Warson town, soap opera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padmeXskywalker
Padmii drove her derango down the highway. It was a new town and very foreign.
In USA, she didnt know anyhting about anyone. She was twenty and was living a life alone for the first time in her life. The only person left in her life now was her daughter, Amy-Lee, who had just had her third birthday.

She found her street, Granger road, and parked her car outside a large villa called Tropics house. It was a cream yellow colour with a beautiful blue fornt door. Oh, how america was so unlike her home country, england. She took out her keys and unlocked the door. All of her furniture was there. It was neat and tidy. It was perfect. Now she was desperate to invite somebody over, to show them around her new house and make them a coffee.
She waited all day in her house waiting for somebody to knock.

carry on... (knock on my door)

gamewarrior
Yuo need permission to start a thread here.

padmeXskywalker
pooh, hu by???

gamewarrior
You get permissio by Ush the moderator. If you want to start a thread go to the "READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here"
thread at the top of the unhosted roleplaying forum. Place your story and plot and wait until you have enough people backing up your idea.

padmeXskywalker
k. thanx smile

padmeXskywalker
there. i did it.now im waitin 4 a reply. wen i do i shall start this thread again. itz all screwed up now. sad

Ushgarak
No permission- closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.