Avengers vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Avengers:
Captain America
Wonder Man
Scarlett Witch
Thor
Iron Man
Warbird
Wasp
Vision
Justice
Firestar
Sersi

Vs.

JLA
Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Zantanna
Aquaman
The Flash
Power Girl
Orion
Hawkman
Green Lantern - John Stewart

Juntai
JLA wins.
Anyone who is susceptible immediately gets mind wiped by Martian Manhunter. The rest of the team finishes up , faster than thoughts can process.

Solidus Snake
even if mm didnt go for a mental attack, they have enough muscle to take the avengers down

an infinite mass punch to one of the heavies after punching out scarlet itch seures the victory.

zatanna turns vision to stone.

class 100s: wonderman, thor
: superman, ww, mm, orion, "gl"

Juntai
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
even if mm didnt go for a mental attack, they have enough muscle to take the avengers down

an infinite mass punch to one of the heavies after punching out scarlet itch seures the victory.

zatanna turns vision to stone.

class 100s: wonderman, thor
: superman, ww, mm, orion, "gl" And Hawkman hits hard, because the Nth Metal negates any armor or invulnerability I believe.

kgkg
JLA win

pr1983
Yeah, gotta go with the jla...

golem370
Captain America
Wonder Man
Scarlett Witch
Thor
Sersi
Hercules
Namor
Mantis
Gilgamesh
Doctor Druid
Starfox
Jack of Hearts

These were Avengers.FORMER MEMBERS: Ant-Man (II), Beast, Black Knight (III), Black Panther, Black Widow (I), Captain Britain (Kelsey Leigh), Crystal, Darkhawk (Chris Powell), Demolition Man, Doctor Druid, Falcon (Sam Wilson), Firebird, Firestar, Gilgamesh (a.k.a. Forgotten One), Hawkeye, Hellcat, Hercules, Hulk, Human Torch (I), Invisible Woman, Jack of Hearts, Justice, Living Lightning (Miguel Santos), Machine Man, Mantis, Mister Fantastic, Mockingbird (Bobbi Batton), Moon Knight (Marc Spector), Moondragon (Heather Douglas), Photon (Morica Rambeau), Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, Rage (Elvin Haliday), Sandman (William Baker), Scarlet Witch, Sersi, She-Hulk, Silverclaw (Lupe Santiago), Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter), Starfox (Eros of Titan), Stingray (Walt Newell), Sub-Mariner, Swordsman, Thing, Thor, Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson), Tigra (Greer Nelson), Triathlon (Delroy Garrett, Jr.), Two-Gun Kid, U.S.Agent, Vision, War Machine (I), Warbird, Wasp, Wonder Man, Hank Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.