ragnos vs. sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
sry guys i no this shouldn't even b a waste of time but i just had to make it to show every1 how much more powerful marka is then sids

(it was made from readin the "best sith ever" thread)

Rayvann Sadow
Been done before...

tommy vercetti
are you mad ragnos has this

Luke Is Better
sry revan it's just had to show people like emperor revan and darth somebody that sidious has no place at the top with "the best sith ever"

Fishy
You are making a thread about that? Damn, why not just use any other thread...

Baston Alveron
LOL Sidious is a woman

Luke Is Better
idk i just felt like makin a new 1 lol just don't make no sense does it lol

Darth Sparhawk
Just to irritate some people - Palpy of course! He'' outsmart him! smile

Luke Is Better
in a bit we won't need that to irritate people the S.S. mistress' will b here soon lol

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
Just to irritate some people - Palpy of course! He'' outsmart him! smile

zOMG! Get the heretic!

Gryn Jabar
Is it just me or has this forum managed to go EVEN MORE downhill?

Darth_Janus
Well, it started out with rabid movie fanboys versus those of us who can actually debate. Now that there's more than a few logical people here, most debates are done before they start. And when it comes down to it, SW universe is pretty lax in details in most things, so directly comparing people is harder than say, comparing two X-Men or two video game characters, so people are starting to repeat threads or scrap the barrel for unknowns.

I'm starting to think we should be more creative in our thread making. I thought my idea was pretty good, as depicted in the PT Jedi versus PT Sith thread. Puts it into context, so there aren't as many vague details to consider.

Gryn Jabar
True, still noobs are fun, in their own way. You get to show off pics for instance.

Darth_Janus
This is true. I still have some 500 pics to use yet. At least.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
sry revan it's just had to show people like emperor revan and darth somebody that sidious has no place at the top with "the best sith ever"

Woah, hold on, I have NEVER said Sidious was the best Sith ever. He has the greatest accomplishment of conquering the galaxy but that's it. Quite a few people would smoke Sidious like a cigarette.

DarthMaul9123
revan isnt that much better than malak or rangnos so idk

xxxpoppunker182
revan isn't better than ragnos

tommy vercetti
look i dont care what you jawas think but anyone can post however many threads are allowed whether they are new or old. and the people who call others noobs tend to be quite new to this site aswell.

xxxpoppunker182
are you bashin Fanus and Fanus? if so you are not very wise and if your bashin them that obviously shows how much of a noob you are to this site.

tommy vercetti
think of it like this, most newbs would be scared of confrontation. The fact that i can start an argument with someone like them shows i have guts unlike you poppunker you would never start non someone with more support than you

Darth_Glentract
yep, having the guts to bash head with someone who can't do crap to you is really impressive

tommy vercetti
ijm not saying that you phony wannabee all im saying is that people cant really call me a newb for sticking up for myself.

Hornyman
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
ijm not saying that you phony wannabee all im saying is that people cant really call me a newb for sticking up for myself.

They can call you a noob for other reasons though. The way you talk, your agument points, and just the way you act.

Darth_Glentract
woo hoo! you can call people dumb names over the internet. I am so proud of you.

tommy vercetti
hornyman you're just a pussy who hides behing people who can argue because you dont have the guts to say what you want to say and because you could never think up anything worthwhile for other people to listen to. and tell me one thing i have said that soyunds like a newb

Darth_Janus
This isn't we saw you, we started bashing... You came here and insulted others at random and basically made people dislike you.

Hornyman
hornyman you're just a pussy who hides behing people who can argue because you dont have the guts to say what you want to say and because you could never think up anything worthwhile for other people to listen to. and tell me one thing i have said that soyunds like a newb

That statement right there. Defines you completely. I haven't given any ponits by myself cuz I don't go here as often as I do. If you look back at the Luke versus Revan thread, you'll see I'm no pussy. You see, there's a parable that I have heard before that you should live by.

Do as to others as you would be done unto thyself. So, shut up and go jack off to Brad Pitt, liek you normally do noob.

tommy vercetti
janus i think you might aswell edit what you said cos i dont understand what relevance this has to what i said

xxxpoppunker182
so be cause i don't start fights on the internet i don't have guts? you don't even know me or anyone on here(as far as i know) and just because i don't start some crap on the internet doesnt mean i don't have guts i may only be 16 but man i know i have more guts that most with the kind of highschool shinanigans i pull.

Hornyman
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
so be cause i don't start fights on the internet i don't have guts? you don't even know me or anyone on here(as far as i know) and just because i don't start some crap on the internet doesnt mean i don't have guts i may only be 16 but man i know i have more guts that most with the kind of highschool shinanigans i pull.

