kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
King KAM'S Team in your face
(wolverine, luke cage and slade)
vs

Spranknissingin's Team
(taskmaster, Modcap, and weapon omega)

setting: in a bar

rules: stick to setting, only characters on each team participate no outside interferance can use characters capabilties to the fullest don't go over the top. mad

anyone can vote only member who came up with the team debates with oppostion why and haow thier team win.

non participates in the debate can post comments and stuff the debate is open for 5 days

HigH ScholaR
boxing

ranting

beer

HigH ScholaR
they are not loged on hurry up

Lord-of-Dreams
otay... so... maybe you should extend their bout by another day?? lol

HigH ScholaR
YER MAYBE BUT I REALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BOUT AGAINST JINZIN

srankmissingnin
Luke freaking Cage! sheesh!

I need to think about how my team can win this...

Classic or current Cage?

srankmissingnin
I got it! I will post my reasoning sometime tomorrow.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/madcap.htm

Madcap for those who aren't sure.

King KAM
My Scenario, My team wins BECAUSE:

Team In Your Face walks into the bar looking for Spranks team, When they find them, Cage yells" Spranks team, Yall the MuthaF***a's who want beef", then Wolverine and Wildchild leap at each other in a feral brawl, but Wolverine knowing all of Wildchilds moves and flaws, he gets the Upperhand on Wildchild, and tackles him to the bar, since Wolverine drastically outwieghs him, he pins Wildchild to the bar, and starts to barrage him with punches, then Wildchild tries to scratch Wolverine in a beastly rage after bucking wolverine off of him, he then leaps at Wolverine but since Wolverine was planning this from the gate, he grabs one of his arms and ducks under him, then SNICKT!, jams 3 claws into his abdomin rendering him, a human sprinkler, then Wolverine walks off wishing that he didnt have to end his student like this. The whole reason Wolverine takes this one with ease is because he knows Wildchild and pushed him into a feral fit just so that he could take advantage of his over aggressive nature,

Cage then rushes the TaskMaster since they arrived early no traps have been set, Powerman grabs the task master with extreme speed a breaks his wrist and then SLINGS him into the bar, wear glass bottles fall and break on him cutting his skin he then grabs broken bottle and lunges at H4H with his good hand and Cage is stabbed in the gut only to look at TM with a smile and then gives him a FULL POWER uppercut lifting him off of his feet , the blow so hard that his teeth shatter from impacting each other, then he falls too the ground Lifeless, bloodied up.

MadCap begins to look at Slade wanting him to stare into his eyes but this is all a set up , and hand spins him around and when he turns around SNICKT Wolverine guts him like a trout, from th waist up.

My team will be victorius because Taskmaster will not be able to use any knowlege or set traps because this fight is spontaneous, Wolverine is Wildchilds trainer, and knows that his temped will be his downfall, Wolverine will use his weight to aggrivate him and get the upperhand, and then whend wildchild blows his cool, he will look for the obvious mistake and gut him, Cage who could take any one of the 3 physically is there to just take out the brains of the operation by eliminating, the Taskmaster with brute strength, and Then without even needing Slade they will just make sure that they tripple team Madcap so that he cant use his abilities, My team has better H2h talent and they are more experienced, the bar is built for close quarter fighting and Wolverine is the best at it, with Slade and Powerman being no slouches, this is THEIR ideal fight...period

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by King KAM
My Scenario, My team wins BECAUSE:

, My team has better H2h talent and they are more experienced, the bar is built for close quarter fighting and Wolverine is the best at it, with Slade and Powerman being no slouches, this is THEIR ideal fight...period

HigH ScholaR
nice scenario

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I got it! I will post my reasoning sometime tomorrow.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/madcap.htm

Madcap for those who aren't sure.

boy i hope it's good

srankmissingnin
IMPORTANT: The only person that knows Madcap's power to... um make people act silly and crazy comes from his eyes is Nomad, most people believe it comes from the bubbles generated by his "fun-gun," this distraction is how he manages to make eye contact in the first place

When the fight starts it is a sure thing that Wolverine and Weapon-Omega will tussle between each other as they are a far shot from being on friendly terms. Now it is important to remember that this is Weapon-Omega version Kyle and not the one step away from being a mindless animal Wildchild. Wolverine will have the edge in this fight that is a give in but the two would fight for a very long time before and victor was decided and lets not forget that Weapon-Omega (Wildheart at the time) did edge out Wolverine in combat... a super pissed off Wolverine that thought that Kyle killed Storm! Anyway... the winner of this fight doesn't matter because Cage and Slade will be long disposed before that would be decided.

