ultimate rpg site(it's very good, but doesn't have members, help ressurect it!!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I just found this site, and it seems very, very good. it was just created, and has nio member as of yet. please help me ressurect this site!!!

spam removed

^^PLEASE JOIN!

stormfront13
sorry, that's the wrong link, try this one

http://s13.************.com/AstonishingXmen/index.php?act=idx

munkiesarus
The link is faulty, StormFront.

stormfront13
ooh, use this link instead. just click on the link given here.

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/showthread.php?t=35115

a little more about the site is...It is not based on Utlimate Xmen but all the characters have been "Utlimatized". In this Universe you can have a different history, and different personality, even a modified power. Weapons are also welcome.

munkiesarus
Hmm, sorry man, my standard is a bit higher than that. But I highly wish the board the best of luck ^____^

Wolflet
spam, Paola please close this sad

ayjay
wooaa...that site totally lacks.....dere's like...no members...

hotsauce6548
There are two members... no expression

Mainstream
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
There are two members... no expression

sarcasticclap

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Mainstream
sarcasticclap

Is that giving me the middle finger?

What did I do? blink

Mainstream
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Is that giving me the middle finger?

What did I do? blink

my bad...I didn't notice he was giving you the middle finger... this better? eekwave2

stormfront13
i know there are 2 members, that's why i brought it here so more people could join

Paola
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

This is an official warning for thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.