Favorite representation of Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slough-fegged
Which would yours be? (preferably from the comics, a portrayal of the Batman character you found most appealing)

Kieralinn
This one......I actually like Bat-jerk! I love that he quit the JLA..though we do need to see more of Bruce...so keep the Bat-jerk but soften him just a touch and that would be my GUY!! love

Scarecrow756
The very dark representations of the 80s. It was appealing because thats when I felt he was truly Batman. Batman is a dark set of stories not lighthearted stories like Spider-Man. And also the modern Batman comics of Batman are very good as well.

NoFate007
I never read the comics, but I love TAS, I think so far that was such a great representation. It really showcased his intelligence and detective skills.

sevenman
1. Batman Bob Kane and Bill Finger's Detective Comics
2. Batman the Animated Series
3. Batman 1966
4. Batman Frank Miller
5. Batman Tim Burton
6. Batman Sandy Collora
7. Batman 2004 Cartoon

braz
forget the comix...Christian Bale as a monster in Begins....

nuff said

Kelly Renee
Originally posted by NoFate007
I never read the comics, but I love TAS, I think so far that was such a great representation. It really showcased his intelligence and detective skills.

I agree. smile

sevenman
Originally posted by braz
forget the comix...Christian Bale as a monster in Begins....

nuff said Wrong. WRONG. We're talking about Bob Kane, man.

1. Batman Bob Kane and Bill Finger's Detective Comics
2. Batman Frank Miller
3. Batman the Animated Series
4. Batman Christopher Nolan
5. Batman 1966
6. Batman Tim Burton
7. Batman Sandy Collora
9. Batman 2004 Cartoon
9. Batman Joel Schumacher

Batman Christopher Nolan will be at number three if they make just a sequel and at number two if they make it a trilogy.

Bat Dude
In order.....

1. Burton's Batman
2. Kane and Finger's Batman
3. BTAS
4. Frank Miller's Batman
5. Nolan's Batman
6. Batman 1966
7. The Batman

lil pimp
Dark knight returns

DarkAge
#1. The comics, especially Miller's interpretation
#2. Bruce Timm's version (BTW, Has anyone else noticed that Bruce and Tim are the names of Batman and Robin?)
#3. Nolan's version, although I felt he needed to be depicted as more intelligent. Did anyone else think this?
#678. The Batman from the first five movies.

Tron
Originally posted by DarkAge
#3. Nolan's version, although I felt he needed to be depicted as more intelligent. Did anyone else think this?

Well, he was just starting out, so I'd expect to work on the intelligent detective part of him in the next couple of movies. It would just be wrong if they didn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.