Mace Windu vs. Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Forgive me if this thread has been done before... Setting is on Jabba's Sail Barge.

Darth_Janus
Good thread... But I don't know enough about Kyle to even venture a guess.

Luke Is Better
lol i did this thread and janus u were the first 1 to say kyle would get his ass beat

but i honestly think it would b a good fight but mace takes it i think just more saberskills

Darth Mantis
Sorry Luke, Okay how about... ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. The Dark Women, same place...

Luke Is Better
it's cool i like the thread

Obi-wan vs. dark women i think obi-wan just bc he's 2 lucky to lose

Darth_Janus
Dark Women? Plural?

Darth Mantis
Crap... I do that alot... I meant The Dark Woman.

Darth_Janus
lol

Illustrious
Yeah, I think Mace does have more saber skills. But Kyle got pretty good with a lightsaber, and did become proficient using both sides of the force.

It would be a decent fight, but just like with Sidious, I see Mace taking this.

tommy vercetti
illustrious you are full of $h!T. Mace would walk this. He would beat kyle katurn around the room without breaking a sweat

Darth_Glentract
shut up vercetti. Mace does have this, but not by as much as you are saying. And Obi-wan would beat the Dark Woman.

tommy vercetti
u shut up glentract and he would win by as much as i am saying

Emperor Revan
Mace, but Kyle would hold his own for a while. I think Mace would underestimate Kyle and he would use a couple dark techniques Mace wouldn't be ready for. Still, I think Mace would have him beat fairly quick.

Captain REX
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
illustrious you are full of $h!T.

Bite your tongue. Bite it!

I would put my money on Mace. Kyle was pretty deadly with a lightsaber- meaning I've played too much JKO- but he was too busy pussy-footing around on the brink of the Dark Side, whereas Mace was in full control of himself.

I put my money on Mace.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Bite your tongue. Bite it!

I would put my money on Mace. Kyle was pretty deadly with a lightsaber- meaning I've played too much JKO- but he was too busy pussy-footing around on the brink of the Dark Side, whereas Mace was in full control of himself.

I put my money on Mace.

fisto/katarnrul
Kyles got mace beat even if mace is using vaapod kyle is more skilled with a saber he is the best saber fighter of the new jedi order he could beat luke if he had to

darthsith19
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
Kyles got mace beat even if mace is using vaapod kyle is more skilled with a saber he is the best saber fighter of the new jedi order he could beat luke if he had to
Kyle over Luke eek!

The Creator
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul

Fanboy alert.

Ganner Rhysode
First off: NO one can beat NJO Luke. NJO Luke is like, God.

Secondly, I think it would be a close fight, at first, but eventually Mace would gain the upperhand and would win. I don't think it'd be any hour long battle, or anything, but it definitely wouldn't be over in the blink of an eye, either.

fisto/katarnrul
no kyle has seen both sides of the force and lukes lightsaber skills are insignificant compared to katarns that why hes the lightsaber battlemaster in the new jedi prder

Darth Faunus
no becuz luk hs uber gren ligting dat pwnz00rs all1!!1!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.