Bobba Fett v.s Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baston Alveron
looked in search didnt show up.

what do u think

the-unforgiven
I realy think this have come before.. but if both were in grown age i think boba will kick jangos ass yes

Baston Alveron
yah me to but i put this in the search engine.

( bobba fett v.s jango fett ) nothing came up so sry if it has in the past

Darth L. Dipsit
It has - a fair few times, too, if I remember correctly, but that's okay as long as you searched, Mr. Baston Alveron, sir.

Darth_Glentract
I think people are just saying they searched, but not actually looking in hopes no one will flame them. Boba wins when he is the new Mandalore.

I searched with Boba Fett vs. Jango Fett, which makes sense as what to search with, and it came up twice.

Darth Faunus
He spelled it wrong. . . And hence, the third time that I've seen this thread since July. But whatever.

Darth Sparhawk
Jango, Boba never impressed me as much. But I haven't read the latest Jude watson books.

Baston Alveron
sry guys didnt mean to let u down.

darth plo koon
you didnt let me down stick out tongue

Baston Alveron
ok thank u

DarthMaul9123
no its a tie cause theyre clones

Baston Alveron
no one is a clone pay attention

Dark Thor
jango fett wins. He's the father, the master, THE fett

DarthMaul9123
but boba is an EXACT clone

Baston Alveron
its tuff for me bobba lived over his fathers age Hence xp. but jango hunted in a time of war and more powerhungry citizens.

DarthMaul9123
yeah i agree but boba is the most feared/known bounty hunter in the galaxy but so was jango i think this is pretty close ..... and baston did boba have jango's stuff and it was just rusted b/c boba's jetpack is blue

Baston Alveron
he had the same stuff just repainted. yah its also hard for me

darthsith19
Jango. He defeated Obi-Wan.

DarthMaul9123
what??? they fell of the edge and he got away there was minimal fighting going on they were holding onto each other the whole fight

xxxpoppunker182
i'd go with boba fett he blew up a sarlacc destroyed the bounty hunters gild. conjoined what was left of the mandalorians and helped against the YV. was the most feared and the best bounty hunter of his time. prbablyeven after.

jango did do some great stuff too like stealing the slave 1 and impressing dooku but i'd say boba beats jango. but thats just IMO.

DarthMaul9123
popper punker states it and the thread is closed

Baston Alveron
yea id also say bobba but its hard

Darth Nhilus
They are like the same. So I can't tell.

Emperor Revan
Ok people, just because they're clones doesn't mean they're exactly the same in every way besides genes. Luke and his clone Luuke are very different. Jorus and Joruus are also very different.

Jango killed several Jedi, defeated Obi-Wan (more or less) and defeated Komari Vosa who had been trained by Dooku and had two lightsabers. He ploughed through the Bando Gora which they thought couldn't be done, he got in and out of the galaxy's maximum security prison, also what they thought couldn't be done. With no weapons, he escaped several gammorean guards, a Krayt Dragon, got his stuff and killed almost everyone in the palace, including Gardulla the Hutt and the Krayt Dragon.

Boba's good, but gets knocked into the sarlaac pit on accident by Han. In the movies according to Lucas he dies, but since this is EU, he didn't do a whole lot after that anyway. He would've died from the sarlaac had Dengar not come along, he didn't fight as many Jedi, he lost to Dash Rendar, he lost to Kyle Katarn, and he lost to Jaden Korr.

It would be fairly close but IMO Jango's got this.

DarthMaul9123
i guess its jango's but twin pistols might not pierce the armour as well as a rifle so i mean i guess hes got the newer equipment because boba has jango's stuff ... so yah jango

Baston Alveron
still so hard but ill take bobba cause of his accomplishments not to say jango didnt have any.

starwars

Baston Alveron
oh and how do u add a pic were u guys have urs like mauls is an ewok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.