stupid threads!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasee tiin
why is everyone at this forum so extremely into stupid threads??
why does almost everyone here post in the most f***d up threads, like whether daniel and emma ae daiting, or the thread's like the "common rooms"
it's freakin me out!!
people should discuss HP, not all other crap!!!

Hermione202
We aren't into stupid threads . If you think so , then maybe you should leave instead of opening pointless threads .

hotsauce6548
This is a stupid thread, but you aren't complaining about yourself.

sasee tiin
this is of course a stupid thread for you who simply LOOOVE the common rooms, i know that, but for (hopefully) others, this is a good thread.
I ain't complaining about myself, i have enough with complaining about you.

TheSun
Originally posted by sasee tiin
this is of course a stupid thread for you who simply LOOOVE the common rooms, i know that, but for (hopefully) others, this is a good thread.
Go take your arrogance elsewhere, this is the most pointless thread I've seen in a while, and totally devoid of Potter related topics.

babysooner13
And this is among one of the stupid threads.

sasee tiin
Go take your arrogance elsewhere, this is the most pointless thread I've seen in a while, and totally devoid of Potter related topics.

what about you sun? I don't think you is the one to critizise others for arrogance....
and this thread is HIGHLY needed, we need to get rid of the stupid, pointless common rooms.

Prod
um....

no...

this is stupid...

Pielover666
No we don't. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean other people don't. You need to live and let live, ya know, chilax.

And ths thread isn't needed at all. Matter of fact, I'd bet money that the mods close this the second they read it. THIS is indeed a pointless thread.

Now, I'm not saying I like the common rooms, because frankly I could care less. This website is like a community. Would a shop owner close his shp because 1 person out of 100 doesn't like it? I think not.

(YAY! I made an anolgy!)

hotsauce6548

Actually, sasee, I believe the common room threads are dumb, pointless, and a waste of time. However, I also know that some posters on here enjoy posting in them.

With that said, I think you should be mature enough to not go and make a thread complaining about pointless threads, when really, your thread is just as meaningless as those you are complaining about.

Be the mature one, and ignore the threads you don't like.

div
very very very well put hotsauce very well...this thread is pointless and i find the other rooms such as common rooms very useful for information of the location of hp trailers and other things ...

sasee tiin
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Actually, sasee, I believe the common room threads are dumb, pointless, and a waste of time. However, I also know that some posters on here enjoy posting in them.

thanks my equally old mate!! I agree with your opinion.
Of course i knew that this thread would make people angry, but I just find it so annoying with all the pointless threads where people just talk, there is in fact other chat forums on the web.
i agree, this thread might seem unnecessary, but not more than any of the common rooms IMO.

Raven Guardia
YO! noob dont come in here and cause trouble for us. If you haven't realized this is the Harry Potter forum hence the Harry Potter threads and Common rooms, I for one enjoy the common rooms. If you dont like them add it to ignore, or just dont post here its that simple. Dont go making it horrible for us just because you one person finds it pointless.

sasee tiin
if i make it horrible for you by posting a simple thread, I wonder how your life generally is.....
What annoys me, is that so many post in the common rooms, where we don't know the topic, instead of posting in the "good" threads, where it is possible to discuss properly.

Raven Guardia
if i make it horrible for you by posting a simple thread, I wonder how your life generally is.....
What annoys me, is that so many post in the common rooms, where we don't know the topic, instead of posting in the "good" threads, where it is possible to discuss properly.

you seriously have issues no expression

snehin
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
YO! noob dont come in here and cause trouble for us. If you haven't realized this is the Harry Potter forum hence the Harry Potter threads and Common rooms, I for one enjoy the common rooms. If you dont like them add it to ignore, or just dont post here its that simple. Dont go making it horrible for us just because you one person finds it pointless. couldn't hav said it better myself!

snehin
What annoys me, is that so many post in the common rooms, where we don't know the topic, instead of posting in the "good" threads, where it is possible to discuss properly. wow ok chill out u hav some issues!

sasee tiin
Originally posted by snehin
couldn't hav said it better myself!

so i am a noob?
perhaps because i'm not a nerd with over 4800 posts?
I'm sure, when it comes to knowledge of HP, i know far more than you, so you have absolutely no right to call me a noob.

snehin
so i am a noob?
perhaps because i'm not a nerd with over 4800 posts?
I'm sure, when it comes to knowledge of HP, i know far more than you, so you have absolutely no right to call me a noob. first i ain comparin myself with u cause thts beneath me and further more i agree with her tht u just causin trouble if u dont like em ignore em u just pissin ppl off by sayin their threads stupid but well as i see it everyone thinks this thread is the stupidest thread here!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by snehin
first i ain comparin myself with u cause thts beneath me and further more i agree with her tht u just causin trouble if u dont like em ignore em u just pissin ppl off by sayin their threads stupid but well as i see it everyone thinks this thread is the stupidest thread here!!

you know, I am sensing a sock.

div

RoguePw25
why is everyone at this forum so extremely into stupid threads??
why does almost everyone here post in the most f***d up threads, like whether daniel and emma ae daiting, or the thread's like the "common rooms"
it's freakin me out!!
people should discuss HP, not all other crap!!!

Member bashing isn't tolerated, you are warned. And interesting that you're complaining about pointless threads, and you started one yourself.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.