This guy knows himself, unlike you, Tommi.

Darth_Janus

Reported. Tommy, you're out of line here...

tommy vercetti
i looked at the thread that you just said and i can clarify that you are indeed one big fat pussy

Nai Fohl

Can you do anything else except insulting people and making pointless posts ?

Hornyman
i looked at the thread that you just said and i can clarify that you are indeed one big fat pussy

no

There, people, is a perfect example of the decline of the human race. Very sad specimen. no

tommy vercetti
and poppunker what are the SHINANIGANS that you pull, 0please tell me im really interested im sure you are quite the bad boy

tommy vercetti
and naih foll dont get me started on you you fake ass piece of shit id whoop your ass you punk ass mutha ****@

xxxpoppunker182
no i'm not the bad boy i just do things that are funny or risky not nessasarily something that could put me juvy exepct i did accidenally burn down a teachers house that i also hated.

and i don't wanna clog up this thread and i don't know if what i do is funny to you but it sure as hell is risky.

Hornyman
Reported again.

Nai Fohl
and naih foll dont get me started on you you fake ass piece of shit id whoop your ass you punk ass mutha ****@

Reported.

And please...try "whooping my ass". See if I care.

tommy vercetti
dont make me laugh popunker, youuuuuuu burnt down a teachers house, OF COURCE YOU DID , i believe you i really do how did you do it, did you use a bomb, ohh or maybe dinamite

Darth_Janus
This is ridiculous.

Hornyman
dont make me laugh popunker, youuuuuuu burnt down a teachers house, OF COURCE YOU DID , i believe you i really do how did you do it, did you use a bomb, ohh or maybe dinamite

I think you can use a lighter and some gasoline adn it will work better than Dynamite.

xxxpoppunker182
actually i made a sparkler bomb that didn't work right. have you seen one that doesnt work? it just flares up for awhile and i threw it threw her window into her living room i guess.

tommy vercetti
i was taking the piss you idiot

tommy vercetti
you're not that smart are you horny man, you're just a horny man who aint getting any

Hornyman
i was taking the piss you idiot

I don't think we want to know when your peeing.

tommy vercetti
sure you did, cos you aare a badman and you do do that kind of stuff

Hornyman
you're not that smart are you horny man, you're just a horny man who aint getting any

Nope, I'm happily married.

tommy vercetti
ha ha lol horny horny horny man you are so funny ha he makes me laugh i think im about to have a heart attack. im laughing so hard i really am pissing myself

xxxpoppunker182
i use to back when i was under the influence now i just keep it to random and whatever pississ of the deans some teahcers or poeple on power trips like the head of the fire department guy lives just a little ways down the street from me and well he doesnt let anything happen so i do what i can to piss him off.

Hornyman
ha ha lol horny horny horny man you are so funny ha he makes me laugh i think im about to have a heart attack. im laughing so hard i really am pissing myself

You might want to go to the bathroom then. It might leave a stain. yes

Nai Fohl

I don't think so...

But hey. That would still be better than being a little kid that has to throw (stupid) insults at people in an internet forum just to get at least some attention. Pathetic...

tommy vercetti
are you telling me you're like probably older than twenty years old and you still cant beat me in an argument

tommy vercetti
ohh you are naughty you rebel popunker

xxxpoppunker182
you know your right nai fohl this guys just so ignorant and whats the word i'm looking for??? i dunno someone help me out if you can but this guy isn't worth my time posting back to his mundane insults.

tommy vercetti
im not a little kid im 14 and i think i can now tell exactly what you're like. you call people newbs and little kids, im guessing you're an old man who doesn't like kids. were you abused as a child scared to smile they called you ugly.

Hornyman
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
you know your right nai fohl this guys just so ignorant and whats the word i'm looking for??? i dunno someone help me out if you can but this guy isn't worth my time posting back to his mundane insults.

Don't insult him. Just confuse him. It's not that hard.

Hornyman
im not a little kid im 14 and i think i can now tell exactly what you're like. you call people newbs and little kids, im guessing you're an old man who doesn't like kids. were you abused as a child scared to smile they called you ugly.

blink

Who was that directed to?

xxxpoppunker182
lol so true so true hornyman

tommy vercetti
im not insulting you popunker im just interested in your past time of doing crimes. do you think you will ever be on americas most wanted.