For the rest of the scenario I decided the pair Taskmaster with Slade, and Madcap with Cage, doesn't matter either way though since being 2-0 with Ironman, Tasky can certainly out maneuver Cage while dishing out massive damage with his Captain America-esq shield throwing ability (if he can drops Stark, he can drop Cage) and... well Madcap is so unpredictable he makes DP look like he has O.C.D and even though he has almost no combat ability what so ever there is ZERO change of Slade knocking him out, and chances are Madcap will make eye contact with Slade sometime.

Okay, Madcap vs Cage! Hilarity ensues! It's hard to say what Madcap will do as being completely random is part of his personalty but in this case we don't really need to know what Madcap will do since we know what Cage will... and in truth it isn't a whole lot. At his best Madcap MIGHT be approaching peak human stats so Cage is going to get a hold of him and try to beat him senseless... but he won't be able to. Madcap has strapped himself with dynamite and blow himself up with out losing consciousness, he has been shot in the heart and skull several with showing the slightest sign of it and healed in seconds, he took a beating from She-hulk like it was nothing... hell he was have fun actually, he has cut off his legs and put them back on, had his neck broken several times (once his head was turned 180) and only been down for brief moments, and the one time he died he was burned to cinder yet he was alive at the end of the very same comic, he walked right out of the morgue good as new! To be honest there is nothing Cage could do to keep Madcap down, he could beat the stuffing out of him but Madcap will just keep coming and once Madcap makes eye contact with Cage (which I think will happen pretty quickly into the fight), Luke will forget all about the fight and run around acting silly leaving Madcap to aid either Weapon-Omega or Taskmaster.

Taskmaster vs. Deathstroke! Now this fight can go down a few different ways, DS can come in close into close quarters and engange Tasky or he can attempt to stay at range... which might not be an option depending on the size of the bar. If Slade decides to stay at range he is pretty much limited to his staff and with copied moves of Spider-man and DD, it should be a cake walk for Taskmaster to avoid DS' attack flat out if not simply block it with his energy shield. If he takes it in close Tasky can more then match him even with his double time move, and the longer the fight last the more of DS style Tasky will have copied the more of an edge he will have (even though DS fighting style isn't that special) and seeing as how Tasky has either a shield or claws while DS just has a bo-staff, Tasky pulls out a binger edge. Heres how I see it going down, after Tasky dodges Slade's initial assault he bum rushes him, turning his energy projector into claws then at the last second switches to web-slingers, webs Slade up and shoots him in the brain. IF this fails Madcap should join the fray at any second and he will more then keep Slade busy while Tasky a) guts him with his energy claws b)knockes him out with his shield or c) shoots all his organs full of lead. Or the easy method where Madcap just uses his powers on DS and then he to will be out of the fight.

Now it is three against Wolverine and they overpower him and choke him until he passes out, or the Omega and Tasky (with claws of corse) throw down with Logan in a good old fashion slug fest that ends with Wolverine's intestines spilling all over the floor and a temporary ko... ooooooooooor Madcap use his powers again and Wolverine is no longer concerned with the fight.

HigH ScholaR
yay he here Happy Dance

Lord-of-Dreams
hmm... you should be fun to beat in the finals stick out tongue I'd like to see how the other guy fights that plan. (I know how I would, but my lips are sealed... lol)

srankmissingnin
Opps! Damn I edit out part of my battle.

