boyf friend needed apply here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enslaved
(please dont take this for real)

okay this is as tacky as it gets..im single and wud like a boyf..

You have to be
sexy!
easy on the eyes
funny
witty
charming
and must be able to admire me infront of mates.
oh and understand im a dancer in the G club.

so you want the job sign up here.

i might even dedicate a line to u in my sig

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Enslaved

You have to be
sexy!
easy on the eyes
funny
witty
charming

i might even dedicate a line to u in my sig guhhh...

Sweet Chocolate
laughing out loud

Movie_Geek_
confused

Raven Guardia
is its not for real why spend time and Off topic space to make it?

Mandolorian
i'm all that

Enslaved
lol...its the internet..what is real here..and its for fun like roleplay..ghrrr miserable gits at least sweet got it

Mandolorian
i'll be your bf

StinkFist462

Enslaved
big grin you know need to lighten up abit...at least i never ade a thread about my sick or my poop as it was called

StinkFist462
and applying for a BF is somehow better than that?

Mandolorian
hello good boyfriend rite here

StinkFist462
good job, you just called yourself a nerd.

Raven Guardia
lol...its the internet..what is real here..and its for fun like roleplay..ghrrr miserable gits at least sweet got it

well, GIT real as in its a REAL thread its certainly not make believe. I am not imagining this stupid thread .I didn't mean real as in real life. still its a stupid ass thread, so many people make crappy threads like this

**** IT, off-topic went to junk because stupid newbies come in and ruin it.

StinkFist462
^ you're way cool.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by StinkFist462
^ you're way cool.

yeah whatever, I am sick of damn bf/gf threads. and I am sick of idiotic people making stupid threads

Mandolorian
i am not idiotic

StinkFist462
you're from 04. pretty damn close.

Dogbert
You didn't make the thread.

Mandolorian
so

Enslaved
god lighten up...i aint a newbie.. been here a yr and was having some fun..and to be honest some peeps wuld actually think i wanted abloody boyf in real life.

maybe when i wake up u lot will grow some humor

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Mandolorian
i am not idiotic

I wasnt talking to you

Dogbert
*sigh* here we go again.

StinkFist462
maybe if there werent so many pointless threads i could lighten up.

Raven Guardia
god lighten up...i aint a newbie.. been here a yr and was having some fun..and to be honest some peeps wuld actually think i wanted abloody boyf in real life.

maybe when i wake up u lot will grow some humor

how is this funny?....there is no humor in a stupid thread.

Mandolorian
the funny thing is stupid threads always get alot of posts

Raven Guardia
the funny thing is stupid threads always get alot of posts

telling the makers to f*ck off and get a life

Dogbert
Y'all just shut up and leave the damn thread be?

StinkFist462
what thread? to me its not even worthy to be a thread.

Mandolorian
LOUD NOICES

Mandolorian
i don't even know wat we are yelling about but i'm still yelling!

Enslaved
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
how is this funny?....there is no humor in a stupid thread.

get off your high horse honey! who are you to put me down...i was bored so freaking what.. Im sure paola will see the humor in it and shut it down anyway...and i wonder why peeps have left..sick and tired of moody peeps like you and bloody stinky...god this place has gone to put beause of you 2003 peeps...some of you re the coolest guys going while others need to get there head out of there arse...I think once upon a time raz made a pointless thread...if its good enough for the candyman its good enuff for me

StinkFist462
LOUD NOICES

noises.

Raven Guardia
what thread? to me its not even worthy to be a thread.

I agree, but we must remember 'stupid is as stupid does'..they do not know any better.

Mandolorian
noises. are you canadian?

Enslaved

there is one maker....ME you blind cow! and dont ever tell me to fu.ck off.. god i feel sorry for the newbies yu actually try and have fun..this is oTT a forum with no rules...anyway where is backfire

StinkFist462
get off your high horse honey! who are you to put me down...i was bored so freaking what.. Im sure paola will see the humor in it and shut it down anyway...and i wonder why peeps have left..sick and tired of moody peeps like you and bloody stinky...god this place has gone to put beause of you 2003 peeps...some of you re the coolest guys going while others need to get there head out of there arse...I think once upon a time raz made a pointless thread...if its good enough for the candyman its good enuff for me

since when does being bored justify making such a dumbass thread.

