia
Originally posted by GCG
Yeah but i never saw this kid ; It said that he lives in the Phillipines with grandparents

. and i have also been told that they say that they are married BUT i am 100% sure that they are not.

Oh for crying out loud, What do you want us to say? Sure go ahead do her, do her good? Sure, be the adulter?

Your mind is obviously made up on this, so do whatever and deal with the consequences later.

GCG
Originally posted by Acherontia
Oh for crying out loud, What do you want us to say? Sure go ahead do her, do her good? Sure, be the adulter?

Your mind is obviously made up on this, so do whatever and deal with the consequences later.

As you said, your last one broke up with a guy to be with you.

Adultery is nicking another one's partner. But these are not married ; they are together with a 'presumed' kid.

How am i an Adulterer ?

Acherontia
Originally posted by GCG
She is with him, but she is showing me a lot of 'friendliness' and some of it is physical, so she does like me. and he knows that she likes me but doesnt utter a single word about it, even when we are vis-a-vis.

But i dont wanna start a war, but he seems like a helpless pansy.

So should I ? confused

I think I should ; what do you think ?

I neevr said you commited adultry, but it sounds like thats what you ahd on your mind, easpecailyl when you said they where married.

And I never said i loved her, she is the one who came out to me. But thats not what this is about.

I'm done here. No Can you politly Do whatever, stop taking advice from people over the interent and Die in peace?

GCG
while I respect your POV and having made my mind up, im just asking what others would do.

No need to be such asses with insults.

Acherontia
Well if you adme up your mind, then your just looking for somebody to agree with you, which would of saved a lot of time if you just said that....

GCG
Reading the first post, you will find out that I explicity say "I think I Should". So i DID say it 'in the first place' as opposed to you implying that i didnt say so.

.....meh

Acherontia
"I think i should" Sounds pretty incertain if your asking if your right. From which I said no, And then you stood up and stayed with your idea, which we pollitly argued over....

GCG
meh ; good luck with your priesthood

Acherontia
Originally posted by GCG
meh ; good luck with your priesthood

By law Its impossibel for me to become preist :-p

GCG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.