Tasky and Slade can go sword to sword but Tasky has the edge again have the observed the skills of the finest swords men in Marvel. And at any time in the fight he can go double time talking DS my storm with superior skills and stats... but seeing as he is nearly equal to Captain America in his own right he should be fine.

Anyone else thing classic costume Tasky vs. DS would be awesome? Yar, they both be have'n pirate boots me mates!

HigH ScholaR
lord of dreams you sure are confident

right now srankmissignin has the upper hand scenario wise

Lord-of-Dreams
lol yes, I am confident.
And of course he's got the upper hand, he's got the only hand lol!! big grin

srankmissingnin
I think my team should win... but vote wise they wont

HigH ScholaR
com on have faith 5 days of voting

Lord-of-Dreams
yeah, you've got to go through all the Wolverine fans.

HigH ScholaR
King KAM'S team is quite better althgough sprankmissgnin's scenario is good he also has a uniqie team with unique powers he seems most likely to win however team in your face is a formidable team

jinzin
yeah i gotta say considering that taskmaster can move at super speeds using deahtstrokes own moves he should handle him rather easily...

HigH ScholaR
KING KAMS WINNING BY 1 VOTE

jinzin
man that's close...srank better get here quick to argue more points in his teams favor...he's got a lot of fanboy votes to beat out while using only one relatively poular character...eep...

Scoobless
when did you organise this game?

jinzin
he did it about 4 days ago I think...

HigH ScholaR
yep only on the first bout

HigH ScholaR
check kings of teams thread and kings of teams annoncement thread

King KAM
Im black, you have to vote for me, Affirmitive action!!!

srankmissingnin
I'm a ninja, so if you don't vote for me I'll... I'll... like kindap your dog all stealthy like or something.

King KAM
Sprank called me a racial slur!!! remove him from battle!!!

lol

srankmissingnin
Sprank called me a racial slur!!! remove him from battle!!!

lol

nuh-uh! That would break my stealthy ninja secrecy policy!

King KAM
and now hes threatening to enslave my people again!!!, and make us work 20 hour shifts in ninja star making factories

TeckXKnight
kING OF TEAMS - Come on now, there is no way you can top their use of surroundings here. It's the standard bar fight but with super powers. Weight and skill obviously play the largest role here. Though I believe Task Master might be ready at any given point for a surprise attack, it's still believable that he'd be off guard while lounging at a bar. Masters more often then not defeat Students - He knows his weak points, he takes advantage of them, and he doesn't go easy... Wolverine NEVER goes easy. The freak is a trained killer, this is his forte.

There is no beating this lineup in Close Quarters Combat, period. Unless you have Batman... But thats besides the point.

golem370
Sorry I did not back up my Team. Mantis Black Panther and Spider-Man

golem370
I think my Team had a chance

King KAM
i think my team should win, i chose people off the list, i only thought we could use people off the list, or else i woulda brought in Xi'an

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TeckXKnight
kING OF TEAMS - Come on now, there is no way you can top their use of surroundings here. It's the standard bar fight but with super powers. Weight and skill obviously play the largest role here. Though I believe Task Master might be ready at any given point for a surprise attack, it's still believable that he'd be off guard while lounging at a bar. Masters more often then not defeat Students - He knows his weak points, he takes advantage of them, and he doesn't go easy... Wolverine NEVER goes easy. The freak is a trained killer, this is his forte.

There is no beating this lineup in Close Quarters Combat, period. Unless you have Batman... But thats besides the point.

What are these superior powers KAM's team has? Two of his team members have has healing factors and two have mine also have healing factors... and Madcap's puts the combined healing powers of Wolverine, Slade and Wildchild to shame!

You think KAM's team has the skill edge? Tasky has beaten Cat in seconds, made Cap look like a fool several times and fed it Zaran hard. Hell even showed the ability to do a mini Ironfist in a Daredevil appearance! Taskmaster already knows how Wolverine fights, and along with all the fighting styles of Marvel's A list MA it would be nearly impossible for Slade to surprise him (keep in mind that Slade's h2h skills are second tier compared to likes of Batman).

