Where did that idea come from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
Why is it that girls have long hair and everybody digs it...and when guys have long hair they get labeled a girl or gay-ass b1tch?WHo made up that only girls can have long hair(without being called names?)Strange enough in the seventies it was cool to have long hair(as a guy,as girl too of course)How did this change so quickly?

Dogbert
It didn't a lot of women like the long hair thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Otaku
Originally posted by Dogbert
It didn't a lot of women like the long hair thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

You didn't get the question? roll eyes (sarcastic) Why is it frowned upon that guys have long hair?When my hair gets to my shoulders i get complaints and insults everywhere.(mostly about me being gay or a girl)Why?

Fire
I don't give a crap what ppl think, my hair is longer than storm's over here in Belgium ppl aren't that stupid.

If ppl think it's gay that's there problem.

Storm
Originally posted by Fire
my hair is longer than storm's

nono Not yet.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Fire
one bloody inch and mine curls so stick out tongue

Fianna
I love long hair on a guy yes

Movie_Geek_
Because it has always been girls that have the long hair, that guys get made fun of when it begins to look like a girls. I like long hair on guys but not all. My hair reaches my waist so a guy would have to have pretty long hair to bug me.

Otaku
Its not that long.It looks a little bit like the guy on my sig.

Fire
mine's longer, and as I said ppl can go f themselves if they can't handle it

justjakk
people just like to make others miserable. its about anyrhing they can find..hair or no hair, they will find something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.