Mandolorian
I agree, but we must remember 'stupid is as stupid does'..they do not know any better. just give it a break one mistake you don't have to make them cry, it's not their fault they are stupid

Raven Guardia
there is one maker....ME you blind cow! and dont ever tell me to fu.ck off.. god i feel sorry for the newbies yu actually try and have fun..this is oTT a forum with no rules...anyway where is backfire

awwww you get mad and call me a cow. WAY TO GO! thats gonna put me in my place.

Enslaved
awwww you get mad and call me a cow. WAY TO GO! thats gonna put me in my place.

see u labelled me as stupid, an idiot and told me to fu.ck off! And then accuse me of being mad..To be honest little girl im sat here lauhing at you..at the end of the day it was a pointless thread and ididnt think anyone would respond to it...But to my surprise its gone past its first page due to you and stinky! So many thanks.. you gave me a right damn giggle..Trash this thread for all i care i have pmed a member of staff tohave ot closed anyway

Rogue Jedi
raven, what are you doing? i have never seen you lose it like this.

Darkstorm Zero
..........Does it really matter that much? it's a fricken off-topic forum, you and stinkfist may personally think that this thread is pointless, Mandolorian may enjoy it, I personally don't Give a $h!t about it... Don't go attacking eachother over something thats not a big deal...

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
raven, what are you doing? i have never seen you lose it like this.

dude its building for a long time....all I said was V and it went from there.

is its not for real why spend time and Off topic space to make it?

Raven Guardia
see u labelled me as stupid, an idiot and told me to fu.ck off! And then accuse me of being mad..To be honest little girl im sat here lauhing at you..at the end of the day it was a pointless thread and ididnt think anyone would respond to it...But to my surprise its gone past its first page due to you and stinky! So many thanks.. you gave me a right damn giggle..Trash this thread for all i care i have pmed a member of staff tohave ot closed anyway

I never said for you to **** off, I said people reply to stupid threads so they can tell the makers to **** off. I admit I called you stupid, but didnt tell you to f*ck off.

Rogue Jedi
raven, did you just call me dude? laughing out loud that is so cool when a girl calls a guy dude!!!! FJ does it all the time!!!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
raven, did you just call me dude? laughing out loud that is so cool when a girl calls a guy dude!!!! FJ does it all the time!!!!

laughing out loud she does?...I wanna see a pic of her. I use to talk to her often but never got to see what she looks like sad.

a1hsauce
haha Tis I

Lana
Wow, people need to learn to lighten up.

This is obviously a joke, knowing Sarah (as I do). I personally saw this as making fun of all the damn "I want a gf/bf" threads.

Raven, the OTF's been going to shit LONG before this.

TONS of people have made stupid threads; I'll be willing to bet that everyone who's posted in the OTF has at least once.

Mandolorian
stupid but populur this explains a lot in life

Dogbert
Guys, seriously calm down. The '05ers are annooying, the '04ers are annoying, the '03ers are annoying. Now shut the feck up.

indie_director
unless you're a guy Enslaved I'm not interested laughing out loud

ShapedByWords

You have to be
sexy!
easy on the eyes
funny
witty
charming

omg you actually made it lol

good luck wink

kofmaster

You have to be
sexy!
easy on the eyes
funny
witty
charming

no expression are u really this blonde?

Enslaved
Originally posted by kofmaster
no expression are u really this blonde?

God give lana a clap.See someone who knew me understood what i was doing...this was a piss take of all the gf/bf friend threads..I was a little tipsy and so freaking bored..Ut was like 3am in the morning and the way peeps responding got me in stitches..

So....anyone up for the job as my boyf...im really really desperate laughing

Paola
closed by request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.