Batman Quits the JLA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kieralinn
We all know that in the Infinite Crisis arc...Batman just recently quit the Justice League! After the mind-wipe and Superman beating the crap out of him...not to mention the great punch that knocked Hawkman on his a**!, do you like that Bats has told the League where to go?

I do I do!!! Happy Dance

sevenman
Woohoo! Let's just hope there's a fight between Jackie Chan Adventures Batman and Justice League Unlimited Batman.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sevenman
Woohoo! Let's just hope there's a fight between Jackie Chan Adventures Batman and Justice League Unlimited Batman.

Jackie Chan Adventures Batman aka The Batman

WindDancer
Well, I hate to say this but....Batman in JLA is too stuck up. I don't like how DC portrays Batman in the JLA. He's waaaaay different in his regular comic series. When Hal Jordan return and became GL again it was obvious that Batman didn't like him. And quite frankly Batman does not have that attitude in Detective Comics and Legends of the Dark Knight. I don't know why DC keeps making Batman look like a bitter old man. Is not right and rather dull.

sevenman
They want you to think that. It keeps you watching and interested while discussing controversy with other fans. It is like how they made Superman look like the villain.

lifeisaglich
I am thinking that batman is the way he is IN the JLA is because he is surounded power packed heros.....does not want to show any signs of weakness.....on his part

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.