Having a classic horror festival at theater, need input

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thethrillakilla
Hi everyone, name's Nick. I work over at Cobb Theaters in Central FL and we are organizing a classic horror movie festival and wanted some ideas on different movies that people would really want to see back on the big screen, see my poll for some choices. Want all the input and ideas that everyone has. Thanks!

Cinemaddiction
Halloween, The Shining, Carrie, and TCM are all great choices. The rest can be done without. "Alien" was re-released in a Director's Cut on Halloween of 2003. I should know, I was there, and had a blast..happy

BackFire
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Shining, Evil Dead, Nightmare on Elmstreet, Dawn of the Dead/Day of the Dead, Return of the Living Dead.....those would be my personal picks.

Impediment
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974), The Shining, Halloween, Evil Dead 1 and 2, and the Living Dead trilogy.

tabby999
TCM, Day/Dawn of the Dead, Evil Dead, Brain Dead, Jaws, Alien, the Shining, i know my list is rather like everyone elses, but they are classics

papabeard
How about :

Cannibal Holocaust
The WickerMan
I spit on your grave
The Burning
Blood Feast (Herschell G Lewis)
Bay of Blood (Mario Bava)
Psycho
The Last house on the Left
Dont Look Now
The Omen
The Ammityville Horror
Braindead

beta-wolf_101
I don't go to movie theaters so no opinion from me

tabby999
so you dont go to the cinema, big deal, they asked for suggestions, not your attendance

Hornyman
I would suggest TCM, Dawn of the Dead, Evil Dead, Friday the 13th and Halloween.

Pandemoniac
Good list there on the poll. I would choose a 'balanced diet', get some monsters, slashers and spooks. TCM is a guaranteed hit, Alien covers the monsters (Jaws as good runner up) and maybe The Exorcist or Phantasm for the spooks.

Deano
hellraiser
exorcist(id love to see this on the big screen)
nightmare on elm street
halloween
tcm (1974)
eraserhead (this would leave you hypnotised if shown in a cinema)
dawn of the dead
alien
jaws
suspiria(you need an italian flick in there)
ringu(japanese film)
28 days later(british film)

SlipknoT
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (74), Evil Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Jaws is what I'd show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.