How would you like to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
There are probably some more threads like this but I can't find them...sadwalk

Bun Bun
not in my bed.... hehe

JLred
laughing

Darth Nauj
im imortal so I cant die fool big grin

§P0oONY
Having sex with Maynard...

His face when he finds out I'm dead would be priceless...

JLred
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
im imortal so I cant die fool big grin

Really?

Well then prepare to suck RAY!

http://tbs.com/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i11/familyguy_stewie_240x260_070220041210.jpg

cindy8219

lilmisskitten
If i do get past 20 (i don't think i will )

If i got to old age befoe i became an invalid, i would wanna get shot into he head because i wouldn't want to be some one ther taking up the worlds air

NunYahBidness
HA! if i live to be 90, i'd like to speed down PCH 1 in a red convertible ferrari with a 20 year old blonde hottie straddling me as i reach that moment of no return, drive off over that cliff...as for the 20 yr old, well that can't be help.

oh the joy...joy?

JLred
But then theres soime people that don't deserve to live but still breath our air.....

hotsauce6548
I woted in somebody else's bed, but I think it would be completely awesome to be run over by a friggin trailer. cool

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by JLred
Really?

Well then prepare to suck RAY!

http://tbs.com/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i11/familyguy_stewie_240x260_070220041210.jpg
laughing out loud whats up stewie how you doing?

DeepPink
In my sig big grin

Which I guess counts as someone elses bed yes

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I woted in somebody else's bed, but I think it would be completely awesome to be run over by a friggin trailer. cool

lmao!

I voted someone else's bed. Better to die happy than die alone or in chunks.

electric tiger
in a flash of light

R2D2-89
in my sleep, having the best dream ever sleep

Fallen Jedi
i'm invincible. i can't die. happy

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i'm invincible. i can't die. happy

FJ! hey whats up? eek! hug

Movie_Geek_
I can't die like most the monsters in bad horror movies vampire

Sweet Chocolate
My motto

Live Fast
Die Young
Leave A Good Looking Body Behind

punkrocker666
im imortal so I cant die fool big grin fish

heavenablaze666
drunk

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
FJ! hey whats up? eek! hug

raven! eek! omg, haven't seen you in FOREVER. wow... where have you been? disgust

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by punkrocker666
fish
right a fish is gonna kill me erm

indie_director
Why in the hell am I the only one who picked in my bed? Dying in your sleep is probably the least suffering way to die, which means it's the best.

Dogbert
With Georgina love

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by indie_director
Why in the hell am I the only one who picked in my bed? Dying in your sleep is probably the least suffering way to die, which means it's the best.

Dying in somebody else's bed is better. eek!

punkrocker666
right a fish is gonna kill me erm maybe u will die if u laff hard enuff 0ae86hump

Darth Nauj
maybe u will die if u laff hard enuff 0ae86hump
raaaawrrrrrrrr droolio

JLred
laughing

hotsauce6548
maybe u will die if u laff hard enuff 0ae86hump

Tell your monkey to get off my car. no expression

RogerRamjet
like i was born...as a result of a huge orgasm..big grin

1ost soul
while trying to save someone or something like that!

DarkC
In someone else's bed.

Lord Melkor
Being drained off blood by a beautiful female vampire.

Snoopbert
Won't happen.

JLred
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Tell your monkey to get off my car. no expression

laughing

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Being drained off blood by a beautiful female vampire.

It will never happen....

xLiNdS x 622x
i plan on dying of cancer but i would like to somehow blow up big grin

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by JLred
laughing

It will never happen....

You mean there are no vampires or I will never die? I prefer the second option.

Grand Moff Gav
(Not a rip of of Vinnie V's thread)

So how would you love to go?

i personally would love to be assassinated like Ceasar.
(blaime my Classics teacher and Rome)
And yes just like him being stabbed by lots of people in the House of Commons.

Grand Moff Gav
What about you?

GCG
Dragged behind a car for miles

Ladyluck
I can't die, I'm Homer Simpson! Aaaahhhh....

Vinny Valentine
I'd like to die of a Broken pelvus in my Bed. Any takings on why?

Cyber Ninja
this is a rip off of vinny vs thread

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
this is a rip off of vinny vs thread

Nah, Mines How do you Think your going to die. This is How you wanna die. '

happy

GCG
Originally posted by Ladyluck

No Duff in town !