Also my team being taken by surprise was just part of KAM's senario, in reality both teams know the fight is coming and will be ready for it. I gave my reasoning as to why my team would win... and I think it is very unlikely for them to lose this fight as the have far to many advantages.

King KAM
If madcaps, is that good, then shouldnt he be disqualified???

King KAM
What are these superior powers KAM's team has? Two of his team members have has healing factors and two have mine also have healing factors... and Madcap's puts the combined healing powers of Wolverine, Slade and Wildchild to shame!

You think KAM's team has the skill edge? Tasky has beaten Cat in seconds, made Cap look like a fool several times and fed it Zaran hard. Hell even showed the ability to do a mini Ironfist in a Daredevil appearance! Taskmaster already knows how Wolverine fights, and along with all the fighting styles of Marvel's A list MA it would be nearly impossible for Slade to surprise him (keep in mind that Slade's h2h skills are second tier compared to likes of Batman).

Also my team being taken by surprise was just part of KAM's senario, in reality both teams know the fight is coming and will be ready for it. I gave my reasoning as to why my team would win... and I think it is very unlikely for them to lose this fight as the have far to many advantages.

Sprank eats babies!

srankmissingnin
If madcaps, is that good, then shouldnt he be disqualified???

It was a hyperbole my friend, his healing factor isn't quite that good.

But since we are to subject of people being disqualified... Luke Cage? WTF like he is even close to being street level.

srankmissingnin
Sprank eats babies!

Why is everyone calling me Sprank? mad

King KAM
because your name is too damn long BOI!!!!

golem370
Mantis Black Panther and Spider-Man was on the list

Scoobless
Why is everyone calling me Sprank? mad

because it's miss-spelled in the pole

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
because it's miss-spelled in the pole

So it is... so it is

Anyway my team has the means to win this fight since they have a way take care of Cage with out have to ko him... (which would be a feat for all three of my team members at the same time)

Weapon-Omega has thrown down with Wolverine several times (under different names) and shown the ability to hold his own. Taskmaster has shown that he can keep big boys like Ironman off balance and has fed high tier street level MA's there teeth many times, so he can hold his own against either Cage or Slade even with his double time ability. And Madcap... he has no combat skill at all but he is so random and shocking that he is sure to catch who ever he ends up fighting of guard and with his insane healing factor he can keep coming until he makes eye contact with his opponent.

Scoobless
they wouldn't avoid eye contact...... in fact it would be about the first thing any seasoned combatant would do in a fight ..... make eye contact and try to see if the other person gives aanything away

jinzin
BIIIIIG mistake in this matchup....

HigH ScholaR
they wouldn't avoid eye contact...... in fact it would be about the first thing any seasoned combatant would do in a fight ..... make eye contact and try to see if the other person gives aanything away

i agree they would do that try to read the person'movements stuff like that

HigH ScholaR
s**t i mispelt his name

King KAM

no, the first thing a seasoned combatant does is looks at the persons hips, that is truly how you read which way your opponent is moving.

Scoobless
no, the first thing a seasoned combatant does is looks at the persons hips, that is truly how you read which way your opponent is moving.

what if they stand still and shoot you while you're staring at their hips?

the eyes can give away where a person's going, what they're aiming at and part of their environment they may be about to use

HigH ScholaR
confused

jinzin
honestly in a fight...you look at the person's torso...everything else just falls into place...

in comic books however....it's pretty damned clear the locking eyes is a pretty common way to start out the fight...

Creshosk
Some torsos and hips are more worth seeing than others. . .

jinzin
laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
honestly in a fight...you look at the person's torso...everything else just falls into place...

in comic books however....it's pretty damned clear the locking eyes is a pretty common way to start out the fight...

