Countdown untill I give a flying crap about kmcdudes driving test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
wink i know

fine

i'm sorry embarrasment

DarkC
hysterical

SlipknoT
I thought KMCdude made this thread and I was about to go off on him laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
laughing

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
i'm sorry but

please stop

i like the kid

he has potential

but he's annoying

DarkC
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I thought KMCdude made this thread and I was about to go off on him laughing out loud
The mouse cursor was not an inch away from the "Report to Moderators" button when I saw Maynard as the thread maker instead of kmcdude. laughing

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
The mouse cursor was not an inch away from the "Report to Moderators" button when I saw Maynard as the thread maker instead of kmcdude. laughing whew whistle

Bun Bun
omg alex... so mean... laughing out loud

StinkFist462
i hope he fails.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bun Bun
omg alex... so mean... laughing out loud i said i'm sorry to the kid...i'm just telling him...to please stop

DarkC
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i hope he fails.
Me too.

Revernd Maynard
i hope he fails. Originally posted by DarkC
Me too. OUCH

SlipknoT
I hope he fails and Gets in a car crash that leaves him Crippled devil santa

StinkFist462
well anyone who feels the need to make a thread about something no one cares about deserves to fail at it. im gonna make a thread on

The Countdown til StinkFist goes to sleep and wakes up

Revernd Maynard
I hope he fails and Gets in a car crash that leaves him Crippled devil santa jesus jones.....i dont want the kid hurt....i'm just saying for him to stop with the damn countdown threads about one subject1

Bun Bun
eek! all the hatefullness.... alex i no i was just messin wit ya.. laughing out loud

kmcdude
laughing Another thread about me and my drivers test!

This is great! big grin Thanks guy's play my game play my game laughing smart

Stay tuned later tonight for the thread..........AFTERMATH OF KMCDUDE'S TEST..................or I might title it PASS........OR FAIL? What do you guys reckon?

StinkFist462
i reckon you dont post in or make another thread ever again in your life on kmc or any other messege board.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by kmcdude

Stay tuned later tonight for the thread..........AFTERMATH OF KMCDUDE'S TEST..................or I might title it PASS........OR FAIL? What do you guys reckon? i dont know what'll it be...but i know i wont give a shit

DarkC

Stay tuned later tonight for the thread..........AFTERMATH OF KMCDUDE'S TEST..................or I might title it PASS........OR FAIL? What do you guys reckon?
Please do us a favour and leave. better yet, shoot yourself in the genitals when you leave.

SlipknoT

Stay tuned later tonight for the thread..........AFTERMATH OF KMCDUDE'S TEST..................or I might title it PASS........OR FAIL? What do you guys reckon? And Watch as its Closed for Spam! eek!

Revernd Maynard
And Watch as its Closed for Spam! eek! SPAM droolio

kmcdude
i reckon you dont post in or make another thread ever again in your life on kmc or any other messege board.

OKAY smile

StinkFist462
ick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.