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Nah, Mines How do you Think your going to die. This is How you wanna die. '

happy lol I was just joking. Anyway you both ripped off some guy that did both a while ago. i remembered something similar. stick out tongue

Roulette
Originally posted by Ladyluck

laughing out loud

as for me..well..*rubs chin* it would have to be a quick death...slow and painful aint coolsad

devilsreject304
I want to die in my sleep.

Roulette
^yup..I think that would probably be bestthumb up

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol I was just joking. Anyway you both ripped off some guy that did both a while ago. i remembered something similar. stick out tongue

shifty

Xoni
To be perfectly honest i don't want to die!!! I love life and would love to live forever!

I've even tried to find some companies in the UK that can cryogenically freeze my body when the time comes - so that i can be defrosted sometime in the future when they can fix me.

I've searched the net, phoned Directory Enquries, the operator couldn't find anything under Cryogenics, and asked me what it was, when i told her they freeze dead bodies, she put the phone down! eek!

I believe that in the US they offer insurance to cover your body being frozen when you die. This is the type of insurance i'm after in the UK, i would much rather pay into an insurance whereby my body is frozen when i die, instead of it being buried or burned! You've got to be frigging crazy paying somebody to either bury or burn your body in my honest opinion!

Bloigen
"getting run over by the earth"

That would be so cool.

fini
I dont know how i would like to die

But i know HOW i will die and thats from an asthmatic attack.
Nearly did a couple of times and its worse now, since i'm getting immune to the medication.

GCG
Originally posted by Bloigen
"getting run over by the earth"

That would be so cool.

yeah; pity that its flat sad

Xirius
Im going to laugh until it kills me
laughing out loud laughing hysterical rip

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
yeah; pity that its flat sad

Yeah, I think it's time I brought out my pie machine again.

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
What about you? haven't thought about it really. I don't think I'll die for a long time. Maybe when I'm 90.

*lizziekk*
in my sleep holding my grandchildrens and childrens pictures....

Commando Queen
i dunno but surly not the way this other chick did.. she got ran over by a train

DanteMayCry
in a heroic kinda way
saving someone from danger at a cost of my life or defending someone from the forces of evil or tragically your life ends here in the hands of your mortal enemy.

crystallake
If you could choose the way you were going to die... how would you go?

Please don't bore me... Let's get creative!

Scythe
I want them to find me dead on the toilet, with a f*ckin' dragon munching on my legs, and Excalibur lodged into my sternum, but I want the bathroom to smell like a cornfield on a summer night, so that the paramedics will realize everything and nothing at all.

AbnormalButSane
I want to jump off a bridge so that I shatter every bone in my body upon impact with water (or whatever).

Scythe
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I want to jump off a bridge so that I shatter every bone in my body upon impact with water (or whatever).

You can't shatter the tiny bones in you ears, silly!

jalek moye
I want to beat up a martial artist triad in an underground fight, and then later his friends want me to throw the rematch or else. I start to but my girlfriend urges me to go on anyway, and i beat him. They then jump me afterwords and i beat them all in a bloody battle. One goes for a gun but i kick him in the chin then take it, i kill him and all of them but the fighter i beat. He's really hurt and his wife comes to help him up so i shrugg and began to walk away towards my girlfriend. the fighter yells to me in chines to go to hell and runs up and stabbs me a few times in the back of the kidney. Using the last of my strength and adrenaline I elbow him in the neck and as he falls i stomp as hard as i can on his face, then on his throat. I then stumble forward and fall as my girlfriend grabs me and i snatch off my necklace and hand it to her as i die in her arms from the blood loss of the stabbs and the fights.

Scythe
Originally posted by jalek moye
I want to beat up a martial artist triad in an underground fight, and then later his friends want me to throw the rematch or else. I start to but my girlfriend urges me to go on anyway, and i beat him. They then jump me afterwords and i beat them all in a bloody battle. One goes for a gun but i kick him in the chin then take it, i kill him and all of them but the fighter i beat. He's really hurt and his wife comes to help him up so i shrugg and began to walk away towards my girlfriend. the fighter yells to me in chines to go to hell and runs up and stabbs me a few times in the back of the kidney. Using the last of my strength and adrenaline I elbow him in the neck and as he falls i stomp as hard as i can on his face, then on his throat. I then stumble forward and fall as my girlfriend grabs me and i snatch off my necklace and hand it to her as i die in her arms from the blood loss of the stabbs and the fights.