THANK YOU, you train in real life dont you???, i understand that its a comic, but i would hope that someone as experienced in combat as my 2 h2h experts is that they would be more realistic.

jinzin
THANK YOU, you train in real life dont you???, i understand that its a comic, but i would hope that someone as experienced in combat as my 2 h2h experts is that they would be more realistic.

yes i do...but when you're dealing with comic books...those over exaggerated punches and gravity defying kicks just come with the territory...(gotta keep the art interesting)...the same way the locking of eyes do....not that it matters to much...it looks like you're going to win this thing anyways....

HigH ScholaR
what kinda of fighting art do you train in jinzin???????

jinzin
white dragon kung fu...

kempo
karate
hung gar
paqua
tai chi
kickboxing
judo
juijitstu
grappling
wrestling
and boxing...

but mostly kung fu...as that's the primary basis of my style...

Lord-of-Dreams
hmm... I was gonna argue but... lol
Madcap is a funny character with a messed up power. Tasky is... kinda too powerful IMO, but, well... Who's not, right!

jinzin
argue what?

HigH ScholaR
white dragon kung fu...

kempo
karate
hung gar
paqua
tai chi
kickboxing
judo
juijitstu
grappling
wrestling
and boxing...

but mostly kung fu...as that's the primary basis of my style...
stick out tongue yer well.......i get angry then get my mum eek! you got tai too

ninja someone's a secret ninja perhaps you'll use some of your knowlegde in your bout

HigH ScholaR
no arguing save that for later

jinzin
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
stick out tongue yer well.......i get angry then get my mum eek! you got tai too

ninja someone's a secret ninja perhaps you'll use some of your knowlegde in your bout

actually....yes..I am planning something along those lines..hehehehe....shhhhhhhh

HigH ScholaR
which of the style do you think is the best that you learnt
what was the first one you learnt
and what is the hardest you learnt

jinzin
kung fu

karate

kung fu by far......it's the most authentic thus far.

King KAM
I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and some Muay thai, and boxing... but im mostly a grappler,it tends to be the most effective

jinzin
effective?

I have to disagree there...it's just what a fight's most likely to come down to...there are far more effective styles and such...bt every style's effectiveness is contingent upon the person using it....their strength, will, dedication, etc...IMO anyways..

Lord-of-Dreams
so... who wins?

jinzin
well like I said before..sranks team has the better scenario...they got the better tools to take this...but king kam's got the popular vote...so it really doesn't matter...

HigH ScholaR
well like I said before..sranks team has the better scenario...they got the better tools to take this...but king kam's got the popular vote...so it really doesn't matter...

i agree sranks team does have the beter sceneario but kam's team is you know popular/big character although sranks brings out some good facts and has a more just a little more realistic/comictone to his.

Creshosk
Why is everyone calling me Sprank? mad Could be worse, they could forget the R. . .

Lord-of-Dreams
So... wait! That's not fair!! Why should Sprank win because he has a favourite character? Why, that's not fair! If Kingy clearly wins, but ha littler know players, he should still win!! I know I could just vote for my fav., but I'm just saying...

HigH ScholaR
let me break it down

never said srank will win or should win
srank has a better scernario
kam has more known characters

but that is just how i see it stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
So... wait! That's not fair!! Why should Sprank win because he has a favourite character? Why, that's not fair! If Kingy clearly wins, but ha littler know players, he should still win!! I know I could just vote for my fav., but I'm just saying...

uh...I think you got the names reversed there...confused

King KAM
Ya'll stay trying to rob the blackman

jinzin
lol...yyyyeah...that's what it is.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nah man...I just think srank should win this one based upon his scenario....you really haven't been able to counter his scenario thus far...but then again..with the popular vote, you don't need to.

King KAM
i can counter his scenario, i just didnt know that i could. I thought we both only got 1 scenario, he countered my scenario because i had the guts to write mine first, now if you guys want me to come up with a counter i will. but i dont see why i should have too.

HigH ScholaR
eek!

jinzin
oh I thought you two could debate it but the audience had to stay out....confused

meh..you might as well go for it...unless srank pulls out a miracle at this point you're going to win anyways...

