TripleXXX vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both big ass mofo's who are in shape with bada** gadgets n can kick some total a**...who takes it???

IMO batman..XXX wouldnt be able to find the dark knight wink

colossus17
does batman get the reality gem?

braz
?

colossus17
Originally posted by braz
?

does batman get the reality gem as part of his standard equipment?

braz
im sry but what is the reality gem?

supremthor
colossus17 stop f#cking with people head it wrong......................but it is fun.

colossus17
Originally posted by braz
im sry but what is the reality gem?

its part of the infinity gaunlet.....it gives the user control over basic concepts of reality within his immediate area....it gives u the abillity to create and destory matter and energy with thought....can also affect space.....batman uses it as his standard equipment thats how he is always able to snick up on superman and beat the shit out of the new gods and never get hurt and stuff....he stole it in a cross over.from thanos...and now he uses it..all the time.but dosent tell any1.they just assume he can do all those things casue he is "lucky"....and a master of "prep time"....

brainchild81
laughing

braz
no...no reality gem...im talkin about the batman in Batman Begins vs Vin Diesel XXX

Solidus Snake
batman could kick their asses just using his feet whilst sitting in a chair and eating alfreds crumpets.

and thats without the reality gem

with the reality gem he'd beat JP like a red headed step child

colossus17
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
batman could kick their asses just using his feet whilst sitting in a chair and eating alfreds crumpets.

and thats without the reality gem

with the reality gem he'd beat JP like a red headed step child

comparing the reality gem to JP is like comparing toad to a fully fed pissed off galactus.....JP eats things like the IG and THOTU for lunch

jplatinum
Darius Stone would kill Batman.
His fighting skill is like he went through squads of highly-trained special ops navy ****in' seals and maximum military guards that didn't even come close to touchin' him.
He is so crafty he was in the inescapable house surrounded by everyone and he still got out undetected.
Homeboy has got skill.

Don't get me wrong Batman would give him a fight and some broken bones, but triple x would still win.

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Darius Stone would kill Batman.
His fighting skill is like he went through squads of highly-trained special ops navy ****in' seals and maximum military guards that didn't even come close to touchin' him.
He is so crafty he was in the inescapable house surrounded by everyone and he still got out undetected.
Homeboy has got skill.

Don't get me wrong Batman would give him a fight and some broken bones, but triple x would still win.

dude common JP u know as well as everyone else that the only dude that has a chance at batman is............well you

jplatinum
I was just really sick of people ridin' Batman's nuts.

I used to have real good fighting skills, but I don't know if I could beat him.
I just gave some scenarios, reasons, and data.
To beat him, I don't know.
Maybe, but I won't comment.

I was just sick of people ridin'
him.

Whirlysplatt
Its great to see you back JP. So how come you have been depowered is Byrne writing you?

Originally posted by jplatinum
I was just really sick of people ridin' Batman's nuts.

I used to have real good fighting skills, but I don't know if I could beat him.
I just gave some scenarios, reasons, and data.
To beat him, I don't know.
Maybe, but I won't comment.

I was just sick of people ridin'
him.

DigiMark007
Closing...XXX isn't comics, and the JP thing needs to be toned down a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.