What the hell is a mod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supernovadragon
Hey im a begginer so what the hell is a mod on kmc confused

DarkC
Originally posted by supernovadragon
hysterical2

Mandolorian
you don't know omg

supernovadragon
Yes laugh it up Darkc, no i dont know so plz tell me

Kharhmah
Mod is the shortened version of Moderator.

They basically make sure all forum rules are obeyed by all members.

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud I'm sorry, but this is just too funny.

Now I know how it feels laughing at some chump. Coz usually I'm the chump. erm

laughing out loud

Otaku
Yes laugh it up Darkc, no i dont know so plz tell me

Like the Police.Every forum has a Sting...laughing..ok not funny...

Backbone
Originally posted by DarkC
hysterical2 OMFG!! I AGREE WITH YOU DARK!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing roflmao

Backbone
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud I'm sorry, but this is just too funny.

Now I know how it feels laughing at some chump. Coz usually I'm the chump. erm

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Kharhmah
I think I'm the only one in this thread not laughing.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I think I'm the only one in this thread not laughing.

laughing out loud

Storm
What Are Moderators? wink

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Moff jango
you dissapoint me supernovadragon...........................wuahahahahaha lol

Backbone
Originally posted by Storm
What Are Moderators? wink

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Good link.. thumb up

supernovadragon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Mod is the shortened version of Moderator.

They basically make sure all forum rules are obeyed by all members.
thx Kharhmah at least u took this tread seriously

Kharhmah
thx Kharhmah at least u took this tread seriously
No problem hun. happy

Fire
in the otf very few threads are taken serious

supernovadragon
thx To u to storm now im going to hide in a cave were u cant laugh at me

Moff jango
lol hahahahahaha

Fire
don't mind them man.

Backbone
laughing

Storm
thx To u to storm now im going to hide in a cave were u cant laugh at me
You' re welcome.
Don' t worry. This will be forgotten in no time.

Fianna
Originally posted by Backbone
OMFG!! I AGREE WITH YOU DARK!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing roflmao I don't get it....what's so funny? huh

Otaku
Originally posted by Fianna
I don't get it....what's so funny? huh
Don't ask...nothing good will come of it...

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Fire
don't mind them man.
What Fire said. yes

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Fianna
I don't get it....what's so funny? huh
The lads think its funny because supernovadragon asked what a mod was.

Dogbert
They're moronic smile it was an honest question yes

Otaku
Originally posted by Dogbert

Yup...at least he has the balls to ask.

Kharhmah
Indeed

Fëanor
jeez....can't a guy ask an honest question w/o getting pounced for it? huh

Dogbert
Exactly big grin

DarkC

supernovadragon

Moff jango

supernovadragon
So i take it this is the thread to mock me in well it just like skool then

Fire
just don't post here anymore then it'll die pretty fast

Moff jango
sorry, it was just funny. It vain't meant personally. No worry this happens to all new guys.

Movie_Geek_
Do not get to upset. Some people like to pick on the "noobs" like us just because they can.

Otaku
Getting mocked for questions is stupid.Confucius said:Asking means being ashamed for a minute.Not asking and being ignorant all your life,means being ashamed your whole life long.

supernovadragon
*looks really annoyed and pissed off*

Kharhmah
*looks really annoyed and pissed off*
Who needs a hug? eek!

Storm
eek! Pile!
pile

supernovadragon
i need a hug, a AK-47, and a Desert eagle. But a hug will do fine

Kharhmah
i need a hug, a AK-47, and a Desert eagle. But a hug will do fine
*gives supernovadragon a big hug* hug

supernovadragon
Thank you

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud how sweet.

hotsauce6548
It's not that hard to figure out yourself...

DarkC
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
It's not that hard to figure out yourself...
I knew what one was on my first day. erm I PM'ed him.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud how sweet.
I know. eyes stick out tongue

supernovadragon
alright thats enough

Otaku
alright thats enough

Yeah stop harrasing him!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Otaku
Yeah stop harrasing him!

If we are harrassing him, then I'm the devil. devil

Otaku
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
If we are harrassing him, then I'm the devil. devil

I saw you harras him!!!You took pictures of him in the shower you devlin!!!