Isn't that Romeo Must Die...?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Scythe
Isn't that Romeo Must Die...?
no he lives in that and the ending is way different

Scarlet Fox
LOL

Scythe
no he lives in that and the ending is way different

I see.

jalek moye
well thats exactly how i'd want to die

Scarlet Fox
Very descriptive.

I wana get crushed by a Giant Candy Cane... o.o

jalek moye
... What the f**k?

Scarlet Fox
blowup

I change my mind I wana die like this.

jalek moye
thats a much more suitable death

Scarlet Fox
Or Or...

I rob someones house and sprain my ankle. I go to the hospital and the doctor thinks the bruise is from infection! So he amputates my foot..... I lost where I was going with this.... but in the end I die somehow.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Or Or...

I rob someones house and sprain my ankle. I go to the hospital and the doctor thinks the bruise is from infection! So he amputates my foot..... I lost where I was going with this.... but in the end I die somehow.
i think you were gonna say you realize it was my house and I figure out where you got sent, and i send you a poisoned cake

Selphie
I want to become diabetic and die by eating way too much chocolate stoned

crystallake
blowup

I change my mind I wana die like this.

LOL!

While getting a hummer I wanna be in a Michael Bay style car chase through Los Angeles with both cops and gangs chasing me, bullets flying, helicpoters, etc. Going max speed off a rooftop having my car flipping in the air. A bullet hitting the gas tank and exploding 200 ft in the air...

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Selphie
I want to become diabetic and die by eating way too much chocolate stoned

Wow....

i think you were gonna say you realize it was my house and I figure out where you got sent, and i send you a poisoned cake

and no. I dont eat sweets. ^_^... or... rather TRY not to eat sweets.

crystallake
Anyone used to watch Dead Like Me? Some great ideas in that show.

Scarlet Fox
I used to watch that show with the guy... i think his name was Elliot and he had a thing in his head and he saw visions and he is a lawyer... but I forgot what times it came on so i stopped watching it.

Rogue Jedi
By having Milla Jovovich break my neck with her thighs.

Scarlet Fox
..... You know.... Ill stick with the "Get Crushed By Giant Candy Cane".... and It has to be July.

jalek moye
now that would be a sexy death, the thigh one not the candy cane

crystallake
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

haha! yes! props to that!

Scarlet Fox
now that would be a sexy death, the thigh one not the candy cane

blowup

Rogue Jedi
Beyonce smothering me to death with her bewbz.

dadudemon
Beyonce smothering me to death with her bewbz.

laughing

I think I'd like to die with my wife in my arms as we both pass this world, just like on "The Notebook."

Yes, I'm serious.

Because I can
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing

I think I'd like to die with my wife in my arms as we both pass this world, just like on "The Notebook."

Yes, I'm serious.
awww me too... but not my wife, my pimp husband

Quincy
Sword fight obviously

I used to watch that show with the guy... i think his name was Elliot and he had a thing in his head and he saw visions and he is a lawyer... but I forgot what times it came on so i stopped watching it.

Eli Stone.

Silent Abyss
I think I want someone to break in my home, at which point I pull a shotgun and kill them, but they had an accomplice who sneaks around behind me, knocks me out with a large steel pipe, drags me into the woods, ties me up with barbed wire, hangs me upside down from a tree, and slowly pours car battery acid on me, causing me both to bleed out from all the barbed wire and slowly deteriorate from the acid. It's the most painful death I can conceive off the top of my head. >.>

Rogue Jedi
laughing

Yes, I'm serious. FTW.

Barker
I'd take a $20,000 anti-piracy job in Somalia.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
I'd take a $20,000 anti-piracy job in Somalia.

31 FTW haermm

Kostabot
Originally posted by Scythe
I want them to find me dead on the toilet, with a f*ckin' dragon munching on my legs, and Excalibur lodged into my sternum, but I want the bathroom to smell like a cornfield on a summer night, so that the paramedics will realize everything and nothing at all.

F*cking epic.

In fact, if you die like that, I will buy a ticket to the US, just so I can attend your funeral and pay my respect.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kostabot
F*cking epic.

In fact, if you die like that, I will buy a ticket to the US, just so I can attend your funeral and pay my respect.

Hahaha, thanks.