Nai Fohl
im not a little kid im 14

Hence the term "self ownage"...lmao...

tommy vercetti
nai foll but im guessing it refers to the rest of you

Hornyman
im not insulting you popunker im just interested in your past time of doing crimes. do you think you will ever be on americas most wanted.

i highly doubt he will. That takes alot of skill to do that.

tommy vercetti
before we continue what the hell does imau mean

tommy vercetti
hornyman you do know you just insulted your friend there.

Hornyman
before we continue what the hell does imau mean

lmao means laugh my ass off. Just to clear that up.

Darth_Janus
He's been reported more times in an hour than anyone living... Why is he still posting?

Hornyman
hornyman you do know you just insulted your friend there.

blink

How did I insult him? I don't think his lifelong dream is to be hunted for the rest of his life.

xxxpoppunker182
tommy i dont do anything that horrible anymore back then i was 14 and got high and drank all the time. i don't do any of those things anymore cause to me i'd rather go do my kind of shinnanigans and NOT be a criminal or a little hood

Hornyman
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
He's been reported more times in an hour than anyone living... Why is he still posting?

Becuase not a single mod is on. You can check yourself.

tommy vercetti
you do know that i dont care if im banned because i can just create a new account. and if they ban me they are just stupid cos i make these threads interesting

Hornyman
you do know that i dont care if im banned because i can just create a new account. and if they ban me they are just stupid cos i make these threads interesting

You do make them interesting, in a annoying way.

tommy vercetti
you insulted him because you said that he requires skills

xxxpoppunker182
you don't them interetsing you argue to the point of know one even discussing the actual thread topic.

Hornyman
you insulted him because you said that he requires skills

It requires skill that would not be useful. And I don't think he has those skills. Do you?

Nai Fohl

Bad needs grow tall.

Darth_Glentract

I'm also 14, but I am a lot smarter than you from the look of things. I don't think Janus has ever bashed me or said anything unkind to me, so I guess you must be a strange one(I bet even medical science can't figure him out.).

On a more personal level, I am pissed at you for being so stupid. You are 14. You should be in High School now. You are a big boy. I am saddened that you are bringing down the reputation of 14 year olds in general.

xxxpoppunker182
some 14 year olds just think they know everything and that they're right all the time hell kids from 13 to 17 are like that but him i think he was spoiled to getting everything his way thats why he won't ket anything go.

Darth_Glentract
I wish he was smart enough to understand that although he is big 14, he is still a kid(hey tommy, I am too. You don't need to cry about it) and he doesn't know everything, or even a lot for that matter. Star Wars, maybe a good deal, but social skills are lacking. It's a good thing he spends so much time on the internet. I mean, he keeps talking about peeing in his pants. I would never go anywhere if I was like that.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I'm also 14

Well...but you don't act like tommy does...

Darth_Janus

No, actually if you are banned, your entire ISP is blocked, including any other personas you may adopt. And why would you come back here anyways? You aren't welcome here by the other members, you only insult them and act immature. But I think you get a kick out of the negative attention you're receiving.

As for not a single mod being on, I think that's pretty poor. Also, the mods are quick to ban HV for a single comment spoken against mods, but Tommy here who has made it a habit to go above and beyond the call of duty to insult the members here at KMC hasn't been dealt with yet. Speaks measures for the way KMC is run.

Gryn Jabar
Actually, I'm surprised at the age (or lack thereof) of some people in this forum. The maturity levels are quite defined, with HIGH (Dipsit, Glentrack, Janus), and Low (Tommy), with VERY little in between.

Hornyman
No, actually if you are banned, your entire ISP is blocked, including any other personas you may adopt. And why would you come back here anyways? You aren't welcome here by the other members, you only insult them and act immature. But I think you get a kick out of the negative attention you're receiving.

As for not a single mod being on, I think that's pretty poor. Also, the mods are quick to ban HV for a single comment spoken against mods, but Tommy here who has made it a habit to go above and beyond the call of duty to insult the members here at KMC hasn't been dealt with yet. Speaks measures for the way KMC is run.

Not smart there Janus. Tommy hasn't been becuase he wasn't the only one bashing. Everyone was also bashing him, which makes him become the victim in the end by having us gang up on him. HV got what he was loiking for- trouble. Telling off the mods will not get you far here.

Hornyman
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Actually, I'm surprised at the age (or lack thereof) of some people in this forum. The maturity levels are quite defined, with HIGH (Dipsit, Glentrack, Janus), and Low (Tommy), with VERY little in between.

Am I in the high? Or am I just 'there'?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Hornyman
Not smart there Janus. Tommy hasn't been becuase he wasn't the only one bashing. Everyone was also bashing him, which makes him become the victim in the end by having us gang up on him. HV got what he was loiking for- trouble. Telling off the mods will not get you far here.