HigH ScholaR
competitors debate - never said they could use finite amout or infinite amount of scenarios or counter scernarios said tehy must debate, audience vote and posts comments and stuff related

ninja jinzin's a ninja........well sort of.

beer

King KAM
Scenario: Both teams meet each other in the bar, now because they all look at each other before the match, my team turns back into a huddle,when they huddle Wolverine being FAR more of tactician than his counter-part WildChild, he tells Cage in a last minute decision to fight WildChild, this will be evident later, Slade will once again take taskmaster, but this time Wolverine will take Madcap.

When they square up once again right after the huddle Omega and Wolverine jump at each other, but at the last moment Wolverine breaks off! using theese team work tactics, he rushes Madcap at full speed all pistons flaring, Wolverine has his claws full extended, but then out of nowhere a chair come flying through the air at MadCap at high velocities because of Cage hurling it at him, when MadCap looks to the chair as a distraction, Wolverine dives at the bubble gun and slashes it breaking it instantly while his oppenent isnt fully stable, after he breaks the gun sensing that it is the source of his power(even though it isnt) Wolverine then gains the cofidence to just go all out in a rage of slashes, Logan is FAR to much for Madcap to handle (knowing this after i read about him) he begins to cut into Madcap and slashes him but, he sees that Madcap is unaffected by the cut to the face , Wolverine realizes that Madcap too has a healing factor and seems not to be feeling the cuts, Wolverine dives at his opponent and then slashes at his throat, he decapitates MadCap seeing that it was the only way to end this brawl, Wolverine doesnt get affected by Madcaps vision because he is too seasoned of a combatant to need to stare into his oppnents eyes, and he also knows that MadCap is NO MATCH for him in cqc, and because he used a Blitzkreig tactic to reach MadCap before he would have a chance to run, Wolverine gets to engage with his opponent on his forte:a bar room brawl, and he will make Quick work of his opponent, since he knows that he will need to help his partners his slaughters MadCap not giving him any time to respond. Time about 30 seconds or less(an expert of cqc versus a normal fighter)

Then Cage who takes Wolverines postion against Wildchild, rushes him Wolverine has told Powerman that WC is unstable and will result to feral insitnct, Luke Cage grabs WC before he tries to scamper after the fleeing Wolverine, Since cage has a HUGE size advantage and reach, when he grabs WC by his long hair(he had it in the pic i saw of him) and slings him HARD into the bar, sending tons of glass and alchol crashing down on him, this should cut WC up pretty well, but it shouldnt stop him, when WC leaps at Cage he will probably find a way to scratch him but when he does and doesnt affect him at all, Cage will grab one of the clawing wrists, and then break it, since he spars with IronFist and holds his own he shouldnt have too much of a problem with a homcidal feral maniac, and since WC is pretty pissed and now is attached to a VERY strong man who wont let go of his wrist, Cage then balls up his right fist which is his strong punching hand and WHAM!!!!! lays a full strength blow to WC's face knocking out alot of teeth and breaking most of the bones in his face, needless to say taking him out. Now here comes another tricky part, Cage will sling WC's limp body at Taskmaster, so that it distracts him, and he makes sure to be behind something so that TM doesnt throw his shield. Time around 1minute 3seconds.

Now Slade and TM go Toe to Toe but if TM gets his shiel then, Slade gets his weapons, he begins to unload on TM knowing that he wil either block or dodge the bullets, or be killed, now since Wolverine is behind the bar, and Cage is now behind a Juke box moving using it for cover, and slowly inching his way to TM so slow that u cant hear him move or notice him without looking dircectly at him, but he cant!, or he will be shot, WCs, body which was lobbed( a high angle slow throw) is finally falling down in angle to hit TM on the top of the head, Slade used his superior shot to make corner TM, and then he makes sure that he keeps him busy with shells, and trust me he has enough of them until Cage finishes WC, and now that the body will either hit him in the top of the head, or he will be shot, but at this time Slade pulls out the his, Sword and rushes him because he ran out of rounds, him being a very experienced Merc he timed his bullets perfectly, and now that the body gets ready to hit TM, he will most likely throw his shield at Slade or dash at him to fight him also but it makes no difference, because Cage will wait for him to either engage with Slade with the shield or sling it, but when he does something Cage Hurls the Jukebox at him!, and hits TM with it throwing it from outer peripheal vision(i think that is how you spell it) and blindsiding him with the heavy machinery, then wolverine will jump from behind the bar to make sure that all goes well, in my scenario Cage hits him with the Jukebox considering he throws it at him from a blindspot and extremely fast, but anyway it goes Cage, Wolverine, and Slade still with a firearm versus TM he is going down. Time: about 1minute 3 seconds.until the 3 on 1 barrage then about 7 seconds to finish him.

