Batman and Wolverine Vs X-23 and Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
5 minutes of Prep time for Batman's team. They fight in Gotham, at Night.

Metalmanx
Ooh...this one is tough. Because I believe that Black Panther can defeat Batman, and Wolverine can defeat X-23.

Then it's down to BP and Wolvie. I think in the long run, BP would eventually take Wolvie down, if even for a minute or two (which would count as a defeat).

guy222
Originally posted by Batman Wins
5 minutes of Prep time for Batman's team. They fight in Gotham, at Night.

Bruce/Howlett FTW

guy222
still like bruce and logan

Entity
Originally posted by Batman Wins
5 minutes of Prep time for Batman's team. They fight in Gotham, at Night. Now thats just not fair.

If it was even for both I'd say it'd be close with T'Challa and X-23 pulling out the win at the end.

Even with prep againist him T'Challa would still put up a hellova fight IMO but as we all know Bruce is a prep god. T'Challa is too but the preps only on Bruce's end so.... erm

Board Walker
Current wolverine? who is stronger then ever, I don't think bp has what it takes to take logan out.

Knock him down to the ground? Sure

Knock him unconscious? No.

BruceSkywalker
BW/JH ftw

llagrok
Originally posted by Board Walker
Current wolverine? who is stronger then ever, I don't think bp has what it takes to take logan out.

Knock him down to the ground? Sure

Knock him unconscious? No.

Current Wolverine? Who is weaker than ever?

Battlehammer
..............Team one 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.