X-23 Sabertooth vs Spiderman Wolveine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cathy X-23
In an alley, next to a K mart.

jinzin
hmmmm x-23 can hold spidey off till sabretooth kills/beats wolverine..than it's a double team on spidey and they win....

Cathy X-23
Originally posted by jinzin
hmmmm x-23 can hold spidey off till sabretooth kills/beats wolverine..than it's a double team on spidey and they win....

big grin

jinzin
lol..I'm guessing that makes you happy...

Cathy X-23
lol..I'm guessing that makes you happy...

yes

Tron
I don't know, Spider-Man tips the scales pretty significantly. I'd have to go with Peter and Logan on this one.

CorderaMitchell

I'm going to have to disagree yet again.

Wolverine loses to sabretooth, sure, but it will take a while.

Spiderman and logan are more expericenced, due to the inexperience of x-23.

x-23 can EASILY be outsmarted by peter, and then its a double team on sabretooth...

does CIS count for peter?

Batman Wins
Spiderman jumps around and takes out X-23 and then he jumps around and takes out Sabertooth, and then he jumps around, and takes out mary jane to the movies.

Hulk Power
laughing out loud If it were only that simple.......

Tron
I wouldn't go to far as to say X-23 is inexperienced. Sure she doesn't have the decades under her belt like Logan, but Weapon X has been making her train and kill for almost as long as she can remember. She has her own experiences to rely on just like everyone else. Not saying that would make for a win, just saying don't underestimate her, people get killed that way.wink

Batman Wins
X-23 is like how old, and she probally started training like at 12 or so. Not alot of experience at all.

Batman Wins
X-23 is like how old, and she probally started training like at 12 or so. Not alot of experience at all.

jinzin
x-23's just there to stall peter...she can do that long enough for sabes to bring down logan....who by the way has beat him in 3 panals before....hell he's beat logan in one panal before....he doesn't need a whole lot of time.

CorderaMitchell
x-23's just there to stall peter...she can do that long enough for sabes to bring down logan....who by the way has beat him in 3 panals before....hell he's beat logan in one panal before....he doesn't need a whole lot of time. Logan is there to distract sabes....

jinzin
how is he gonna evade sabretooth?

CorderaMitchell
how is he gonna evade sabretooth? He can keep sabretooth busy, he's smarter than him, use the environment or something, its in Kmart, there's tons of ways to stall.

Even though noone likes kmart.

jinzin
it's in k-mart?

*looks at top

I'll be damned....

CorderaMitchell
I like wal mart better though...

It should've been at wal mart...

jinzin
lol...where they rollback sales?

CorderaMitchell
I don't think they have those anymore, but wal mart rules!!

I bought a riding lawnmower there and I lived in an apartment.

Creshosk
In an alley next to K-Mart. . .

Some alley's don't have a whole lot of room to manuver. . .

CorderaMitchell
Like none of these guys can break in....

guy222
T 2

SamZED
I go with team 2 as well.

-Pr-
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.