Dogbert
Guess what? Everyone is different, everyone has different amounts of ability to pay attention. I didn't know what a sock was until early '04. Deal with it. And stop harrassing him, he is a GOOD n00b. Not a crap one... not an arrogant one. He had the balls to ask, whereas all of you whine and complain when another n00b who didn't know the rules goes on not knowing until he does somethign stupid, where you pounce on him. Deal with it, or better yet, don't post in the thread unless you intend to be helpful or perhaps even apologize for your immature behavior.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that this behavior that you "experienced members" presented is what creates the "no-respect" rift between newer members and older ones.

Fëanor
Originally posted by DarkC
I'd have the sense to resort to a PM. eh? pouncing on him through pms....or asking that question through pms?

clarity mah man....clarity.Originally posted by Moff jango
You want a honest answer? hahahahaha no please....shower me with lies huhOriginally posted by Otaku
Getting mocked for questions is stupid.Confucius said:Asking means being ashamed for a minute.Not asking and being ignorant all your life,means being ashamed your whole life long. and to add in modern english: you're only dumb if yah never ask.

Fëanor
Guess what? Everyone is different, everyone has different amounts of ability to pay attention. I didn't know what a sock was until early '04. Deal with it. And stop harrassing him, he is a GOOD n00b. Not a crap one... not an arrogant one. He had the balls to ask, whereas all of you whine and complain when another n00b who didn't know the rules goes on not knowing until he does somethign stupid, where you pounce on him. Deal with it, or better yet, don't post in the thread unless you intend to be helpful or perhaps even apologize for your immature behavior.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that this behavior that you "experienced members" presented is what creates the "no-respect" rift between newer members and older ones. hear hear....here?

Otaku

Fëanor
I have to quote Confucius everyday wink yes...but a man who knows nothing is the wise man...and he who knows he is wise is a fool

Otaku

Fëanor
Right.

Whadda you mean with that?

to ask that question is to question the truth. where truth is hidden, there lay the lie...

Kharhmah

EDIT: I'd also like to add that this behavior that you "experienced members" presented is what creates the "no-respect" rift between newer members and older ones.
ohyes

Dogbert
What smiley is that? confused

Notioce how the stopped posting in here?

silver_tears
A mod when posted can be two different things....

Mod as in the person, or mod as in moderation, like a change to something meditate

Backbone
*looks really annoyed and pissed off* no expression God..your role playing now? laughing

Dogbert
Backbone, get a backbone.

Kharhmah
roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
Mod's are creatures that live in the corners of dimly lite rooms next to a screen of light, a board of letters/numbers and a mouse shaped machine... only leaving for nourishment... never seeing light.

Backbone
Backbone, get a backbone. Hey..That's funny laughing out loud

You just made a funny..you made my bad day into a..not as bad day..I'm just pissed at this ****in ass hole who wouldn't stop killing everybody..He was a total noob and wouldn't listen to anyone..I mean, what was the point of the game if he kept killing everyone who walked otuside their base with meteors? WTF is that? and we were all on his team..

Mandolorian
let me put it this way if you bash em your banned

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Mandolorian
let me put it this way if you bash em your banned

Unless you back them with a foam mallet...

Dogbert
Originally posted by Backbone
Hey..That's funny laughing out loud

You just made a funny..you made my bad day into a..not as bad day..I'm just pissed at this ****in ass hole who wouldn't stop killing everybody..He was a total noob and wouldn't listen to anyone..I mean, what was the point of the game if he kept killing everyone who walked otuside their base with meteors? WTF is that? and we were all on his team.. Which game would that be?Originally posted by Mandolorian
let me put it this way if you bash em your banned *smacks* You're not even supposed to bash 'em. You see, their human, and you shouldn't be bashing anyone. If you're going to complain, either do it in pm to Raz or the said moderator. Or, if you know that won't get anywhere and the mod is paticularly crapy in your opinion, make an attention whoring thread regarding it.

Mandolorian
Which game would that be? *smacks* You're not even supposed to bash 'em. You see, their human, and you shouldn't be bashing anyone. If you're going to complain, either do it in pm to Raz or the said moderator. Or, if you know that won't get anywhere and the mod is paticularly crapy in your opinion, make an attention whoring thread regarding it. i wasn't complaining

Dogbert
Originally posted by Mandolorian
i wasn't complaining I didn't say you were, I said that if you are going to, do it <insert previous post here>.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by silver_tears
A mod when posted can be two different things....

Mod as in the person, or mod as in moderation, like a change to something meditate

You mean modification? Half the kids in the OTF don't know the meaning of moderation, cuz if they did, this place would be dead.

§pearhead
Or some of us do know what moderation is, and openly choose to ignore it big grin

Dogbert
laughing out loud

Coldfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.