srankmissingnin
While they are huddled together trying to think of a working battle tactic... Taskmaster webs Wolverine, Slade and Cage from the bar then Madcap uses his wacky powers on them. Time? 10 seconds.

Anyway... so you want Cage vs. Omega, Wolverine vs Madcap and Taskmaster vs Slade? Can do.

While Wolverine trys to use his tricky battle tactic (hahaha!) he realises that hey... wait a minute these guys aren't just sitting around waiting for us to attack... and Wolverine is dropped by a shield to the neck as soon as the huddle breaks. Logan drops to the ground whizzing and Tasky, Madcap and Omega head on the attack. Taking advantage of Wolverine being temporarily out of the fray they use their numbers to their advantage. Omega leaps for Cage scratching at his face then leaping away just in time for Luke to see Tasky cleave into him with his energy claws, leaving Cage to try to scoop up his internal organs while Taskmaster and Omega run off to help Madcap who was keeping Slade busy for the few prior moments. Deathstroke manages to blast through Madcap with his powerstaff but Taskmaster disarms him with his Punisher-esq marksmanship then proceeds to feed it to Slade with his superior h2h skills before removing his head. After this Tasky goes to help Omega and the now healed Madcap as they beat on the downed Wolverine.

Time? Maybe a minute... who knows.

jinzin
While they are huddled together trying to think of a working battle tactic... Taskmaster webs Wolverine, Slade and Cage from the bar then Madcap uses his wacky powers on them. Time? 10 seconds.

Anyway... so you want Cage vs. Omega, Wolverine vs Madcap and Taskmaster vs Slade? Can do.

While Wolverine trys to use his tricky battle tactic (hahaha!) he realises that hey... wait a minute these guys aren't just sitting around waiting for us to attack... and Wolverine is dropped by a shield to the neck as soon as the huddle breaks. Logan drops to the ground whizzing and Tasky, Madcap and Omega head on the attack. Taking advantage of Wolverine being temporarily out of the fray they use their numbers to their advantage. Omega leaps for Cage scratching at his face then leaping away just in time for Luke to see Tasky cleave into him with his energy claws, leaving Cage to try to scoop up his internal organs while Taskmaster and Omega run off to help Madcap who was keeping Slade busy for the few prior moments. Deathstroke manages to blast through Madcap with his powerstaff but Taskmaster disarms him with his Punisher-esq marksmanship then proceeds to feed it to Slade with his superior h2h skills before removing his head. After this Tasky goes to help Omega and the now healed Madcap as they beat on the downed Wolverine.

Time? Maybe a minute... who knows.

time? faster than it took you to read this post.

HigH ScholaR
WINNER KING KAM

BUT IF YOU WANT STILL DEBATE

KAM: 8
SRANK: 5

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
WINNER KING KAM

BUT IF YOU WANT STILL DEBATE

KAM: 8
SRANK: 5

You may have won this round KAM but next time we meet I will have my revenge!

*throws smoke bomb infront of KAM and escapes into the night*

King KAM
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.......*looks at srank on the ceiling in the corner when the smoke clears* are you supposed to be dissapeared?

srankmissingnin
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.......*looks at srank on the ceiling in the corner when the smoke clears* are you supposed to be dissapeared?

*Notices that KAM is wearing official srankmissingnin merchandise and clothing*

You are secretly an srank fanboy!

King KAM
duh....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.