Which Villain would make a great Superhero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
I would like to see the Lizard try to walk the side of good.............
Or Selene......................

masterbruce
Apocalypse (he would make for some interesting team chemistry)

Joker (prob not nearly as funny if he's a good guy)

carnage

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by masterbruce
Apocalypse (he would make for some interesting team chemistry)

But IMO not in 616 (mainstream marvel universe), he would be very cool in exiles! big grin
I prefer not to make bad guys into good guys. Villains are often cooler. stick out tongue
But maybe Rhino or Spot (ditch the codename though).
Perhaps the female Doc Ock. confused Ok these are just spider man villains, don't know why I'm drawing a blank when it comes to the others. stick out tongue

Mainstream
shocker.

shocker as a hero.

Shocker: alright your little f**ks taste the power of shocker!

little girl: alright pillow man has come to save us!

Shocker: you little b*tch! I'm shocker! Shock-er!

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
shocker.

shocker as a hero.

Shocker: alright your little f**ks taste the power of shocker!

little girl: alright pillow man has come to save us!

Shocker: you little b*tch! I'm shocker! Shock-er!
"---U and shocker---"
"It's THE shocker. THE"
"ok. Would u like some coffee, THE shocker?"

"Ah no he's going to insulate us und maybe he'll touch me and he's costume will feel itchy." stick out tongue

Mainstream
ha ha.

what about Mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: evil doers now face the power of cold justice.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
ha ha.

what about Mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: evil doers now face the power of cold justice.
could work, although I'm not that familiar with the character (saw the cartoon a long time ago, and seen the movie with ahnold)
And that line sounds... perfect for a comic.

Mainstream
movie mr. freeze left me feeling cold...they should have got the professor X guy to do mr. Freeze like the wizard casting call suggested.

Next Venom_girl
Patrick Stewart?
----
I totally agree about the Lizard. There ya could have a miniseries costarring Venom and / or Yith and they could go after corporate monsters irresponsibly dumping carcinogens or toxic waste into the local water supply. cool
Green Goblin as a good guy would probably be a lot like Batman... erm
The "good" Lex Luthor in the 1st seasons of Smallville was cool.

DigiMark007
The most evil people ever would make the best heroes because it would seem so weird.

Doomsday, Thanos, Dr. Doom (working alongside Reed for good...would be creepy), Apocalypse, Terrax, Slade, etc.

willRules
I would like to see Magneto as a good guy..........no wait.....that happened..............um Emma Frost?............Nope happened.......

willRules
I am reading these two books about the 500 greatest comic book heroes and 500 greatest comic book villains. To name but a few villains who became good.

Black Widow
Hawkeye
Black Cat
Catwoman
Enchantress
Wonder-man

and some more I can't think of............

ScarletSpider
While not the most evil, Baron Zemo was so at odds with the superhero community that it was really interesting when he retook charge of the Thunderbolts. No one trusted him, half of the team was suspicious of him, he had the V-Battalion and the Wild Pack on his back, with the Avengers waiting for him to screw up.

willRules
I read that apparently deathstroke was a good guy for a little while...........

NoFate007
Catwoman, Magneto, Venom (though all three are, practically), Mr. Freeze (who I've always thought is the most likely person, besides Catwoman, to turn good on Batman's gallery), Dr. Doom, Dark Phoenix, Juggernaut, and Lex Luthor.

EsteemedLeader
juggernaut would be cool as a good guy.

what about scarecrow? that would be hardcore justice.

if you want to talk about most evil, red skull and gorilla grodd.

Sentry
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
juggernaut would be cool as a good guy.

what about scarecrow? that would be hardcore justice.

if you want to talk about most evil, red skull and gorilla grodd.

Current Juggernaut was a good guy for the short time he was with the X-men. Now he's back from limbo and has joined up with Captain Britain in the New Excalibur series. He's a good guy now. I just hope they write as if he has his classic powers. Not the weak ass Jobbernaught he is now.

yahman
Abomination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaya_the_elf
Doctor Octopus i think would be cool hero.

Also Mr. freeze from batman, because he can tell the villains to freeze.

Magneto would be cool hero.

Poison ivy from batman because it would be funny.

Catwoman so she can finally stay with batman, and you know

Sinister from x-men just would be weird.

newjak86
Juggernaut with Classic Powers.
Mr. Freeze would be awesome.
Bane possibly

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by newjak86
Juggernaut with Classic Powers.
Mr. Freeze would be awesome.
Bane possibly

bane is redeemed now, so it could happen...

ScarletSpider
Catman. I hope they keep him around after Villains United, and put him into a Deadpool-esque role. Not a comedian, but a grey area character--hero to some, badguy to others--kind of like Deadshot in his recent series.

muss
thanos (when he returns)

Entity
The anti-monitor!
How weird would that be. confused

GGS
Superboy Prime -lol

Symmetric Chaos
Superman!

llagrok
Abraxas big grin

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Superman! It'd never work as a hero. They generally tend to have to sacrifice or just have odds against them once in a while. It'd be like making God a superhero.

Oh wait! embarrasment

Rorschach
Originally posted by GGS
Superboy Prime -lol

He's already a hero. He's the only real hero left in the DC Universe.

Entity
Originally posted by Rorschach
He's already a hero. He's the only real hero left in the DC Universe. Yea just ask him!
He's the REAL Superman! stick out tongue

Mider999
joker not as funny as a good guy oh come on

hello officer ive aprehended the bank robber but for some reason he beat himself to death with a crowbar then drank something causing his face to go into a horrible grin.........oh well ill let you fisnih up here. Walks off whistling

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Mider999

hello officer ive aprehended the bank robber but for some reason he beat himself to death with a crowbar then drank something causing his face to go into a horrible grin.........oh well ill let you fisnih up here. Walks off whistling exactly....not funny at all no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider999

hello officer ive aprehended the bank robber but for some reason he beat himself to death with a crowbar then drank something causing his face to go into a horrible grin.........oh well ill let you fisnih up here. Walks off whistling Same type of stuff he does as a bad-guy, then?
I guess it's all in the perspective. Start rooting for Joker, and you'll have the hero you're looking for.

Mider999
its not like some heros dont kill there intended opponents look at the punisher do any of you think he's a villain, i mean yeah its true not many people like him but would civilians he's saved hate him or thank him this is why this guy doesnt have so many reacuring enemies cause he kills them off mostly

the mask is neither a hero or villain yet he's killed his opponents in some freaky ways such as exploding cigarettes, he's defended himself by eating a alien who was trying to kill him bashing the head in of another, killing the others with guys and when i say with guns i dont mean with bullets i mean he shot guns into them......yeah......heh

spawn also kills doesnt he i dont read enough spawn to know if he kills people but yeah i wouldnt be suprised of someone like al simmons did

judge dredd is another one he kills doesnt he i mean i would love seeing batman meet him in actual continuity ive never read the meeting between them but i could have just imagined that NO YOU CANT KILL HIM HE HAS TO GO TO TRAIL........Dredd replies He is at trail i am judge jury and executionar and i say he's guilty and worthy of the death penalty

in a way its kinda hypocritcal of earths heros am i to understand that they kill aliens i mean arent aliens sentient and as smart as humans yet dont the heros of earth and beyond kill them sometimes when there is no other way of getting around it i might be wrong but im talking about big intergalactic threats, they are after all alive its not like this code of conduct saying no killing stoped the heros of earth from wanting the anti monitor dead, or another super cosmic villain though i understand the principle is streatched to the limit when dealing with such monsterously powerful beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.