Spider-Man runs the fight Gauntlet and he is Very Very Angry!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this gauntlet Spider-Man does not hold himself back Balls to the Walls
rest in between fights for 15mins

Kingpin
Captain America
Batman
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Slade
Lizard
Cyborg
and
Banner Hulk

K Von Doom
15 mins rest time isn't enough to get further than Sabretooth. He'd beat Creel but between the bumps and bruises that Wolvie and 'tooth dish out, Pete's gonna last about 20 seconds against Slade.

grey fox
Pete never really stood a chance against slade anyway.

CorderaMitchell
Meh if he made it past sabes somehow, he can take slade in a no pis/cis matchup.

King KAM
Capn' is gonna hand him his a** either way it goes...

SeerQris
I love spiderman But I have sense enough to understand that his battle ends at slade.

golem370
Slade would not stand a chance against a angry Spider-Man he is to fast to strong and has alot of experience in fighting. As for the 15minutes I give him 1 day between. fights Spider-Man is just to powerful for slade...

golem370
I understand slade is a dangerous villain But Spider-Man is very good at stopping people more powerful then he is. Spider-Man is a very resourceful fighter

brainchild81
Spidey goes on a killing spree. He makes it @ least up to Cyborg. I'm not sure if it's the Titans Cyborg or Cyborg Supes. He's got no chance against C.Supes. I don't know enough about the Titans one. I've heard Sabes had some enhancements a while back so that might be difficult. Spidey'll be in perfect health going into that battle because nobody before then will have any offense.

DigiMark007
Slade is the first real test (even recently upgraded Sabertooth would lose). Slade would be a helluva match, but I'd give the edge to Parker. After that he'd be winded but still take down Lizard an he'd lose to Cyborg. Something sonic or wide-range and even Spidey could only dodge it for so long...and he'd be tired.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Slade is the first real test (even recently upgraded Sabertooth would lose). Slade would be a helluva match, but I'd give the edge to Parker. After that he'd be winded but still take down Lizard an he'd lose to Cyborg. Something sonic or wide-range and even Spidey could only dodge it for so long...and he'd be tired. Agreed, he sure isn't losing to cap...

golem370
The Cyborg I am referring to is the one on Teen Titans

whobdamandog
Depends on the versions of each of the combatants he's fighting. If he's fighting the standard versions of Batman/Wolvie/Sabretooth(No endless amounts of gadgets in the utility belt, no ultra 2 second healing factors/no upgrades.) Then he makes it to slade and gets taken down..if its the souped up versions of Wolvie/Sabretooth/Bats then he probably makes it to Batman..before going down by some stupid gadget..

golem370
He is to fast for any tricks. nether one of these guys could keep up with him and he also has Spider Sense he would probably just jump out of the way shoot some webbing in to there eyes and beat them until he are not able to stand

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by golem370
Slade would not stand a chance against a angry Spider-Man he is to fast to strong and has alot of experience in fighting. As for the 15minutes I give him 1 day between. fights Spider-Man is just to powerful for slade...

It depends. Is a loved ones life on the line/Slade gonna slip up and THREATEN a loved one?

But it depends. Do they all get time to prepare for their fights? Like does Slade get to slick up the walls? Or is it a blind match and they only know "you're fighting someone."?

leonidas
the only one i COULDN'T see him beating his hulk. the others he is capable to taking out, but with the time constraints imposed i'd doubt he could get past slade might get him.

golem370
Lets just say he is as Mad as he was after uncle ben died

CorderaMitchell
He could make it to hulk, but not likely.

He doesn't get full healing?

golem370
Superhuman Durability and also when he fought Lizard in 30 anniversary comic book he had a Subway car and ruble on top of him and he possible had a broken collar bone and still manged to lift it off him

Scoobless
a lot of people think the Lizard is a low threat dumb brick, but really he's very cunning, is stronger than Spidey, around the same speed (but no pre-cog) has a hyde that hurts Spider-Man to hit (not seriously hurt.... but enough for him to comment on it) and has top notch regeneration..... plus he has no qualms about killing and can control any other lizards in the area.... so don't piss him off in Florida

if Spidey manages to take out Slade (which he could do normally.... but after a few fights he might start to tire.... maybe) i don't see him getting past the Lizard without resting up for way longer than 15 minutes

golem370
I changed the rest time to 1 day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.