Mairuzu
Skydivin without a parachute while trying to land on someone

occultdestroyer
laughing

Yes, I'm serious.
I'd like to die having endless celestial sex

jinXed by JaNx

Well, i was going to say, getting sucked into a blackhole but yours beats everything. Where do i sign up? Christ, that woman is so....

Ahsoka Tano
Overdose.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i wanna die having sex with Sid droolio

crystallake

FYI there's a Dead Like Me movie being released... and the movie is self-contained, so you didn't have to watch all the episodes to get the movie.

crystallake
laughing

Yes, I'm serious.

bash
Lame and boring. try again.

Toku King
Saving the world from a horrible fate.

crystallake
Originally posted by Toku King
Saving the world from a horrible fate.

Like Bruce Willis in Armageddon ? staying behind on an asteroid on its way to earth to trigger a nuclear bomb? bad ass!

Toku King
Originally posted by crystallake
Like Bruce Willis in Armageddon ?

Yup.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Overdose.

on what?

Mairuzu
Shrooms

crystallake
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Shrooms

i don't think you can OD on shrooms... can you?

Mairuzu
who knows, would be an amazing trip though

crystallake

Would be great to be trippin on shrooms while being chased through a forest by a killer

dadudemon

There's a such thing as too much of a good thing. Yo uwould not want to deal with that Trip before you died.

Mairuzu
I'll take it

crystallake

if you drill a hole in your head while tripping or high... you could have that that high permanently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsOSvpBuVHk

yeah it was done on Dead Like Me. check it!

PaperGangsta
if you drill a hole in your head while tripping or high... you could have that that high permanently.

yeah it was done on Dead Like Me. check it!

AHHH yes i've seen that before!! I LOVE Dead like me!!! IT was such a great show.. there really is a movie coming out!? what?! when?! .. 411! .. anyways if i had to chose a way to die, I would want to die by being blown up or something.. quick..

crystallake
Originally posted by PaperGangsta
AHHH yes i've seen that before!! I LOVE Dead like me!!! IT was such a great show.. there really is a movie coming out!? what?! when?! .. 411! .. anyways if i had to chose a way to die, I would want to die by being blown up or something.. quick..

yeah the movie is being released in the states next week, feb 17th. there is talks of the show possibly coming back depending on the popularity of the movie....

btw you gotta pick a better way of dieing! we need more details, please entertain..

King-Fingolfin
Either strapping myself with explosives, jumping off the tallest building I can find, then blowing myself up right before I hit the ground

OR

Suicide bombing Uwe Boll's house ftw 131

PaperGangsta
yeah the movie is being released in the states next week, feb 17th. there is talks of the show possibly coming back depending on the popularity of the movie....

btw you gotta pick a better way of dieing! we need more details, please entertain..

haha hmmm.. well that's great if they bring the series back!! i mean they DID make it a movie so it's obviously been on the minds of others.. haha but i hope the DVD does well.. I am pumped.. as for how i'd wanna die.. back to being exploded.. i would wanna do it by saving lots of people OR it being like a HUGE disaster or a main event! That would be awesome! my fear is just to die alone .. i hope i live to watch the Dead Like Me Movie!

crystallake
Originally posted by PaperGangsta
haha hmmm.. well that's great if they bring the series back!! i mean they DID make it a movie so it's obviously been on the minds of others.. haha but i hope the DVD does well.. I am pumped.. as for how i'd wanna die.. back to being exploded.. i would wanna do it by saving lots of people OR it being like a HUGE disaster or a main event! That would be awesome! my fear is just to die alone .. i hope i live to watch the Dead Like Me Movie!

Come on dude... expand your horizons..... try something like

getting hit by a flaming toilet that falls to earth from the old Soviet Mir space station.

or

getting ass raped and strangled?

or

Getting a drill go through your head while you're on shrooms....

so many possibilities???

crystallake
Come on dude... expand your horizons..... try something like

getting hit by a flaming toilet that falls to earth from the old Soviet Mir space station.

or

getting ass raped and strangled?

or

Getting a drill go through your head while you're on shrooms....

so many possibilities???

BTW all of the above are from Dead Like Me. getting hit by a flaming toilet seat is probably the worst way to go...

occultdestroyer
Die while sleeping

Rogue Jedi
Have my parachute fail while high on PCP, eating a double bacon cheeseburger......and receiving a BJ from Scarlett Johanssen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.