Avengers Tug-O-War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
who would win this?

I know its a little lopsided cuz the left has Thor and Herc so im adding two more people to the team on the right: the Thing and Demolition Man.

(these are the CLASSIC versions of everyone, but the Thing, DM and WM are current cuz that would make it more fair cuz their stronger now)

Left:
Thor - High Class 100
Hercules - Very High Class 100
She-Hulk - Class 70
Captain America - Class 1

Right:
Hawkeye - Class 1
Carol Danvers - Class 80
US Agent - Class 10
Wonder Man - High Class 100
Scarlet Witch - Class 1
Iron Man - Low Class 100

plus these two:
The Thing - Low Class 100
Demolition Man - Class 60

So who wins the Tug-O-War?

Wynndar
poor Ironman...everyone else gets to hang out half naked and he's still wearing that itchy armor of his.

armandovalles
lol yea but who do u think wins?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Wynndar
poor Ironman...everyone else gets to hang out half naked and he's still wearing that itchy armor of his.

hysterical

Originally posted by armandovalles
lol yea but who do u think wins?

I go for the left side.....

jacobo0o
this is how it will go.....
the left side is about to winning so ironman from the right blast them
and the right side wins

or
the rope breaks in the middle

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jacobo0o
this is how it will go.....
the left side is about to winning so ironman from the right blast them
and the right side wins

or
the rope breaks in the middle

I personally think the rope would break because there are too many strong guys pulling on it and the rope wouldn't be able to handle so much.

armandovalles
okay so say the rope was made of a flexible adamantium this way it would still feel and look like a rope but would wouldnt break? then who wins?

jacobo0o
IRON MAN BLAST THE OTHER SIDE BECAUSE HE HAS HIS SUIT ON

jrodslam
Right side wins.

Yea the lelft side Has Thor and Herc, but Iron Man, Wonder Man, Thing, and Warbird gives the right team the slight edge.

Although it could be a stalemate.

thezenbrawler
side A, just more total strength.

jacobo0o
that picture looks like iron man hulk buster!!
they def win thiS!!!!!
just kidding

armandovalles
Id give it to the right team just cuz Iron Man can hold it and put his boot jets on full blast and fly to the right wit it

olympian
Left team. This is a strenght stuff not anything else. You have Thor who can fly as well or use the hammer, if Iron man tries something.

They will never think on cheating again.

Serious now, Thing there would make it harder for the left side but not for the win. At least in my opinion, the right side has too many "weak" links while the left only has one in Cap. They get the edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.