Point being, he has been the person to come along and start insulting people, even people who don't even talk to him or who have helped him (Such as Faunus). and he goes out of his way to go to other threads and insult people there. I'm not "telling off the mods", I'm telling it like it is... No one is around to deal with him and even when they have been, nothing has been done. But I've seen a single slip up by Glentract get him banned for what? Two weeks? A single picture put Glentract out of business, whereas dozens of insulting, antagonistic posts from Tommy have warranted maybe several warnings from Rex and Paola.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Hornyman
Am I in the high? Or am I just 'there'?
Your that dutch/Flemish bastard that swore at me right? High. Definitely.

Nai Fohl

Just to defend the mods in this case, Janus.

If the KMC forum system works similar to those of the forums I'm moderator in: That means that if somebody is reported in one of the sub-forums, the moderator(s) responsible for the sub-forum will recieve an e-mail with a link to the reported post + the reason why it was reported + the name of the member who reported it.

Now that mail would go to the 4 moderators of this forum. They have to react and - since I guess they didn't have the ability to ban people - have to inform one of the 4 Global Moderators or Raz...that might take a while especially when none of the 4 forum moderators is online at the moment.

Darth_Janus
And to add another point, if I or anyone else here at KMC have to worry about offending the mods and walking on eggshells around them and I can't say what I've said thus far without being banned or otherwise punished, this place isn't worth my time. Plain and simple.

Hornyman
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Your that dutch/Flemish bastard that swore at me right? High. Definitely.

Oh ya. I was just playing around.

Janus, it's because they just haven't really bothered. They believe he will grow out of it, while Glentract they probably thought should know better.

elemental
man that tommy guy is a fool he is definitely banned now

Darth_Janus
Probably their reasoning, but Tommy obviously -hasn't- grown out of it.

elemental
i mean he was quite funny and he did make good points but he was not a very nice person

Darth_Janus
Who are you? His sock?

elemental
what's the sock jargon for

elemental
i mean what does it mean

Hornyman
Originally posted by elemental
i mean what does it mean \

It means that's it's someone having two usernames on the same computer and it's the same person.

elemental
look i dont know why you are accusing me but i have never spoken to vercetti in my life and i just wanted to discuss things so if you are against me i will just go to another thread

Darth_Janus
Well, you're from the UK, you've been made today, and you are defending someone who posted before you even came along.

elemental
but i read the rules and it says that each computer can only have one username so practically it would be impossible to have two

Darth_Janus
It says each computer should only have one, not that you can only make one. Socking is possible, but discouraged.

elemental
look honestly u can not believe me or whatever but i think that you'd be making a mistake

Darth_Frobo
lol i'm also 14 and I don't wish to sound arroagant but not only am i much more mature then some people my intelligence is also MUCH higher lol, tommy is just a spamming noob with very very little intelligence but that's irrelevant every second i waste berating him is a second which could be spent doing something constructive but whatever I've dealt with him. As for this topic, Ragnos would rip him in half with his bare hands.

Paola
stay on topic and ignore pointless arguments

Thank you

tommy vercetti
edit

Darth Somebody
Ragnos may very well be the most powerful Sith that we are aware of. Sidious's great accomplishments are not useful in this battle. Ragnos will win this, I think.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Paola
ignore pointless arguments

Then what the hell is the point of this forum!?

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Ragnos may very well be the most powerful Sith that we are aware of. Sidious's great accomplishments are not useful in this battle. Ragnos will win this, I think.

Don't think, know. Ragnos would beat Sidious with everything... He wouldn't even need a freaking weapon. Nothing would stand up against Ragnos. Nothing.

joeyvermont
ragnos will destroy sidious in like half a minute tops

Darth Somebody
The battle hasn't occured before, Fishy. Therefore, none of us know.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
The battle hasn't occured before, Fishy. Therefore, none of us know.

Nice cop out.

Gryn Jabar
A nuclear war war hasn't happened yet either, but we know that it would still suck now, don't we? Anyway, if that's your argument then get the **** out the forum.

joeyvermont
i think even though the match has never happened people will be able to tell who would win out of these two

Darth Faunus
I can't believe I missed out on all of this; didn't get a single post in. . .

Oh yeah, and Ragnos rips Sidious apart.

Darth Somebody
Marka Ragnos is possibly the most powerful Sith Lord in the history of the order. I like Sidious and all, but we know Ragnos is physically stronger - and that he is most likely the better duelist and Force user. Sidious loses, badly, I think.

Darth_Frobo
Ragnos grabs sidious with one arm, and rips his head off with the other then uses his head to play a soccer game with his sith buddies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.